• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

328 posts in this topic

Posted

she looks very pretty here..... and the picture where she is dressed as a goth looks like she put a filter

no one told she is ugly but that she alters her face a lot... looking almost inhuman and fooling people. Yes she put a filter to look paler. 

The 2nd picture in camera doesn't look bad at all,can't understand why she is choosing the awful editing style. The "dolly" shtick doesn't suit her at all.I'm wondering why in the first place there was "exposing " instagram account of here? As you know there is no smoke without fire..... ;) 

they claimed they did it as a revenge for her being a bully in school.

Posted

they claimed they did it as a revenge for her being a bully in school.

I think she is “home-schooled” though.... she said something like that, so I doubt that....

Posted

I think she is “home-schooled” though.... she said something like that, so I doubt that....

she retired, home schooling isn't legal in italy. 

Posted

I used the wrong word.... She said it’s a private school and she studies from home! Maybe she goes there sometimes too, I don’t know.... I could ask if she still answers my Dm

Posted

I thought she said she was attending art school?

Posted

I thought she said she was attending art school?

yes, exactly! it still can be private though 

Posted

i think she used to go there and then retired. Probably something happened but idk i just telling what the account said... no need to whiteknight

Posted

i think she used to go there and then retired. Probably something happened but idk i just telling what the account said... no need to whiteknight

whiteknight? I said what I've read.... her last tweet is that she has exams now

Posted (edited)

whiteknight? I said what I've read.... her last tweet is that she has exams now

you are even contacting her lol (even if she is a total liar) so... by the way she has the finals of high school

private doesn't mean one person only classroom. She would have classmates the same

Edited by pennyjenny

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by dannyboo

Posted

Whatever girl, you are so obsessed with her. I’m already bored of this thread, so bye....

oh the irony is hilarious here haha

Posted

Maybe she goes to one of those private schools like grandiscuole or academia Dante Alighieri, those where people who lost school years go to take exams and be able to graduate :alpacaconfused: i had an ex classmate who studied there and I'm not sure if you actually need to attend classes 

Posted

Maybe she goes to one of those private schools like grandiscuole or academia Dante Alighieri, those where people who lost school years go to take exams and be able to graduate :alpacaconfused: i had an ex classmate who studied there and I'm not sure if you actually need to attend classes 

Really? Is it similar to vocational schools?What kind of education you can get if you don't attend any lectures ,but just go to take exams end of the semester? I don't want to sound rude ,I genuinely don't know ,just curious.

Posted (edited)

Private schools here in italy doesn't have a good reputation, you pay a lot of money and they let you pass finals without lefting a finger. It could be, she brags about her richness a lot.

You could not attend art school from home bc you need to follow a lot of project and technical classes. Connecting the dots i think she had problems with her classmates and retired.

Edited by pennyjenny

Posted

Really? Is it similar to vocational schools?What kind of education you can get if you don't attend any lectures ,but just go to take exams end of the semester? I don't want to sound rude ,I genuinely don't know ,just curious.

I have no idea what vocational schools are tho but what you describe is like half of Italian universities lol  staying on the subject, those schools I mentioned doesn't have a good reputation (as @ pennyjenny said) because of that, usually they are used as a last resort to graduate by kids who don't want to study, which could be the reason why she's always vague about her school.

You could not attend art school from home bc you need to follow a lot of project and technical classes. Connecting the dots i think she had problems with her classmates and retired.

as an art academy graduate, I can confirm this. she could do it if she was attending university but she's supposedly in high school so it's impossible, she's obligated to attend school or else she'll fail the year.

(explaining Italian education system is hard damn :alpacadone:)