• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Evelina Forsell

11 posts in this topic

Posted

Evelina Forsell

https://www.instagram.com/evelina.forsell/

https://www.youtube.com/user/MissHellman/videos

So she's not someone I follow closely, rather little I'd say so I was shocked to discover her transformation.

She went from this:

18645857_127101917863962_282161219283766

To this:

27574253_583789351959500_202920925091961

She has some great makeup tutorials:

But I'm still rather shocked with the transformation. Sometimes she doesn't look... well, look. But to be frank, I dig this free form of expression, I'm trying to go down this lane myself. I wonder how much she photoshops. She seems to have an outrageously long neck. 

Oh and she's pro cruelty free makeup!

And charity!

Feel free to discuss. Maybe she did something shady or does obvious photoshop but I've missed it? :alpacaconfused:

Posted

I'm not sure I see a difference between the 1st and 2nd pic. Looks like she changed a bit but not drastically or anything

Posted

Honestly, she the same in the two photos. Maybe there's some mild jaw slimming and slight eye enlargement, but that's about it.

Posted

She doesn't look different.

She's cute as fuck, too.

Posted (edited)

She had lip, cheek and chin fillers - here's the vlog: 

Anyway, I really like her and think she's really pretty. Her makeup looks aren't always something I would wear but they're usually different from the General beauty guru community tutorialsso i appreciate that. I've been watching her for a while now and shes always seemed nice and down to earth.

Edited by LunaMoon

Posted (edited)

She's a hypocrite. Not so long after becoming cruelty free, she made a sponsored video on hair care with L'oreal, a non cruelty free brand. After getting called out for it, she said that she is only using cruelty free makeup and still buys non-cf hair and skincare products. 

But other than that, I think she is very pretty and her makeup tutorials are great! I wish she was more dedicated to the whole cruelty-free thing.

Edited by truecolours
more info

Posted

Some people just shouldn't vlog lol.

The fillers aren't that bad, actually. Not very dramatic. But I hope she doesn't get carried away because she's naturally very pretty.

Posted

She's pretty but how she overlines her lips gives me hives.

im_sorry_quote.thumb.gif.a9f50a890acf4f9

Posted

So this is a largely inactive thread, but I'm a little unsettled by how much she altered her face, even more after seeing the video thumbnail on the op. 

70627309_377103253216419_477235098764677

Posted

the difference is obvious if you compare it to her older pictures, but at least she doesn't look botched ?? the cheeks look a bit ridiculous when she smiles but other than that she's really cute.

it makes me kinda sad that she did all this tho, she was naturally very pretty, even before the lip fillers

Posted

I really don't get evelina, is she really dumb or just pretending? I considered unfollowing after she said she would continue to support dollskill even though they steal from small artists and had that "goth is white" racist bs on their site because their clothes are "really cute" (vapid much?) and that was not the first time she did something shady, but now she's being sponsored by 'love beauty and planet', a greenwashing brand that claims to be vegan and cruelty free when it's owned by unilever (a non cruelty free giant that's one of the top plastic polluters in the world). I'm done with herKulvdbn.jpg