• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

330 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by dannyboo

Posted

she uses SNOW and that's no news... those eyes are larger/different color because of the app she easily admits that, the point it that she claims that those eyebrows are bared like that is her bareface lol??? why she cant admit that she's a brunette? i dont get this. 

Theres is couple reasons why she is obssesed being blonde;
1.She is copying other online personalities such as Valeria,Dakota etc.
2.She is pandering East Asian audience escpecially Japan (As you may know they admire blonde hair and blue eyes)
She is trying so badly to be north european (as a North European myself I find this so idiotic) all these stupid snow and winter methapores ,burning scalp with chemicals to get white hair(If she will keep this up her hair will end up like this in near future) no joke
britney.thumb.jpg.0443a3d1dd4c8b7c63af77
9360b7947ee5f222335072599066b809.thumb.j

Albino hashtag,and now etherochromia? I have no words,she is insane......

Posted

She is so obsessed with whiteness it’s strange, I wouldn’t be suprised if she was a closet white pride altright with an asian fetish

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by dannyboo

Posted (edited)

I think she needs some therapist. She's out of mind,her obession with whiteness/trying to be an albino/north european will be her "death"

35078608_1275949979205770_4877724165416681472_n.png

Edited by maryuuu

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by dannyboo

Posted (edited)

yes those are the tweets! people told her to stay white because it's more rare and beautiful so she basically does what her audience want... she's trapped in her own fake dimension... I feel sad for her.

20180609_183513.thumb.jpg.9bb0303278dc28she is so obsessed by her virtual life that she feels pErSeCuTeD by us and she compare herself none less to Jesus Christ himself.  

Edited by pennyjenny

Posted (edited)

I see she's not out of the weeaboo phase yet, that's a pity ¬¬ all the comments about her pictures popping up on weibo must have been a huge boost for her self-esteem, too bad it's all Photoshop

nfgn.thumb.JPG.10b598673cade7a9bc22af1b7
133.thumb.jpg.c942c39c6fc236f113842ea9de

Edited by Elle_
Damn you typos!

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by dannyboo

Posted

I remember that pic posted on a huge site called 9gag, that reached like +100k people and all the comments were basically insults.people wrote that she looks fake, photoshopped, unnatural... someone said she looks like a boy and someone insinuated that she is a boy... (i dont get this anyway...?)
here you go: https://9gag.com/gag/aP9jgOQ/this-silver-haired-girl-dazzles-netizens-with-her-kimono-look
if you scroll this site you can read those comments...

personal favorite of mine:

lol.png

I kinda feel bad for her now tho, her photoshop work is so evident she even can't fool a bunch of randos on 9gag ... I'll say it again this whole thing is a pity because I think she's a cute girl, she's part of two very interesting and rich cultures (Italian and Russian) and yet she insists on living a lie. no one is born looking like a magical elf girl from Iceland... Icy if you are lurking here, stop comparing yourself to Jesus and start loving yourself for who you are   

Posted

20180609_183513.thumb.jpg.9bb0303278dc28she is so obsessed by her virtual life that she feels pErSeCuTeD by us and she compare herself none less to Jesus Christ himself.  

Well all of the passive aggressive posts lately coming from her it proves she is lurking her often.Everyone is just pointing out the Bs SHE wrote and posted herself on internet.Icy,stop taking out the victim card and using as a shield from hiding from criticism ,it's not a very smart move ,you should know better since you already  almost 20 years old.

She is so obsessed with whiteness it’s strange, I wouldn’t be suprised if she was a closet white pride altright with an asian fetish

Lol she kind of is....lol
12222.thumb.JPG.80e157a71a277c058bf61da9
2222.thumb.JPG.6665afeb4489d7907eea9e31a

She even claims to use $$$ expensive lotions on her hair but we can't see if they really work because she uses too many filters. I never - EVER - seen a single pic of her without heavy filters, it just doesn't exist, it's insane, it's all blurred, face and hair.
I don't know if someone here saw this but few months ago she tweeted about the fact she want to dye her hair light blond but her fan base started complaining lmao she knows her hair is super damaged, don't bother.

Expensive treatment won't going to help her ,the hair is dead from all of the chemical processing ,especially if she is wearing extensions daily (she is literally pulling out weak damaged hair ,godforbid she gets  "traction alopecia")

Posted

Could we move the thread to the little snowflake section? We have all the requirements right now.

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by dannyboo

Posted

^^ Wow this is so true... I think this will never happen anyway, not on the internet at least, she has over 100k followers on her Instagram account, getting 17k likes everytime she posts a selfie... that is enough for her, I bet she feels trapped (the new side account is a proof) but she can't break free and stop the bs.
That would mean losing followers and likes.
Icy without Meitu app, Icy without white hair and no extensions with something more to offer than just snowy landscapes and random pics of her expensive make-up won't happen, people love her just because of these kind of bs.

It's kinda sad... Hiding your true self (and all its uniqueness) for likes and followers, sad very sad, as if those things could make the lie real. 

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by dannyboo