• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

339 posts in this topic

Posted

IMG_20200305_180410.thumb.jpg.481e1ef514

This is from a day or so ago but it looks like she's going to dye her hair. Thoughts?

I think it's an interesting choice. I think a large part of her appeal is her white hair/nordic looks, she called herself nordic alien before even.

Posted (edited)

IMG_20200305_180410.thumb.jpg.481e1ef514

This is from a day or so ago but it looks like she's going to dye her hair. Thoughts?

I think it's an interesting choice. I think a large part of her appeal is her white hair/nordic looks, she called herself nordic alien before even.

I think she wants to go back to her original color because her hair is very ruined. 

She is actually a brunette, she has bleached her hair for several years and she uses extensions because her hair is burnt.

she wants to dye her hair brown to prevent to become bald. 

I think that she will look the same, because she will continue using photoshop to change her face, skin and body like she always did. 

Anyway have you noticed that she is trying to become famous on tik tok? so she can make money by doing nothing hilarious!

Her first tik tok is so cringy, she doesn't even move her face It looks like her face is glued.

she tries so much not to make any expressions to prevent showing some wrinkles that normally shows when a person smile or talk.

Edited by ppomoasmr

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by tsukino

Posted (edited)

She is creating a whole new character to play lol. 

Look at her instagram and twitter she is changing her biography, before was very childish full of strange writings and with a weeaboo vibe like her photos, now the biography looks more sober. she changed also her accounts name and her profile photo on twitter with an anime girl with brown hair. Instagram: before: icy_tenshi  now: icycori    / Twitter: before Icy_tenshi   now: Icyd0ll

Can someone change the name of the topic from icy_tenshi to icycori? So if someone tries to search her here will find the topic.

Edited by ppomoasmr

Posted

Did anyone see how she changed her profile pic on tiktok to the girl from the webtoon true beauty but edited her eyes to be blue when they were originally brown? lol she really believes she looks like an fictional character

She changed her pictures back to blonde now though probably before she can actually leave to get her hair dyed brown professionally because she can’t even do it herself. 

Meanwhile her “doll” twin angelica can’t live without attention and posts about not having a boyfriend and only follows random asian guys she can find lol (don’t know if I should talk about her on this thread or if there should be a separate one for her...) 

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by tsukino

Posted

Her editing is hilarious at the his point. Also, icycori? She’s really trying to get rid of her shady past huh? Something else I have noticed is her like to follow ratio is getting out of hand. 160k followers and 11k likes? I mean it’s not a secret that she’s buying followers and likes but that’s just weird to me. Also, still waiting for her to sue us :D

9345BAFA-717D-429B-AADE-14A4C7365B3F.jpeg

Posted (edited)

I preferred the white hair, it looks so fantasy like to me.  But yeah it seems like she’s rebranding herself now to be more like bloggers and IG girls popular in China, Korea and Japan that are white.  I feel like she’s lost appeal now, especially since she’s not really posting. :(

What’s her tiktok name?

Edited by mrkaoru

Posted

I preferred the white hair, it looks so fantasy like to me.  But yeah it seems like she’s rebranding herself now to be more like bloggers and IG girls popular in China, Korea and Japan that are white.  I feel like she’s lost appeal now, especially since she’s not really posting. :(

What’s her tiktok name?

I think her new hair colour looks better on her. I didn't think I would like it more but in comparison her old white hair looks washed out on her now.