• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

TkyoSam

211 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

@Basicbitch LMAO I spit out my tea!!!

We spill the tea by any means necessary @Nonamesan Christ, that pun was lame even for me. 

Edited by Basicbitch

Posted (edited)

Edited by PineappleVera

Posted (edited)

I went to check back up on our favorite jerk, and got a couple of screenshots of a pretty interesting post he made a while back. Seems like he's pulling up some old business for some reason and he's acting all high and mighty about it. 

If I understood this correctly, here's what I get so far: 

NaruruInJapan knew Sam, Mira and a bunch of other YouTubers in Japan. Naruru is no longer friends with Sam since 2015 because Sam was immature and enraged a lot of people (surprise, surprise). Sam, at some later point, outed Naruru's real name in a video of his because he in turn was upset with Naruru, I don't know why though. 

Now, in this post from Sam, he very clearly says that Naruru is a c*** and a whole bunch of other stuff. He shouts out PULL after a while and in essence says that we're all stalkers and big ol' meanies. He thanks us for our meticulous work (haha) because we're clearly his fans if we spend this much time on grabbing screenshots and watching his videos. It couldn't possibly be because you're a racist, sexist and offensive jerk, it must surely be because we love you. Well, you're welcome, Sam. Seems like you didn't change one bit. 

Ah, PS. Generosity isn't repaid, Sam. Nobody owes you anything if you give things willingly and don't sign a contract. Fucking idiot. 

Sidenote: @NaruruInJapan Are you interested in weighing in on this? I understand if you aren't, but I figured you should know. 

Sam1.JPG

Sam2.JPG

Sam3.JPG

Sam4.JPG

Edited by Tekanna
Added PS

Posted (edited)

His bike videos are probably the worst kind of content i ever consumed online, it takes him a minimum of 10 minutes to get into the main subject and even then his subject is either totally unrelated to the title or  he completely fucks it up by sidetracking, in any case his subjects tend to be really boring, his observations and conclusions are nothing to write home about either.

Dude, just cuz you found the energy to get off your ass and ride a bike for a hour doesnt mean you can just throw it out unedited for people to see, build a script, bring up quick points and opinions then wrap it up, prepare a good spot to ride and get a freaking better mic, the combination of your monotone voice and the street noise is unbearable.

Edited by MoneyLow

Posted

I went to check back up on our favorite jerk, and got a couple of screenshots of a pretty interesting post he made a while back. Seems like he's pulling up some old business for some reason and he's acting all high and mighty about it. 

If I understood this correctly, here's what I get so far: 

NaruruInJapan knew Sam, Mira and a bunch of other YouTubers in Japan. Naruru is no longer friends with Sam since 2015 because Sam was immature and enraged a lot of people (surprise, surprise). Sam, at some later point, outed Naruru's real name in a video of his because he in turn was upset with Naruru, I don't know why though. 

Now, in this post from Sam, he very clearly says that Naruru is a c*** and a whole bunch of other stuff. He shouts out PULL after a while and in essence says that we're all stalkers and big ol' meanies. He thanks us for our meticulous work (haha) because we're clearly his fans if we spend this much time on grabbing screenshots and watching his videos. It couldn't possibly be because you're a racist, sexist and offensive jerk, it must surely be because we love you. Well, you're welcome, Sam. Seems like you didn't change one bit. 

Ah, PS. Generosity isn't repaid, Sam. Nobody owes you anything if you give things willingly and don't sign a contract. Fucking idiot. 

Sidenote: @NaruruInJapan Are you interested in weighing in on this? I understand if you aren't, but I figured you should know. 

Sam1.JPG

Sam2.JPG

Sam3.JPG

Sam4.JPG

I saw this and was like "Then don't post the art asshole if you hate the artist so much you won't credit them properly".

And then I read the rest of the thread.  

Holy shit this guy's life is one I'd expect from the Stereotypical racist bully character a main or side character ends up overcoming in a story before they deal with the bigger rivals/antagonists.  

Posted

I saw this and was like "Then don't post the art asshole if you hate the artist so much you won't credit them properly".

And then I read the rest of the thread.  

Holy shit this guy's life is one I'd expect from the Stereotypical racist bully character a main or side character ends up overcoming in a story before they deal with the bigger rivals/antagonists.  

Hahahaha, it's so funny you say that, because one of the finest insults I know (from an anime I think) is basically "Shut up, you fucking side character". 

Posted

He always goes on about how many hot Japanese girls he gets and how it’s ok if you’re fat/loud/ugly etc girls will still want you in Japan?? He’s so nasty looking I find it shocking that any sane woman wouldn’t run far far away. 

Posted (edited)

@moneylow I agree with you about the bike videos they are  boring AF.  His livestreams get less than 30 viewers at a time.  It's funny - what he say about narunaru he said almost the EXACT thing about Zach.  I think Sam is full of shit.  Unless he's totally delusional and thinks he does anything for anyone else.  Sam is all about Ham and Sam.  Period.

tkyo.png

Think Green Cyclist will be dropping a Tkyoham video soon.

Edited by kanadajinganai

Posted

@moneylow I agree with you about the bike videos they are  boring AF.  His livestreams get less than 30 viewers at a time.  It's funny - what he say about narunaru he said almost the EXACT thing about Zach.  I think Sam is full of shit.  Unless he's totally delusional and thinks he does anything for anyone else.  Sam is all about Ham and Sam.  Period.

tkyo.png

Think Green Cyclist will be dropping a Tkyoham video soon.

Wow that's really scummy lol
I saw from one of my friends that he had a going away party. Im not sure what those details were but yeah im not sure how long he will be out of Japan. 

Posted

So Sam whines that the users are bullies that are picking on him unfairly.  Quick, someone get this guy a rattle and a baby bottle. 

He also admits he's read this whole thread. Everything we write about him he reads. That's hilarious. 

Posted (edited)

HUH??? It's 2019 and he's... Suddenly talking to me? Wow ok hi there guess you saw my name in the Hanami Party invite on Facebook to create drama.

I'm sorry but he never introduced me to a "boyfriend." I've met his friends, if that's what he calls them my "boyfriend." I never had anyone trying to hook me up with someone. I'm the type of person to do it alone because I don't trust people's judgements as wingmen. "HEY HE'S NICE," they say. "Hold up, boy, don't do this" said my brain. I don't trust a lot of guys nowadays. Actually, majority of peeps! Dang... There goes my reputation!? Wee...

And yes he did offer me the jobs, but they were scheduled during my shift hours, therefore I've never gone to one of his classes. Yeah, I would take his class whilst he goes out fun. People connection thing? I mean he did study business in Colorado.

Erm... *Reads more* Aaaaah yes, yes, he's definitely still immature. I didn't even know you still have a crush on me? 👀

Oh that picture, he asked me to draw to post it up online and he promised to use it for his website. He called me "his fan" instead of "my friend". 5 years and now you post it and say my name? Hurray! More commissions coming 🐈❣️ can't wait for more money 💰

(/Sarcasm)

Please get a life, Sam. We know you're leaving and you want to throw people under the bus before flying out. Our mutual friend is more than welcome to make a video of you if you keep on spewing unnecessary things. Focus on living your life outside of Japan for now. Enjoy your farewell party with Miranda! It was today, right? Yeah I thought so. You had a chat and then my name came up. Good timing right there 😂👌

If you want to know their personality, look at their friends <--- Sam and Miranda 

Oh thanks for following met on Instagram using your fake moose_ah8 account, Miranda. Enjoy my stories 8) IQ -375

Who said I went through her bags? That's so Miranda!

Edited by naruruinjapan
Small edit and added more tea

Posted (edited)

BwzrpvHlnUzrAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

And nothing of value was lost... 9_9

Edited by pocky_eater
pic was too big (lol)

Posted

BwzrpvHlnUzrAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

And nothing of value was lost... 9_9

Wait I thought he had a wife in Japan? Or did I misread that? 

Posted

Wtf? I’ve never heard him mention he was married, is there any proof?

Posted

I thought he got divorced.