• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

FELICIA HUANG / MIJIN Summary Thread [INFORMATION]

30 posts in this topic

Posted

There is no way she converted to another religion. Her ex-assistant clarified this. Also, her family is a happy family and her mother is single after her "real" father passed away. But she always makes drama about her "fictional" stepfather.

ah, it was feryka herself who said it, she said she converted to Buddhism and had enough of being a muslim, the post should still be available on her old facebook, but it's years ago.

she could've been a renowned artist had she learned her lessons when it comes to selling merch. I feel like she wants to be known not because her art, but for her looks as a "pretty artist" hence the "I'm mix chinese bla bla bla" 9_9

Posted

ah, it was feryka herself who said it, she said she converted to Buddhism and had enough of being a muslim, the post should still be available on her old facebook, but it's years ago.

she could've been a renowned artist had she learned her lessons when it comes to selling merch. I feel like she wants to be known not because her art, but for her looks as a "pretty artist" hence the "I'm mix chinese bla bla bla" 9_9

is it just me or did she tries so hard to have the image of a Chinese Malaysian? (Claiming to be from Johor and a Buddhist) 

I doubt that she can convert to Buddhism that easily; converting to another religion, especially without your parents' approval, can be a very complicated process in Indonesia. 

Posted

Yeah, I think she’s obsessed with Chinese seeing she has always tried to pass as one.

If my memory serves me right, even people didn’t really believe her being a Chinese then. Like.. she just didn’t look like one and her skintone was a bit tan (not saying Chinese people has to have certain features to be called as Chinese) snow and b612 didn’t exist back then so she couldn’t manipulate her skin color. Hence her sad excuse of “one of my grandparents is Chinese!!!1111”  

i think she struggles with self identity issues, she just can’t accept herself as feryka dian and always creates new fake identity to please her own fantasy.

I liked her art tbh, really sad seeing her the way she is now, she could’ve been bigger, could’ve been famous for the right reasons :/

Posted

I just want to say...................... SHE'S REALLY A HYPOCRITE B*TCH

This is already hanging on my twitter timeline for a couple of days. And excuse me, I will add this to this thread. 
She's begging people to let her keep drawing and yet she looking for a trouble with another artist????

Yes, she already apologized many times. But.... what she want to gain by doing this, pouring oil to the fire? 
As deserved as drama queen indeed, she keep as intertain for how many years? LOL

https://twitter.com/bowtiewizard/status/1086831030508507136?s=19&fbclid=IwAR0WR_vHYgFbudDg-w7bPOINF71swg4OqjtxRCxF4OuiZ4lzKI8TUf947u8

F_1.jpg

F_2.jpg

Posted (edited)

she got intro trouble again recently 🎵

she redraw a person's fanart and posted it without permission on her web toon (Our Omega Leadernim). redrawing someone's art for the sake of practicing or as one of those #redrawthisinyourstyle challenges to me isnt a problem, except in this case its neither of those things. also seeing from her past behavior it just look shitty for her to do

here is the artist's original piece: https://twitter.com/bowtiewizard/status/1085954174766858240?s=19

here is the artist's tweet thread about her art being redrawn: https://twitter.com/bowtiewizard/status/1086831030508507136?s=19

(idk how to embed tweets via mobile, sorry)

Edited by back pocket

Posted

wow, didn't know she has this much of a drama surrounding her. I found her webcomic and thought the art is really pretty but the story is a bit ehhh, guess you never know what kind of person  someone truly is. Also, its so sketchy of her to put an apology on her english webcomic where 90% of her international readers have no idea the drama she had and would obviously worship her, sounds like someone need some good ego boost.

Posted (edited)

she got intro trouble again recently 🎵

she redraw a person's fanart and posted it without permission on her web toon (Our Omega Leadernim). redrawing someone's art for the sake of practicing or as one of those #redrawthisinyourstyle challenges to me isnt a problem, except in this case its neither of those things. also seeing from her past behavior it just look shitty for her to do

here is the artist's original piece: https://twitter.com/bowtiewizard/status/1085954174766858240?s=19

here is the artist's tweet thread about her art being redrawn: https://twitter.com/bowtiewizard/status/1086831030508507136?s=19

(idk how to embed tweets via mobile, sorry)

Thank you very much for helping this thread :))

Tbh on 2010-2011 back then, (I forgot the actual year, but it's before 2012 momotaku scams), she got into similar problem, something about rip-off character from UtaPuri. Also, she sold damaged brilcrist' dakimakura with normal full price (you can search who brilcrist is, on Google lol). and her patterns always same. apologize, but never really sorry, because the one who deal with her shits is not herself. soooo yeah, not really suprised.

wow, didn't know she has this much of a drama surrounding her. I found her webcomic and thought the art is really pretty but the story is a bit ehhh, guess you never know what kind of person  someone truly is. Also, its so sketchy of her to put an apology on her english webcomic where 90% of her international readers have no idea the drama she had and would obviously worship her, sounds like someone need some good ego boost.

Let's say she is "playing victim" :))))
Her international readers believe her words more before searching the actual cases on internet (maybe it's because languange border, so I decide to make this thread) Actually, she could go to a jail if someone or her victims have enough power to bring these case to police. But her (Indonesia) fans mostly underage teenagers who still depending on their parents. and she KNEW it very well and used it for her gain. Her merchandise price isn't too expensive per each, but think if a million people buy it.

Now she targetting a bunch of blind k-popers tho.

Last year, her victims (included her ex-white knights who also got scammed by her) warned her and determined to bring the case to police, but her family saved her (again).

Yeah, I think she’s obsessed with Chinese seeing she has always tried to pass as one.

If my memory serves me right, even people didn’t really believe her being a Chinese then. Like.. she just didn’t look like one and her skintone was a bit tan (not saying Chinese people has to have certain features to be called as Chinese) snow and b612 didn’t exist back then so she couldn’t manipulate her skin color. Hence her sad excuse of “one of my grandparents is Chinese!!!1111”  

i think she struggles with self identity issues, she just can’t accept herself as feryka dian and always creates new fake identity to please her own fantasy.

I liked her art tbh, really sad seeing her the way she is now, she could’ve been bigger, could’ve been famous for the right reasons :/

I don't think so, imo she just followed what's recent trend in Indonesia. When Bollywood become a huge trend, she claimed as India/Pakistani. When K-Pop (or East Asia Culture) booming, she pretended to be Korea/Japanese/Chinese lineage.

Also, I knew it very well she was a big fan of EXO especially TAO (no offense for EXO fans) when EXO hyped, and insulted BTS. But when BTS won Billboard Award, suddenly she posted on her IG story about how she proud of BTS, bla bla bla.

So, she just followed what's trend and see it as opportunity for gaining money.

NOTE: Please forgive me for my terrible english ^^;; I hope you understand what's my point.

Edited by Berenice47

Posted (edited)

I'll add this here.

Brilcrist's statement about Felicia Huang / Mijin / Feryka Dian's fraud of sold Brilcrist's dakimakura:

s25.thumb.png.bf09aebe4f0eb07bc9cddc6e1e

source : https://twitter.com/agikun/status/963029380409839616

s24.thumb.png.e12bbbc5a839ed7e16a3f8228f

source: https://twitter.com/avesovovivipar/status/973123662164316161

http://fadeddreamssblog.tumblr.com/post/13878324843/brilcrist-its-very-obvious-coz-the-person-who

another screenshot:

s23.thumb.png.035f17b5bae78397eaf26552e1

"Baygon" is a insecticide brand in Indonesia
"Mbak" means sister, like you called someone "hey, sis"

And if there are some people who said something like:

s18.thumb.jpg.cb20b1e3f275144cf40e4a9262

s3.thumb.jpg.8b06fdfa40918886f2a826b2518

Some information from Felicia Huang / Mijin / Feryka Dian's real life friend:

s21.thumb.png.4d1d1b8848c339e9610868de6f

Another screenshots (about her lies):

s16.thumb.jpg.431904e900861c5a4ff2099285

s17.thumb.jpg.408f7d0c992311bc1a6dfbba5c

also, the screenshot about her "fictional" boyfriend(s):

s14.thumb.jpg.fa4f430ef5f39cd48c9ce09355

s13.thumb.jpg.7ba18bb1583a2ef4cb7cf31a5a

source: https://twitter.com/aratunnn/status/1085885230244741120

s8.thumb.jpg.ea6612fa57729f7af97a2b8cb80

s9.thumb.png.b1ec94d942a5d7374cfeb90f766

s10.thumb.png.e9d97bca0f302f7d8d9d564a89

The estimated amount of money she stole, it can be more than expected:

s12.thumb.jpg.cc4b9f6fe1f13014e88cab7332

s7.png

main point: Felicia / Mijin / Feryka Dian's previous webcomic made based on EXO, she really loves Huang Zi Tao. When Tao quit, she claimed if Tao's management / agency offered her a job for make Tao's movie poster.

And she cursed someone on her IG comment just because that person called her "a kpop fan" meanwhile she often talked about EXO. such an ironic, because she got all of her popularity and money from kpop fans

NOTE: Sorry for my terrible english ^^;

Let me know if you have some opinions or informations about her! :D

Thank you in advance!

Edited by Berenice47

Posted

oh, she's definitely scamming more than $2000. I mean, based on the statement that I screenshotted before, the estimate of the 304th study room merch scam was 35 million rupiah alone (around US$2500 by today's currency) - not to mention the Momotaku Cosplay Shop scam and the ones she got through paypal back in deviantart... could reach a hundred million rupiah or even more. 

Posted

Big yikes. I actually enjoyed her latest webtoon and was only aware of the merchandise scam, not the rest. She CONSTANTLY vicitimizes herself, in her most recent update, she states “my apology annoys you guys anyways” and that she will not take a break due to the comments she had been getting on her One Week Notice. She has been delaying all her recent updates and obviously her readers got upset. The “my apology annoys you guys anyways” is so desperate for attention and praise it’s sad. All her fans unaware of her past shower her with praise. I am not saying she isn’t allowed to take breaks, but her response to any type of criticism is just bad.

Posted (edited)

Hly f*ck this girl was in a Taoris group chat someone added me to, we had two rooms one for people who bonded and the other for Taoris updates and once she said she was so scared of her Korean policeman boyfriend because he was threatening her with killing himself if she dumped him and we were trying to help her for a whole 2 weeks. He made her fly all the way to Korea (she said she's a flight attendant so it was easy for her to go visit him regularly) and she said his flat was in really poor conditions and he looked horrible, and everytime she wanted to call his sister, he'd get angry and throw stuff to her. She ended up contacting the sister and dumped him or something like that. She also told us she was an SM trainee and met EXO and her motivation to join SM was Tao, and that she dropped when Tao left SM.  

The fck really I can't believe we used to be friends, when she got popular she stopped talking to us peasants. We met when she went by Felicia and she used to draw us Taoris fanart for free because we were all friends in that group chat. I'm shook.

Edit: logged into Line again (lost all convos since I didn't back it up, new phone) and the group's name was TSTL (the sky's the limit) it was some fanbase's group, but second group was called 'Friends'. I wish I had backed up the convos. I blurred the pics of those who had their own selfies as pic. Pics under spoiler.

Screenshot_20190227-151543_LINE_mh1551277005244.jpg

e.thumb.PNG.436362b9eeda0b6a51adef16ec91feli.thumb.png.7c60fa132ff568c16756b3530felicia.thumb.png.cd29368a016773179cba7b

pics she sent to the 'selfies folder' on friends

fel.thumb.PNG.050663126ec463a965ec8cab81

Only proof I have about the abusive relationship thing

Edited by Kenz0
found some stuff in folders

Posted (edited)

This girl will most likely just move on with her life and ignore those who call her out because she have such huge fanbase who will follow and praise her blindly. I swear, if she actually got featured on webtoon then it prove my longtime theory that the Global Line Webtoon's staff doesnt look into the author's background and just pick whatever webcomic they like the most.

I found a few webtoon artist that move from Discover to Featured have such asshole personality to the point they attack their own readers and some even have a plagiarism case againts them. At this point, I wonder if someone should make a general thread about webtoon/webcomic creator.

Edited by Yahara
spelling mistake

Posted

Wow....I'm really disappointed, since I used to be a huge fan of her, and even had occasional interactions. I'm still curious about how the Webtoon will play out, but I think I'll thread more carefully. :alpacaworry2:

Posted (edited)

Edited because was I literally high when I did this

Edited by Va1entine

Posted

dont blindly support and defend her without knowing the truth, and nobody ask her to stop drawing, she can draw if she want BUT if only she already refunded all the money she stolen instead of let her little sister pay it for her.