• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

330 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I actually asked her in Direct messages if she's albino and she said no! She just likes white hair....... I think you should message her and talk

no ?? It's even in the rules of pull to not contact the snowflakes. And i don't even care, i remember well all the things she said on her social media... and this is a gossip website not my new best friend website lol it's not personal and it should never be. 

and ps: it's easy to change her version now.

Edited by pennyjenny

Posted (edited)

Edited by dannyboo

Posted

she replied to you because you asked her privately lol 
She tagged her pics #albino #albinogirl and that isn't cool at all.Trying to get likes and followers pretending to have a congenital disorder is quite pathetic.

I clearly remember that on ig she commented back a guy who asked her if her hair was natural and she replied with a "yes".and not just once.
she tends to use sarcasm over truth because it's easier and people tend to believe everything they see.

Did she really put #albino? wow ...It's quite ironic .Looking from her posts she likes to romanticize Japan and East Asian culture,I live in East Asia and I've been in Japan .I have personally seen how Asian Albino people (very small minority in here) are treated as shit and bullied because of their condition .Not to mention in Africa they are literally killed because of that.And seeing some basic handbag girl on internet making as her "aestethic" is beyond idiotic.

Posted

Did she really put #albino? wow ...It's quite ironic .Looking from her posts she likes to romanticize Japan and East Asian culture,I live in East Asia and I've been in Japan .I have personally seen how Asian Albino people (very small minority in here) are treated as shit and bullied because of their condition .Not to mention in Africa they are literally killed because of that.And seeing some basic handbag girl on internet making as her "aestethic" is beyond idiotic.

she never told explicitally that she is one thanks god but yes, she used that tags on some pictures she removed. she also posted a lot of albino animals because you know white means beautiful. Sigh. There is nothing bad to appreciate your own appearance but all of this gives a bad message to me. Don't forget she is followed by a lot of young people which probably struggle with their skin and weight... 

Posted

Do you think she edits her eyes too? Her pupil size is the same in every picture. I'm not so good at pointing this kind of edits ://

I think she does edits her eyes too,I don't want to sound cocky but her editing is awful lol 
tbh Is it just me (correct me if I am wrong) it looks like she is trying to copy Valeria L
ukyanova?Judging by all of her "medium" ,"spiritual" posts  (which is Valerias shtick)  It seems to me she is trying to look like an bad copy of her .

41031468a5fe54356e50d80e95eb7793.jpg

다운로드.jpg

icy.jpg

fa0a5232718305858c7fc3d44c4dcbad.jpg

33f0a9206d993364b876620b90fdb357.jpg

images (1).jpg

images.jpg

Posted

I think she does edits her eyes too,I don't want to sound cocky but her editing is awful lol tbh Is it just me (correct me if I am wrong) it looks like she is trying to copy Valeria Lukyanova?Judging by all of her "medium" ,"spiritual" posts  (which is Valerias shtick)  It seems to me she is trying to look like an bad copy of her .

41031468a5fe54356e50d80e95eb7793.jpg

다운로드.jpg

icy.jpg

fa0a5232718305858c7fc3d44c4dcbad.jpg

33f0a9206d993364b876620b90fdb357.jpg

images (1).jpg

images.jpg

Similar slavic features and blonde hair...... but their style is so different

Posted

I think she does edits her eyes too,I don't want to sound cocky but her editing is awful lol tbh Is it just me (correct me if I am wrong) it looks like she is trying to copy Valeria Lukyanova?Judging by all of her "medium" ,"spiritual" posts  (which is Valerias shtick)  It seems to me she is trying to look like an bad copy of her .

Similar slavic features and blonde hair...... but their style is so different

i'm pretty sure she's inspired by her. clothes are different but look at their poses, expressions, make up... i would be so curious to see Icie without make up on, or at least without that heavy eyeliner she always wear. 

Posted (edited)

Edited by dannyboo

Posted

Yeah she used to put that hashtag under her instagram pics, she did that for a very long time.here's the proof:

33081647_1739564502808804_47719741979141

this is about her claiming to have natural hair, as I said yesterday, this looks like no sarcasm to me:

33180120_1739564872808767_30838782289646

33030967_1739564809475440_90547503151437

You can photoshop that 'yes'....... send me the picture on her instagram where she she said yes

Posted

You can photoshop that 'yes'....... send me the picture on her instagram where she she said yes

this wk is so annoying lmao are you her sockpuppet acc?

Posted

this wk is so annoying lmao are you her sockpuppet acc?

I’m just talking from experience I had with her, because I have been following her for more than a year now and she never said it was natural

26B36668-14AF-4A41-8851-6BE4A4F63720.jpeg

Posted

I’m just talking from experience I had with her, because I have been following her for more than a year now and she never said it was natural

26B36668-14AF-4A41-8851-6BE4A4F63720.jpeg

You can photoshop that too lmao?? 

Posted

yes...... but why would i? i have nothing against this girl personally. and based on my experience following her for a long time i can see how many claims pennyjenny made are incorrect.

i mean...... believe whoever you want, of course

Posted

she is reading this thread, it's obvious she would not give more tea lol

yes...... but why would i? i have nothing against this girl personally. and based on my experience following her for a long time i can see how many claims pennyjenny made are incorrect.

i mean...... believe whoever you want, of course

you are blatantly whiteknighting her? so you would

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by dannyboo