• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

330 posts in this topic

Posted

She even tweeted about the fact that other people are fake and pretending to be someone else, that is pretty funny! Sometimes it seems like she doesn't even want admit herself she has 'issues' with faking stuff! I dont know, maybe that is just part of her planned character? or she wants just to convince herself sooo freaking hard...
Here's the tweet:
5.thumb.png.ecf5d632f9074ea407a1e42e07ed

Here you have some of her retweets which sounds so funny If you think about her in general:

2.thumb.png.837913e36c5348744206c8ea43853.thumb.png.0c4e269fe2511c4a1f0b3cdb3dad

Source: https://twitter.com/icy_tenshi

She truly has some issues,I hope someone help her,that's just..... so sad 

Posted (edited)

i feel embarassed for her and her passive aggressive behaviour

20180610_224430.jpg

received_1764860320279222.jpeg

LRM_EXPORT_20180610_231324.thumb.jpg.dcdhere she uses "retard" as an insult... icy that's not very innocent winter fairy from you 

Edited by pennyjenny

Posted (edited)

Italian user here! Kind of late, but let me be the Google Translate for five secs:

fggrt.JPG

Q: How could you be together with that ugly a$$* of Icy? Irl she is not even remotely similar to her pics on social networks, not to mention she is fake and a liar and superficial
A: Do not send me questions about her 'cause I won't answer. Anyway, at the moment I am interested in another person.

*The word they used here, "roito", is a slang word used by young people and means "ugly af", "horrible". It is quite a strong insult and I personally find this exaggerated. Icy may not look like her pics, but she is far from being horrid (at least from the few unedited pics we have got). 

LRM_EXPORT_20180610_231324.thumb.jpg.dcd 

Q: She is leaving 'cause now she is a IG VIP, my god, how haughty.
A: This is what I was referring to. You are way too retarded.

Not cute at all, Icy.

Did not know about this girl, but now I am curious. From what I see, it looks like she knows pretty well the Italian language, so I personally think she could be an Italian girl faking her origins (you know, for aesthetic... After all she would not be the first one, just think about Sasha Vladimirovna & all the weebs fetishizing Japanese and Korean people!). Not to mention she is constantly trying to look like this snowy goddess/fairy with natural white hair and super white skin... 

Among all the books and poems she shared, I could not notice this one (under spoiler). It is a (infamous?) book by an Italian writer, mainly appreciated by teens that know nothing about real literature want to look edgy 'cause, you know, this is about sex and rapes and violence and drugs and homicides and stuff like that. (Do not get me wrong, I do love disturbing stuff, but this book is considered trash by the majority of people from a literary point of view). This is not a book everyone knows, the author is mainly unknown in our own country so yeah, I found this interesting but maybe it is not, I am tired af and barely know what I am doing rn.

imm.thumb.png.8e0986b72a953652d0b42413ca

Edited by Banshee717

Posted

Italian user here! Kind of late, but let me be the Google Translate for five secs:

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Not cute at all, Icy.

Did not know about this girl, but now I am curious. From what I see, it looks like she knows pretty well the Italian language, so I personally think she could be an Italian girl faking her origins (you know, for aesthetic... After all she would not be the first one, just think about Sasha Vladimirovna & all the weebs fetishizing Japanese and Korean people!). Not to mention she is constantly trying to look like this snowy goddess/fairy with natural white hair and super white skin... 

Among all the books and poems she shared, I could not notice this one (under spoiler). It is a (infamous?) book by an Italian writer, mainly appreciated by teens that know nothing about real literature want to look edgy 'cause, you know, this is about sex and rapes and violence and drugs and homicides and stuff like that. (Do not get me wrong, I do love disturbing stuff, but this book is considered trash by the majority of people from a literary point of view). This is not a book everyone knows, the author is mainly unknown in our own country so yeah, I found this interesting but maybe it is not, I am tired af and barely know what I am doing rn.

Hidden Content

Well I am not suprised about the hate she is getting,she don't have any pictures without snow filter or photoshop ,not everyone on internet is idiot ,she can't fool everyone ...
Tbh I love that many young people today are interested in intellectual activities ,and have interest in Art and other cultures ,I remember during my school years it was a rare thing.But I cannot stand these "pseido intellectuals" on internet (such as Icy) who thinks they are better than everyone else because they know how to hold a book or copy paste couple poem lines on twitter .As we say in our country "Don't jump higher than your ass" lol

Posted

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Not cute at all, Icy.

Hidden Content

she is italian and faking, she lives in Bolzano but probably she is from South Italy (that's speculation). First she said her mother is Russian, than both of her parents and at the end she claimed to growing up in Siberia (simply Russia was not edgy enough).

about the book she used to emulate a bunch of other famous people of ask.fm with unusual taste in literature, movies etc so she probably got it from there. 

Posted

Btw I continued to think about this: she said she is celebrating her whiteness because she's been bullied for being pale... In Bolzano... that's like far up in the north of Italy and where everyone's like white as fuck... Idk i smell bullshit

(ot: I'm as pale as she is and I'm from Milan and no-one aver bullied me for being white as a paper) 

Posted (edited)

Btw I continued to think about this: she said she is celebrating her whiteness because she's been bullied for being pale... In Bolzano... that's like far up in the north of Italy and where everyone's like white as fuck... Idk i smell bullshit

(ot: I'm as pale as she is and I'm from Milan and no-one aver bullied me for being white as a paper) 

probably she believes in reverse racism lmao

by the way i think she could have gotten some negative attention for her skin, things like "you look sick" bc people never shut up but that's normal, probably her frail ego got broken and so it's bUlLyInG!!!!!!!!!!! She basically freaked out for us just posting and commenting what herself posted on the internet defining herself as a persecuted prophet in the bible so i would not be surprised. 

what surprises me is that she is not trying to get pity points for being a lesbian and how ((sadly)) it's difficult to not have rights in the world 

Edited by pennyjenny

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by dannyboo

Posted

Clear evidence of her photoshop lol,if you want to save the pic and zoom it,both pics are on Instagram

(Walls behind look fu*ked up lol)

35070753_1277527019048066_6117039955089817600_n.jpg

35059780_1277527549048013_2429633084899983360_n.jpg

Posted (edited)

well, honestly, we do not have "unedited pics" of her, just because you can't see a Meitu/Snow filter that doesn't mean that pic is unedited! She edits every single pic and it's super evident.
She's not a "roito" but compared to the idealized avatar she created out of herself I think she is basic, I can understand why they used such strong word to describe her lol people are tired of her sh1t....

This is less edited but she still added Meitu filters and she still slimmed her face.

My bad, I thought @icyrealface posted unedited/unshooped pics of her.

I agree with what other users wrote: being bullied for pale/white skin in Bolzano is beyond ridiculous, as much as saying comments like "you should tan" equal bullying.

what surprises me is that she is not trying to get pity points for being a lesbian and how ((sadly)) it's difficult to not have rights in the world 

I found that pretty interesting as well. She focuses on the aesthetic (again) part of the topic: showing off her Sailor Neptune & Sailor Uranus phonecase, posting some poem of Sappho... Nothing about LGBT+ people's rights, for example. I personally find it quite odd, considering the "meh" situation in Italy for LGBT+ people.

Edited by Banshee717

Posted (edited)

She even edited her professional ones, just look at the hair strands she edited out.

20180611_234617.jpg

20180611_235422.jpg

Edited by pennyjenny

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by dannyboo

Posted

(As I mentioned previously in this thread) On her ask.fm account she said that her political ideology is right-wing orientated. 
She has some issues, that's all. 
All these posts about her pics are nothing compared to her behaviour and personality. 

wow ew, her hair looks like a real mess, it looks so flat on top and so frizzy/ruined on the ends... anyways yeah, she edits her hair a lot too, blurring out stuff, I wish people could see her burnt hair in real life, they wouldn't give her so much compliments as they do on the internet, that's for sure! lol anyways people praise her just because of the colour, not her extensions in general.
(she never admitted to wear extensions tho, another of her lovely lies.)

I personally don't care if she is a right wing or full mode communist ,we can all agree to disagree ,right? But If you claim on internet you are "right wing"  and making passive aggressive posts about how you are so "politicaly incorrect" ,(wow so edgy another Lauren Southern Bs) but at the same time come here crying that you are part of  Lgbt ,and you can't be right wing? Sooo which one is it? Because based on your posts (till this day) you praise  Japanese right wing personalities such as  Yukio Mishima .
yukio_2.thumb.JPG.ac91ba7f8d230245fb5465
yukio1.thumb.JPG.2467b3d309b13b928dbc4d5

12222.thumb.JPG.d1e62a2879472be87dc3d1ce

As I said it before I don't care about her political position ,but own up your shit at least.

P.s You can clearly see  the white part where she edited the picture.Basically she makes  her face  smaller on Snow and on photoshop brightens her hair and enlarge her eyes.

3254d47685613f8170839fe1f34bc1f0dbe3e346
87f5c878.thumb.jpg.b4ddba85394c7fd7ce987

Posted

(As I mentioned previously in this thread) On her ask.fm account she said that her political ideology is right-wing orientated. 
She has some issues, that's all. 
All these posts about her pics are nothing compared to her behaviour and personality. 

It is not like anyone right wing orientated has issues like her... She could be not mentioning her political preferences at all and still sound like an idiot for saying she has been bullied for being ultra pale or other bs.

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by dannyboo