Actress Taylor

207 posts in this topic

Posted

Anyway, does anyone know when her next episode (if there is one) will air?

I believe the episode was a one off? I'm not 100% sure though. 

Posted

I also remember hearing that the drama was only a one episode thing.

(Also, if it's also being speculated right now that she might have gotten more surgery done recently due to her lack of sns pictures, I wouldn't think the drama people would not want one of the main characters to look one way in one episode and have a suddenly new face in the next one?)

Posted

Already her face is different in drama and her pictures, but who can notice it, she's white...

Posted

The only thing that I liked is the beautiful clothing * w * Anyone know where she got it Taylor? Now regarding his performance , i was tired of hearing " Gosaimasu " every 5 minutes ( IDK that was the only to say that, or the script is very bad ) I thought she would behave elegant, but it's annoying her as a girl conceited 5 years making stupid faces, I think it was not her fault , was the director of drama. I think she could improve much but not bad for a first time, I agree with the voice of orgasm LOL. Chiba Yudai is very handsome , also saw action in the live action anime Blue Spring Ride ( The movie is bad, but the anime is very beautiful ) Taylor with overacting spoils the whole atmosphere u.u I hate his bulging eyes, It looks like his eyes are going out of the face.

(Sorry for my bad english)

Sin título.png

tumblr_nfn6wsWktS1tk8zlho1_1280.jpg

mueca bebé.gif

Posted

Because its her second "Drama", I think we can keep the discussion going on in this thread.

Found a japanese page about it: http://news.mynavi.jp/news/2016/02/03/027/

The Drama is leaning on to the TV show "Why are you in Japan" and it is almost one hour long: テレビ東京系バラエティ番組『YOUは何しに日本へ?』のシチュエーションをドラマ化した『初恋・トライアングル~あのコは何でニッポンに?~』(11日 9:11~10:05)で、主人公役を務める木南晴夏がコメントを寄せ、「とても純粋な恋愛の心を描いている物語だと思います」とアピールした

The Story:ストーリーは、アヤ(木南)とリョウ(三浦貴大)が人気番組『あのコは何でニッポンに?』のディレクターでありながら、ほかの番組スタッフには秘密で4年 間交際している関係だが、ある日リョウは、アヤがロケ取材した映像素材に、初恋の人・リリー(テイラー)が映っていることを確認。自分の恋人が取材した、 初恋に人の映像を編集することになってしまうという内容だ。 --> One of the TV show staff "why are you in Japan" finnds out that his first love Lili (Taylor) will be filmed for this show. (if hope I understood this correctly)

taylor about the Drama: ドラマ2作目というテイラーは「私の拙い日本語やアクセント、許して下さいネ。一生懸命勉強中です! リリーの恋の行方も一緒に、みなさん応援よろしくお願いします!」と語っている --> looks like she speaks japanese again and people should forgive her for her sloppy japanese.

tay3.png

The reason why Lili (Taylor came to japan is, to find her first love and to go back together with him to America (almost the same story as her last Drama lol): さらに驚いたのはリリーが日本に来た目的。それは「初恋の人を見つけて、アメリカに連れて帰る」ということ (http://mdpr.jp/news/detail/1561724)

Posted (edited)

So does it mean Taylor "won" an audition, or that Taylor just had enough money to buy this role (sorry for the money theory again ;) )?
By the way this girl edits her pictures too on her IG, but she looks better than Taylor ;)

tay.png

tay3.thumb.png.69b7fca0b9f24e386f1c0b238

tay4.thumb.png.1d7a007e94ecd521e9a835438

Edited by *horizon*

Posted (edited)

it wouldn't surprise me if taylor or her agency have paid to get this role. but who knows !!?

i have read about this lovelymilky girl on lolcow. and to me she just an other girl which is addicted in japan. according to lolcow she used to be good friends with audrey ( but idk if they still have contact). she went to japan for holiday, met the man ( who is her husband now) and married him to be able to stay in japan. she also edits her pics af and seeks attention while writing comments under the pics of other weaboos/snowflakes. 

funny how every gaijin in japan knows each other somehow. but lolcow has more infos about her. 

Edited by _piggy_

Posted (edited)

Or we should say, its funny how every Snoflake knows each other xD

Here a pic from Frien-ship Project's Twitter:

tay.thumb.png.084e444b2801c104eb33b9bb5c

I can just repeat myself again, but her face looks sooooo different! What happened, or I should say, what kind of surgery happened to her?

Edited by *horizon*

Posted

That first infomercial where she's acting as agressive weeaboo, it's all filmed in no more than one month.

Taylor had the same nails in it and she is always posting her nails in Instagram so you have a timeline.

First two pics show it's one month that she had those nails, and the third is one screenshot from the beginning of infomercial. I randomely checked the whole thing and they don't change. Her clothes also barely changes so it is possible that they filmed it in a few days only. For that low quality content it's embarrasing to spend more than a few days anyway.

image.png

image.png

image.png

Posted

the Drama will be released in about 2 hours. These pics are from her lineblog:

tay.png

tay1.png

tay2.png

From Friend-ship Projects twitter:

tay3.thumb.png.ac39b4a47447231be5a34cd9c

tay4.thumb.png.cd8e84bcc94f4fce51bf9697a

tay5.thumb.png.700aa5dd7ba7c1969973fe0cc

Left taken by Friend-ship Project, right taken by Taylor:

tay6.png

edit From Friend-ship projects twitter:

tay7.png

Posted

This comparison xD

On left she reminds me of Abi pop, try-hard to be kawaii but it's so difficult xD

image.png

Posted

Anyone know where I can watch the drama?

Posted

I can just repeat myself again, but her face looks sooooo different! What happened, or I should say, what kind of surgery happened to her?

Her hands look sooo weird in this photo. Really some granny-hands...

Posted

Her hands look sooo weird in this photo. Really some granny-hands...

You forgot to get fat injections into your hands too Taylor!

Posted (edited)

Still couldnt find a stream, but here are all short clips and another one, which I didnt see before: http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/fsp/13th/movie/

Sorry but what has she done with her face. Taylor no.....

tay2.png

(you can hear her speaking again at the end of the clip, and this time it seems she really doesnt have a voice over)

By the way, the character she is playing is 28 years old ;)

tay3.png

Edited by *horizon*