• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

330 posts in this topic

Posted

are you really accusating me to photoshop her stuff? lmao this is why girls like her can get away with this kind of bs. 

here: https://www.instagram.com/p/BckHXv8ghyT/?taken-by=icy_tenshi you can see the albino tag (and if you check other pics you can see albino tags everywhere) + if you scroll the link an account asked:

I did not see that post.... well, my bad then....

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by dannyboo

Posted

She puts "albino" in her tags, albino isn't about being a "doll", being albino isn't a fashionable tag to put under your instagram pics, albinism is a congenital disease and people end up killed everyday because of it. I guess you just can't and won't understand, keep on living with her lies but do not try to defend this kind of bs...

you can't see her reply because she deleted it, but you can clearly see she replied to the same account that asked her about her hair. that is pretty clear.

f.png

wow so many lies from this girl. the albino stuff is just fucked up for sure.

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by dannyboo

Posted

as I said I don't really give a flyin heck about the whole filter matter, I just don't like her lies and her behaviour, I hope she grows up because this is quite unhealthy for her own persona.

I see.... I hope she will not use albino hashtag anymore since she said she is not,..... it's not just fashion

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by dannyboo

Posted (edited)

It looks to me that she uses the #albino shtick because she could not be only pale, she want to be the palest possible, maybe bc she connects whiteness to beauty & pureness? Idk it's so disrespectful imho. I hope she will read this thread and decides to come clear to her followers. 

Edited by pennyjenny

Posted

Can we talk about her nose ? In every pics looks so different lol,if you zoom her pics you can see how pixelated it looks 

Posted

her extensions here are so evident in this new posts of her... and her nose magically changed shape.  she looks like computer made and copy & pasted on some random backgrounds

Posted

her extensions here are so evident in this new posts of her... and her nose magically changed shape.  she looks like computer made and copy & pasted on some random backgrounds

Damnnn the face looks so disfigured .I'm sorry but It doesn't look good at all.

Posted

she edits her head too round and her nose as a beak, and i think she should try a less heavy makeup on her eyes. All that black doesn't suit her at all.

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by dannyboo

Posted (edited)

This has been bothering me: why is her username @nordic_alien_ when she isn’t Nordic or Scandinavian? Shouldn’t she be @slavic_alien_ since she’s Russian? 

Edited by SadBlythe
Typos

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by dannyboo

Posted

idk but I think she wishes to look like this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_aliens that's why she bleaches the sh*t out of her hair, photoshops her eyes brighter and pretends to be taller lol 

OHHHHHH I didn’t know that was a thing! Thanks for linking me that Wikipedia page!