• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Dark under eye circels

10 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hey guys 

im new here i wanted to ask yall if you could help me get rid of my dark circels?:) i have them prett bad due to the food i eat and im on my phone 24/7 i sleep too much and well my mothers side or better saying my mom doesnt have them that bad like shes 47 for her age its nothing!  My fathers side has them too but theyre related im not entirely sure if its genetic bc my family has a lot of health problems so for them it could be due to that. Anyhow theyre brown and really annoyyyyy daaa f out of me. Please has anyone ever gotten rid of them completly?

Edited by Selinkuebra

Posted

Diet is an important part. If you don't have enough Iron in your diet, it can cause dark circles under your eyes.

Do you rub your eyes? That could also be a factor.

Posted

hey, I'm new here too and I got into your question ^_^ I have them too, because of not enough sleep and stressful work -> bad diet... I was trying to use patches, they did not really helped me, even put cucumbers under my eyes, I fell relaxation under them, however they are still there. The best thing which has helped me so far is -> https://virginic.com/collections/serums/products/advanced-botanical-eye-serum

Hope it will help you too, it reduced the dark circles, but I still have them, I think I need to care more about health, because beauty products is one thing, however getting enough sleep and vitamins is completely another.

Posted

Diet is an important part. If you don't have enough Iron in your diet, it can cause dark circles under your eyes.

Do you rub your eyes? That could also be a factor.

how come rubbing the eyes will get dark circles? I've never heard that one before.

Posted

thanks for making this thread, I really need to know too :alpacaworry2:

Posted

It´s also super important to drink! Stay hydrated so your body can get rid of the toxins from the bad food

Posted

if they're genetic, probably nothing short of fillers is gonna help

Posted

Kojic acid or alpha arbutin under your eyes every night youll see a difference after a few weeks

Posted

how come rubbing the eyes will get dark circles? I've never heard that one before.

yup, its true, rubbing eyes will not cause dark circles.

contrary to popular belief, the area around your eyes does not usually get darker (unless deathly ill). its your face that gets pale which causes your eye areas to appear darker. the paleness and loss of color can be due to malnutrition or lack of sleep.

Posted

Hemmeroid cream and witchhazel oil works wonders!