Actress Taylor

207 posts in this topic

Posted

holy hell that actor is cute :waatplz:

And I'm mildly disturbed at the idea of her possibly slathering her lips all over him ... Please tell me this is a Drama about "friends" and not "lovers" ... She looks and probably is older then him... ick ....  :melting:

Posted

What smells fishy for me, is the fact that they chose her for a japanese Drama, where she has to speak japanese, although she still struggles even with simple words like Asakusa. How much time and effort does the filmteam, and maybe her agency, has to spent to get one simple scene done? She even had to take private japanese classes again! Maybe thats also the reason why she has to wake up at 3 oclock, because she has to practice alot. I dont believe her look is so special that they would spent so much time and money on her, if you know what I mean.

Posted

What smells fishy for me, is the fact that they chose her for a japanese Drama, where she has to speak japanese, although she still struggles even with simple words like Asakusa. How much time and effort does the filmteam, and maybe her agency, has to spent to get one simple scene done? She even had to take private japanese classes again! Maybe thats also the reason why she has to wake up at 3 oclock, because she has to practice alot. I dont believe her look is so special that they would spent so much time and money on her, if you know what I mean.

I was asking myself the same thing! But I think we will find out soon enough how good/bad her Japanese is, latest when they release the Drama! I'm so excited to watch it on so many levels :haiplz:

Posted

I don't think she looks that much older than him?

I tried to look it up and it seems that actor guy is 26 and if the taylor age thread is correct and she is 27 then yes she is technecly older than him.

Posted

I think this makes a lot of sense; I was surprised she got a part in a drama that required her speak Japanese as well (remember that video where she said onigiri incorrectly...).

The possibilities I can think of:

- she got this job through connections

- they wanted a foreigner with really butchered Japanese

Posted

27 is not old for a human, of course, but it is too old to have an excuse for behaving like a brat who lies about age, and more, lies about everything. She tries to maintain an image as if she is a teenager. Keep lying like that makes everybody who believe to her to feel bad.

27 is not too old to be cute and pretty, but it's too old to pretend one's 17.

Posted

But thats not what you've been writing for example:
"Could be his teacher ..."

The world is full of lies, no matter the age.
I'm not defending her lies, I just say that the whole focus on her age is - imo - totally unnecessary as well as such comments.
Where did she btw lie about her age? :Alpacaconfused:

Posted

Yeah, I have to say I'm getting really annoyed by these "OMG she is/looks sooooo old" posts.
She is what, 26? 27? And imo she doesn't look her age at all.
Plus its not old and by constantly telling people how old she is with her (omg) 27 years, and that she is waaay to old to do this and that, you make everyone feel bad. 

Japanese actors play high school roles waaaay into their late tweens, so I really don't get what your problem is.

Sorry, had to get that one out.

Well I said also she looks older, why? Not because of her age, but based on her Photoshop.

Posted

But thats not what you've been writing for example:
"Could be his teacher ..."

The world is full of lies, no matter the age.
I'm not defending her lies, I just say that the whole focus on her age is - imo - totally unnecessary as well as such comments.
Where did she btw lie about her age? :Alpacaconfused:

She does look like she could be that boy's teacher. That's a different story. 

I do think she looks obviously older than a boy.

I don't think 27 is old for a normal human.

I do think 27 is too old to behave like a teenager/to pretend to be one.

--

About her age: she is hiding it, not talking about it. Except fir few times where she attacked people for mentioning her age; they said she is one year younger than she is (but it's still "too old" in regards to what she wants everybidy to think) and she jumped on them how she is not that age and who are they to say that etc. She becomes very agressive if she responds to that.

I've seen few times somebody write her real age as a response to somebody who asks about it on Instagram, if there is real age written and she can not burst over it, she deleets the comment.

--

If it's only about her age, this subforum would not excist, but it's every little thing that she handels in same manner. It's like "nothing", not enough to make her obvious liar like Venus, but she is constanly covering uo something and is building her "pure image" on those little "pure" lies.

We noticed it, so we don't like it.

Posted (edited)

Oh, it's because the director is focusing on "foreign heroine" (hence, lack of Japanese).
She said she'd try her best to pronounce Japanese words correctly in the interview, so let's see how it goes. :alpacawink: I wish her good luck!

Anyway,

I'm sure you guys would be interested in this, I'm not sure if anyone had seen yet but I had a good laugh.

http://girlschannel.net/topics/552097/

People were stating/mentioned mostly about: (Here, some highlights)

• Comparing Taylor and Dakota. (In disgust)
  • Taylor is scary because of her eyes.
  • Photoshop/facial modification.
  • Doesn't look the same as video and real life. (Like Dakota?)
  • Huge/giant girl.

GirlsChannel is known for bashing (Well not really bashing to me, just brutally honest/uncensored/harsh comments LOL).

Here's an early Christmas eve present. (Taken from the site) :alpacacrush:

O9PlQ6lb6zfEugr_T7UNv_82.thumb.jpeg.1e29

Bigger picture here.

Edited by Detective.Oreki

Posted (edited)

@Detective.Oreki I saw this website before (talking about other topics) and I want to know how popular it is? Because there are many people who really dont like her and thats why I want to know how representative it is for the public opinion or is it just more like pull? (Im actually surprised because Dakota is sooooo kawaii (for the japanese people) but here I almost couldnt find any comment saying Taylor is kawaii oO)

And the last pic .... wow.... I cant remember that she looked like this in the video (of course she didnt look like her perfect make up, edited self, but like this?). Did this person edit it?

This person for example is already tired of foreign talents if I understood it right:

ta.png

Maybe Taylor is already too late to the party ;) I mean there are more and more foreigner like Dakota, Taylor etc, comming to Japan, and I think japanese people are soon or later tired of this trend. But I'm just guessing.

Edited by *horizon*

Posted

@Detective.Oreki I saw this website before (talking about other topics) and I want to know how popular it is? Because there are many people who really dont like her and thats why I want to know how representative it is for the public opinion or is it just more like pull? (Im actually surprised because Dakota is sooooo kawaii (for the japanese people) but here I almost couldnt find any comment saying Taylor is kawaii oO)

And the last pic .... wow.... I cant remember that she looked like this in the video (of course she didnt look like her perfect make up, edited self, but like this?). Did this person edit it?

This person for example is already tired of foreign talents if I understood it right:

ta.png

Maybe Taylor is already too late to the party ;) I mean there are more and more foreigner like Dakota, Taylor etc, comming to Japan, and I think japanese people are soon or later tired of this trend. But I'm just guessing.

The website is quite known I suppose, it comes up often in my searching whenever I search for something on google. (Artist related or word-of-mouth) :lamaheadshake:

Oh that last pic, the person said they got that from screenshot @ her youtube video. I guess she didn't looked weird in the video because it was moving? compared to the picture since it's static. :alpacawink: 

Yes, sadly there are quite a number of Japanese who are tired of having foreigners "taking" over of some certain things in Japan. (Entertainment industry, for example.) It's bound to meet some Japanese who would comment about "Why not Japanese? We don't need anymore Gaijins." But I guess these are usually those middle-aged people or older...:alpacadone:

Yeah, apparently she is too late. If she succeed in this Special Drama, maybe she can get detach herself a little bit from being compared to Dakota. I'm not sure, but I'm guessing that most of Dakota's fans are actually females. Most Japanese girls sometimes have the tendency to say something cute even though it's not really that cute (just to follow/fit in, probably because she's in Popteen?). I can only speak for that since that's what I grew up to, there. :alpacaworry:

It seems to me that those who really thinks Dakota is cute, are usually her blog visitors. I'm not sure if they really know how she looked like in real life. :lamasad:

Posted (edited)

i am kinda happy to see that there are japanese people who aren't too blind to see how fake taylor is. 

lol ~ to the pic which @Detective.Oreki has posted from the girls channel site (≧∇≦)! idk but i have made a comparison and i think that someone has edited her uglier 

image.thumb.jpg.4555b4fdb3c79ca229a19934

however i love this edited pic bc in my opinion her inside is that ugly

moreover i found this from tv-tokyo's site

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/shokuninsan/

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

i am kinda curious what the movie is about bc as far as i know taylor is playing a canadian girl in japan. and did not someone mention here that this girl is drug addict ?

i am wondering, bc to me in those screenshots she looks more like a gaijin weabooo who likes japanese Fashion style.  can't imagine that a drug addict woman wears lolita fashion (@[email protected])

Edited by _piggy_

Posted

i am kinda happy to see that there are japanese people who aren't too blind to see how fake taylor is. 

lol ~ to the pic which @Detective.Oreki has posted from the girls channel site (≧∇≦)! idk but i have made a comparison and i think that someone has edited her uglier 

image.thumb.jpg.4555b4fdb3c79ca229a19934

however i love this edited pic bc in my opinion her inside is that ugly

moreover i found this from tv-tokyo's site

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/shokuninsan/

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

i am kinda curious what the movie is about bc as far as i know taylor is playing a canadian girl in japan. and did not someone mention here that this girl is drug addict ?

i am wondering, bc to me in those screenshots she looks more like a gaijin weabooo who likes japanese Fashion style.  can't imagine that a drug addict woman wears lolita fashion (@[email protected])

oh so the show is about a drug addict from canada?? I still can't wait for the trailer so we can understand more about it. Idk I would like to give her the benifit of doubt and think she will do ok on her show.