Actress Taylor

207 posts in this topic

Posted

Oh, I thought she will become singer first. I guess she will be musician after this drama.

Is English of this announcement really crappy or is my English too lame because I can't understand sentences... She will play main role (heroine) or she will be guest (co-starring) and is that tv series excisting already, I've never heard of it; is there any text written in Japanese about it?

And I don't see the announcement on her lovetaylor page, which supposed to be the source

Posted

Oh, I thought she will become singer first. I guess she will be musician after this drama.

Is English of this announcement really crappy or is my English too lame because I can't understand sentences... She will play main role (heroine) or she will be guest (co-starring) and is that tv series excisting already, I've never heard of it; is there any text written in Japanese about it?

And I don't see the announcement on her lovetaylor page, which supposed to be the source

The English there looks like it's been Google translated, so that's why it's seemingly not making much sense. :lamaheadshake:

Posted

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/shokuninsan/

it is already anounced on the homepage of tv-tokyo !

just put 彼女が恋した職人さん~マリーは匠に首ったけ~  on google search and you will get the results

i am honestly kinda surprise that she got this job. it surely is going to push her career now. and i wonder what have made them thought to take her for this role. probably all the other girls on the audition must have been very bad and super ugly. sorry but this is my thought. and since my japanese isn't the best i doubt that she is going to have a main role because her japanese is shitty af .... so maybe it is just a part-time role !? 

Posted

Token gaijin role, no doubt. Maybe this will push her to accepting her real face and not photoshop so much? I wish her luck in pursuing a real career!

Posted

honestly, i really doubt that this girl is ever going to accept her real face. i can imagine that IF she is becoming more famous there now then she will have more complex with her body as she does have it at the moment.

she will have pressure bc she might appearing often in the public or in tv shows and so it will be a lot easier to find candid pics of her.

and i think comparing to other japanese beauty actress in japan  , taylor will have no chance in this buisness. surely she got this role bc she is going to play the canadian foreigner girl Marie. so probably it will be just a >one time thing< for her and she ends up like dakota, visiting various tv shows after this dorama

Posted (edited)

Wow I didnt expected that to be honest. But I also guess its not a big role because of her language barrier. She has to learn every single sentence by heart if its in japanese and this could be really difficult. But I'm curious how she will look in a Drama.

http://news.mynavi.jp/news/2015/11/25/050/

edit: oh but its says she is the ヒロイン so the role must be as big as the guys role. Maybe its more like a movie, only one episode?

And it will be all in japanese because she said she will work har to get the japanese intonation and accent right.... ooooooh
「日本語の発音やアクセント、間違えないように頑張ります!」

Sorry for being nitpicky but how should she do it if they release the Drama already in january but she still cant even say Asakusa right?

If she really will sound japanese at the end than I have to say good job because its such a short time!

edit again: I just thought about Dakota! She'll be really furious if she'll find that out! xD Now more and more people get to know Taylor and will compare her with Dakota lolololol

Edited by *horizon*

Posted

Wow I didnt expected that to be honest. But I also guess its not a big role because of her language barrier. She has to learn every single sentence by heart if its in japanese and this could be really difficult. But I'm curious how she will look in a Drama.

http://news.mynavi.jp/news/2015/11/25/050/

edit: oh but its says she is the ヒロイン so the role must be as big as the guys role. Maybe its more like a movie, only one episode?

And it will be all in japanese because she said she will work har to get the japanese intonation and accent right.... ooooooh
「日本語の発音やアクセント、間違えないように頑張ります!」

Sorry for being nitpicky but how should she do it if they release the Drama already in january but she still cant even say Asakusa right?

If she really will sound japanese at the end than I have to say good job because its such a short time!

edit again: I just thought about Dakota! She'll be really furious if she'll find that out! xD Now more and more people get to know Taylor and will compare her with Dakota lolololol

^ Dakota has her personality to blame, I believe. I remember there's a lot of indication to her being stuck up (not mingling well w/ other models etc.).

While Taylor has her faults, at least she can appear to be nice, regardless of whether she is or not.

Posted (edited)

^ Dakota has her personality to blame, I believe. I remember there's a lot of indication to her being stuck up (not mingling well w/ other models etc.).

While Taylor has her faults, at least she can appear to be nice, regardless of whether she is or not.

I thought that too! Dakotas personality is still pretty rough sometimes, while Taylor seems to be cute and nice for people who dont know her from the beginning. So if Dakota doesnt invent a new strategy to get back into the heads of her fans, she will have a hard time from now on. The only thing that is a big plus for Dakota is, that she can speak japanese fluently, but I think Taylor will now work on her japanese too so.... :happee:

Edited by *horizon*

Posted

well, i guess that taylor is only smarter as dakota when it comes about the job. taylor has a lot of more working experiences as dakota has and she knows pretty well how to act and which words to use to appear pure and cute in the public. taylor knows that having a good image is half of the winning. while dakota is still young and doesn't think of the consequences of being rude in the public yet. moreover it also could be that taylor does have a better management behind her back than dakota does have. who knows.....

but i do not think that taylor is in her private life this innocent, cute and pure girl, which she wants us make to believe.  even if she plays the good one in this battle , to me she will still be as fake as all the other snowflakes

( OT : i am really tired with all these snowflakes / token gaijins in japan who do think that they are the best , idols or whatever just because they are living and working in japan. all their fame is build up by lies and fakeness. and it makes me angry seeing those liars becoming successful while honest people always have it much harder. 

i have the feeling that even if we do expose all their lies, photoshop mistakes and other bad things it won't hurt their career ..... more sometimes i think it is helpfuller for them. that is a reason why i am not writing here so often anymore.  

and no, even if taylor is doing from time to time good things, in my eyes it doesn't make her automatically a good person.  ) 

Posted

Uuuhhhh, this sounds really interessting! I will definitly check it out as soon as it comes out :alpacacrush:

Posted

She is for sure paying her manager enough to get her role. She could even finance he whole tv show only for herself, why not?

But as long as she can not communicate in Japanese and be fun, she can't even be Dakota's level, and Dakota is still nobody for an average Japanese in Japan.

Posted

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/shokuninsan/

it is already anounced on the homepage of tv-tokyo !

just put 彼女が恋した職人さん~マリーは匠に首ったけ~  on google search and you will get the results

i am honestly kinda surprise that she got this job. it surely is going to push her career now. and i wonder what have made them thought to take her for this role. probably all the other girls on the audition must have been very bad and super ugly. sorry but this is my thought. and since my japanese isn't the best i doubt that she is going to have a main role because her japanese is shitty af .... so maybe it is just a part-time role !? 

Thanks for the original link!

That drama's content sounds shitty af. Foreign girl comes to Japan to search for somebody but she doesn't know who exactly, then she little by little falls in love to this guy master of Japanese arts etc. 

In short, very boring and shitty.

But Japanese tv is anyway full of garbage (same as any tv), and people are really easy to get tired of any content, so it really doesn't matter that Dakota2 is accidentally chosen. Japan's tempo to change a boring celeb is even faster than American tempo.

Posted

I just want to see Dakotas reaction to this. I wanna see kooti full blown melt down. :darth:

Posted

Thanks for the original link!

That drama's content sounds shitty af. Foreign girl comes to Japan to search for somebody but she doesn't know who exactly, then she little by little falls in love to this guy master of Japanese arts etc. 

In short, very boring and shitty.

But Japanese tv is anyway full of garbage (same as any tv), and people are really easy to get tired of any content, so it really doesn't matter that Dakota2 is accidentally chosen. Japan's tempo to change a boring celeb is even faster than American tempo.

Sounds so cliche and horrible enough to consider watching.

Maybe she charmed the judges for this role =O