Actress Taylor

207 posts in this topic

Posted

Well, good on her! I don't have much to add except that I'm excited for this because even if it turns out to be a crappy drama, it will be entertaining to watch :D

Posted

Yudai Chiba is such a cute boy though.  He's so cutesy and Taylor gives off a very mature(with kawaii makeup, idk) vibe.  I wonder how they'll go together.

Posted

Yudai Chiba is such a cute boy though.  He's so cutesy and Taylor gives off a very mature(with kawaii makeup, idk) vibe.  I wonder how they'll go together.

Like mama and son

Posted

Pff if I were Dakota I would only laugh about that 25+ old woman acting like a high school girl. She will never get close to Dakotas fame if she continues trying to be so much like her. Dakota found  a niche category where she is the only one popular. Taylor has to find her own thing and has to leave this wannabe living doll thing. Or she can go full mainstream. 

Posted (edited)

I'm a little lost ... The drama has been released?

Sorry for my bad english!

tumblr_lm51rlNjp41qepugpo1_500.gif

Edited by Kori Hikaru

Posted

But wait, what if Dakota auditioned for it as well?? :lamaheadshake:

Posted

But wait, what if Dakota auditioned for it as well?? :lamaheadshake:

Iirc what I read, it's about Canadian girl... I feel like it was written for Taylor, I doubt she audioned for it.

Posted

Iirc what I read, it's about Canadian girl... I feel like it was written for Taylor, I doubt she audioned for it.

Not necessarily... I know that some people are famous enough to have directors/ script writers go "I want them in my movie and I'll write the role for them", but it's likely that with this drama, they just had "foreign girl" as the idea for the role, and when they hired Taylor for it, they changed it to Canadian so it would fit her (so she didn't have to change her accent or whatever when she spoke).

She still could've auditioned for the drama (maybe she asked her manager to find her some different projects, like acting or music, the latter of which she has... a limited talent for), or maybe her marketing worked and the people in charge of the drama saw her videos etc. and said "lets get in contact with her".

Posted

I read articles online, the director hand-picked her because she seemed like an "actress" material, and "cute" style as well.

The actor said she's really cute, but since he's known as a cute actor, he won't get defeated by her cuteness (or at least be on par?).

By the way, it's just a midnight special drama.

Posted

Really curious to see how she is looking without her own editing and styling. I mean surely she's not going to be doing her own makeup... though the circle lenses will probably be there.

Posted (edited)

Found first pictures!!!! :harharplz:

taz.png

tay2.png

taz3.png

Here the link to the website: http://www.crank-in.net/entertainment/news/40540

In the picture in the middle you can see that her hair is not that naturally shiny and thick like in her own videos ;)

Edited by *horizon*

Posted

She looks older than the boy, like she is his teacher or something

Posted

Hah, I knew it! Her face looks so much different than in her own videos and pics... well well Taylor, this is going to be very interesting :haiplz:

Posted

I guess it will be bad for her, since she can't influence how she will look on TV

Posted

I read articles online, the director hand-picked her because she seemed like an "actress" material, and "cute" style as well.

The actor said she's really cute, but since he's known as a cute actor, he won't get defeated by her cuteness (or at least be on par?).

By the way, it's just a midnight special drama.

Seriously?? :Alpacashocked: I'm amazed to hear that. I guess her brand marketing really paid off...

Also I'm surprised they OK'd her when they (inevitably) saw the difference between her online and offline self.