• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

makeup/beauty Sarah Therese

40 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Did you guys see her new video? Pro-Life Woman Answers Pro-Choice Comments

• she is against all abortions, also for medical reasons, says all abortions are evil
  • when talking about abortions she only talks about "ripping limbs of" and "burning the baby from the inside"
  • she says once again that the baby can be killed even after it was given birth to "they put the baby aside and actually decide [...] if they will terminate it"
  • is happy whenever an abortion doesn't work
  • talks negatively about planned parenthood 
  • constantly says "pro-abortion people" instead of pro-choice and people in the comments have said that being pro-choice isn't the same as being pro-abortion
  • she doesn't respond to mature comments only comments that further support her own agenda
  • she says abortions for medical reasons are so low that it doesn't matter, then she goes on to talk about stories where pregnant women were told by their doctors to abort but they didn't and everything turned out fine...  
  • she would rather die for her child than abort and therefore other women who need abortions for medical reasons should do the same

people are tearing her apart in the comments, and I’m so glad, she is so terrible. Also, she said her recent baby was her “most beautiful baby so far...” wtf I hope her other children never see this video of her saying that. She is so stupid.

Edited by agonot
forgot to add part about beautiful baby

Posted (edited)

Also, she said her recent baby was her “most beautiful baby so far...” wtf I hope her other children never see this video of her saying that. She is so stupid.

Her last child is also "an accident" (Sarah's words). It's so ironic how she keeps saying at the end of the video that she would love to adopt one child because they had thought about adopting their third child! But instead, they had unprotected sex and then Sarah said it's a sign from God not to adopt (right now). Sure. 

Also, if Sarah has done a decade of research on abortions she would know that non-viable pregnancies exist (e.g. tubal pregnancies) and that these women won't survive without having an abortion. But she doesn't care about these women, that's how pro-life she is. As she said, they are so rare, they don't matter. Who cares if a couple hundred or thousands of women die from preventable deaths? Definitely not Sarah. She could be pro-life and still say "except for medical reasons" but she doesn't want to.

And even though she is so pro-life her own miscarriage apparently didn't really affect her because in another video she has said she's never experienced any real loss.  

Edited by sulla_luna

Posted

I can’t help it, I have the biggest hate-boner for her. She “designed” some earrings “inspired by moms”.. they are hoops...perfect for a child to grab at and rip out of your ear. The name of the earrings are CUIDADO which means to be careful in Spanish... I feel like it’s a weird name especially since the proceeds are going towards a (probably Christian) place for Mexican women to give birth? My eyes rolled so far back in my head and I couldn’t help but think, “ Wow Sarah you drew an oval I’m so impressed.” I know I’m being harsh but I just hate her. Also her new video about what she doesn’t like about being a “Muhma” is just terrible.

107BF4DC-37AD-429C-A7B1-1FFF83E11B00.jpeg

Also this fan art is scary, but I feel like it shows her true nature very well.

39D0115B-A9C5-4893-8C1A-60176EFE971B.jpeg

Posted

since the proceeds are going towards a (probably Christian) place for Mexican women to give birth? 

It is, you can find the homepage here. It's great they're helping women but it just feels disingenuous to me... And it's not because it's a religious organisation. Can't really say why. And I still can't believe she truly thinks abortions for medical reasons don't exist.

Posted

It is, you can find the homepage here. It's great they're helping women but it just feels disingenuous to me... And it's not because it's a religious organisation. Can't really say why. And I still can't believe she truly thinks abortions for medical reasons don't exist.

Maybe it's just the fact that she's endorsing it which makes it seem disingenuous? I mean, it has to be that or else it is the religious component and knowing that the major religions are against abortion; therefore, against a woman's choice to terminate a pregnancy. There are plenty of religious organizations in undeveloped nations that are genuinely trying to assist in the lowering of maternal and infant deaths; many women in these countries don't necessarily feel that they want to get an abortion, if it were available to them, so they take a major risk in continuing because they have little to no maternity care. Not saying that women in these countries wouldn't have an abortion, just pointing out that living in poverty doesn't always equally the mindset that a baby shouldn't be brought into this world under such conditions. 

I can’t help it, I have the biggest hate-boner for her. She “designed” some earrings “inspired by moms”.. they are hoops...perfect for a child to grab at and rip out of your ear. The name of the earrings are CUIDADO which means to be careful in Spanish... I feel like it’s a weird name especially since the proceeds are going towards a (probably Christian) place for Mexican women to give birth? My eyes rolled so far back in my head and I couldn’t help but think, “ Wow Sarah you drew an oval I’m so impressed.” I know I’m being harsh but I just hate her. Also her new video about what she doesn’t like about being a “Muhma” is just terrible.

107BF4DC-37AD-429C-A7B1-1FFF83E11B00.jpeg

Also this fan art is scary, but I feel like it shows her true nature very well.

39D0115B-A9C5-4893-8C1A-60176EFE971B.jpeg

I stumbled upon her a week or two ago, then saw there was a thread on her here. I watched the video you're talking about days ago and thought about bringing it up, but stepped back thinking I was being plain bitchy. I felt my eye twitch with each passing 'muhma' because it's such an infantile way to refer to yourself in a conversation with other adults... and she kept saying it almost like a valley girl says 'like'. I couldn't get through the whole video. I'm a mom and even when my children were toddlers I never referred to myself this way. The video premise was great, because people should be honest that parenting can drive you absolutely crazy, but I wish it was someone else.

Posted

it feels disingenuous because that "hospital" barely helps a couple of muhmas a year and only if they are christian... plus, most of what they do is PRAYING SERVICES. like, they actually just pray over the mother as she gives birth and organize praying groups abroad and such... and possibly instruct the mother not to vaccinate and other zealot bs. the main purpose seems to be for white north american ladies to feel so so good for donating a bit of money and praying for the poor brown women

Posted

She said in her latest video that she won't publically say whether her children are vaccinated or not so I'm assuming they're not. Why else would she feel the need to say it? She could just not talk about it. 

Posted

Her entire existence offends me 

Posted (edited)

Sarah uploaded a new video talking about wanting a fourth child but didn't mention adoption or fostering...

She also has an amazon storefront now where she recommends "Gay Girl Good God" which isn't a surprise since she calls herself a "bible-believing Christian". And she recommends other books like "Missional Motherhood" and "Sheet Music", so the books she chose clearly show her opinions on the LGBTQ community, women's role and sex.

Edited by sulla_luna

Posted

Did you guys see her new video? Pro-Life Woman Answers Pro-Choice Comments

• she is against all abortions, also for medical reasons, says all abortions are evil
  • when talking about abortions she only talks about "ripping limbs of" and "burning the baby from the inside"
  • she says once again that the baby can be killed even after it was given birth to "they put the baby aside and actually decide [...] if they will terminate it"
  • is happy whenever an abortion doesn't work
  • talks negatively about planned parenthood 
  • constantly says "pro-abortion people" instead of pro-choice and people in the comments have said that being pro-choice isn't the same as being pro-abortion
  • she doesn't respond to mature comments only comments that further support her own agenda
  • she says abortions for medical reasons are so low that it doesn't matter, then she goes on to talk about stories where pregnant women were told by their doctors to abort but they didn't and everything turned out fine...  
  • she would rather die for her child than abort and therefore other women who need abortions for medical reasons should do the same

I had an abortion before and it fucking drives me crazy how ppl think theyre mutilating a baby and that u can hear them crying like no. It just feels like a very strong period cramp, the nurses hold your hand and the doctor tries to remove the fetus as gently as possible. Or you can take a pill if you are not that far along and it will terminate the pregnancy. They will suggest you wear maxi pads for as long as bleeding continues.

also somtimes your body will just naturally lose birth. There are miscarriages and also spontaneous abortions, where the pregnancy will randomly terminate itself sometimes without cause.