• Announcements

• *NEW* PULL FAQ   07/11/20

Hello. It has been a long time coming, but we finally have a PULL FAQ! In this FAQ you may find answers to most commonly asked questions here on the site. Please make sure to read the FAQ before asking a question in the Site Feedback (formerly the "Make Your Voice Heard") subforum as chances are your question has already been answered. If it has not been answered, then feel free to ask your question within the thread or make a new one with your question. The FAQ can be found in 2 locations: The News & Announcements section and the Site Feedback section. We hope this helps current and new users. Thank you.

339 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Delete this

Edited by pennyjenny

Posted

I have no idea what vocational schools are tho but what you describe is like half of Italian universities lol  staying on the subject, those schools I mentioned doesn't have a good reputation (as @ pennyjenny said) because of that, usually they are used as a last resort to graduate by kids who don't want to study, which could be the reason why she's always vague about her school.

as an art academy graduate, I can confirm this. she could do it if she was attending university but she's supposedly in high school so it's impossible, she's obligated to attend school or else she'll fail the year.

(explaining Italian education system is hard damn :alpacadone:)

I have no idea what vocational schools are tho but what you describe is like half of Italian universities lol  staying on the subject, those schools I mentioned doesn't have a good reputation (as @ pennyjenny said) because of that, usually they are used as a last resort to graduate by kids who don't want to study, which could be the reason why she's always vague about her school.

as an art academy graduate, I can confirm this. she could do it if she was attending university but she's supposedly in high school so it's impossible, she's obligated to attend school or else she'll fail the year.

(explaining Italian education system is hard damn :alpacadone:)

even as an university you are obliged to follow classes if you attend art courses! By the way i wonder why she never showed her artworks.

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by dannyboo

Posted

Btw does she speaks Japanese? Because I was randomly looking at her comment section (wich has not that many comments for someone who has 128k followers) and she responded to some comments in Japanese :alpacaconfused: but I don't speak it so I have no idea if it's just Google translate or not

Posted

Btw does she speaks Japanese? Because I was randomly looking at her comment section (wich has not that many comments for someone who has 128k followers) and she responded to some comments in Japanese :alpacaconfused: but I don't speak it so I have no idea if it's just Google translate or not

hjh.thumb.JPG.5bcf28cd50e4ccc2af67f99e64
Her Japanese is elementary  level +she uses google translate.I found a screenshot where she claims her Japanese is better than her English? Hmmmmm......

fgng.JPG

Posted

hjh.thumb.JPG.5bcf28cd50e4ccc2af67f99e64
Her Japanese is elementary  level +she uses google translate.I found a screenshot where she claims her Japanese is better than her English? Hmmmmm......

fgng.JPG

she uses google translate for Russian too.

Posted

Really? I have been studying Russian for 6 years (so I know smth lol) but i haven't noticed that? She barely use Russian on her sns,usually it's some quotes from books etc. But i wouldn't be suprised if she is lying about that too lol

Posted

Jesus she's a mess... I'll never understand why this people go this far just to live a lie on the internet :alpacadone:

Posted (edited)

Edited by Anarchy

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by dannyboo

Posted

nfgn.thumb.JPG.10b598673cade7a9bc22af1b7
133.thumb.jpg.c942c39c6fc236f113842ea9de

Posted

nfgn.thumb.JPG.10b598673cade7a9bc22af1b7
133.thumb.jpg.c942c39c6fc236f113842ea9de

lmao i wish i still had my votes for today

btw on her social media she is all japan uwu because russian on the internet are now perceveid as all adidas clothes and stereotypes, at least here in italy. Not trendy enough. I get you could appreciate a culture but not forcing yourself to look like you are a part of it.

it's so cool to be yourself, just be yourself, with all your good things and all your flaws.
I mean why telling all these bs, sooner or later you're gonna get caught.
Anyways she created a new instagram account on which she posts only "personal stuff" and on which she feels "more free"... I guess being trapped in a fake character feels like that.

she is very whiny about the hateeEers on it, i'm pretty sure she lurks here. Besides those rants she could have posted all those stuff on her main acc. It's not like she has hq or modeling picture on there. No feed to ruin, it's already average

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by dannyboo

Posted

this is from her other new account...uh ? she claims to have natural white eyebrows? those are bleached too Lol she's fucking insane 

34825074_1275662622567839_58452589343145984_n.jpg

Posted

this is from her other new account...uh ? she claims to have natural white eyebrows? those are bleached too Lol she's fucking insane 

34825074_1275662622567839_58452589343145984_n.jpg

oh god that's ridicolous. She looks ill with those brows and they aren't even white, they look piss yellow. And obviously max enlarger for the eyes... and why are them different colour to each other? One is green the other blue. Is she going to make etherochromia her new fashion shtick?