• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

330 posts in this topic

Posted

nb.thumb.JPG.2658f86ba0f52de723d10947697
bfg.thumb.JPG.fcf1b42fcfcc115a1802ce0fca

omfg.. the second picture is so scary :darth: 

Posted

Girl needs to fucking learn how to delete old posts and accounts, this is so fucking embarrassing wth 😂

Posted

Yes she was born in Moldova but she pretends to be born in Russia because she thinks it's more '''aesthetic'''

anyway what school is she attending? 

I don't know if I can say where (because she didn't make public) ,but her classmates (the ones she tagged in her stories) they made it public on their instagram accounts.
All I can say that school has a lot of bad reviews on internet.I think it's one of those language schools in Japan where they give you visa but don't bother to teach you anything.It's like a kindergarden for adults who wants visa to stay in Japan.
fbfgb.thumb.jpg.e633603e2a220ec0b22a0d1d
nghj.thumb.jpg.5bd1ee3597abd5df896d85d51

Does anyone knows the rumours about her being a bully ? She made gossip pages on ask.fm with her friend. Is it true ? I have bunch of screenshots ,but I don't know how accurate are them since I can't speak Italian.

Posted

I don't know if I can say where (because she didn't make public) ,but her classmates (the ones she tagged in her stories) they made it public on their instagram accounts.
All I can say that school has a lot of bad reviews on internet.I think it's one of those language schools in Japan where they give you visa but don't bother to teach you anything.It's like a kindergarden for adults who wants visa to stay in Japan.
fbfgb.thumb.jpg.e633603e2a220ec0b22a0d1d
nghj.thumb.jpg.5bd1ee3597abd5df896d85d51

Does anyone knows the rumours about her being a bully ? She made gossip pages on ask.fm with her friend. Is it true ? I have bunch of screenshots ,but I don't know how accurate are them since I can't speak Italian.

I remember icyrealface said that Icy was a bully at school. Infact her classmates made that profile. I don't know if she was a bully also on ask.fm but if she was I'm not surprise. 

Posted

I remember icyrealface said that Icy was a bully at school. Infact her classmates made that profile. I don't know if she was a bully also on ask.fm but if she was I'm not surprise. 

wouldn’t it be kinda ironic if she was? Coming up here saying people on pull bully her while she’s the one who’s actually bullying people? 

Posted

Here are some of the screenshots I have.
fvdaa.thumb.JPG.ef4969890eb07d14beb78942
dsss.thumb.JPG.770c10ed70bc87f0efb04a75c
fvdds.thumb.JPG.e01f04af5d0c6544f63de295
rfer.thumb.JPG.b9c97a6086c95afd7a912cee8

So as far I understand Corina and her friend created "gossip bolzano" and "gossip pascoli" pages,where she and her friend made and spread rumours about people in her school and Bolzano. These pages are still there.I think it's one of the reasons why she left pascoli and her old classmates made "expose" pages on instagram as a revenge .Basically based on google search it looks like she is very infamous in Bolzano and has bad reputation.I don't know if it's true that she made gossip pages,but i do believe she is a bully.

I have non related screenshots ,maybe someone can translate these?
dfd.thumb.JPG.49ac3c86782e6d4599ae4311d6
sbf.thumb.JPG.0547f151fe2fcf1c31be9083fc

Posted

67718992_864680877222146_244400075552745

it makes me laugh some much that she uses photoshop even for professional photos. In the photographer's profile there is not even one photo of Icy. he always publishes all the photos he takes of the models, all high quality hd photos. he never published the photos he took of Icy. the reason is obvious, he can't publish them otherwise we would see the difference between the true photos and the false ones of icy. she used the blur tool all over her face and her left arm has a really weird and big shadow and I don't understand why. This girl is a mess. if it was the original photo it would be much sharper and of a better quality. even in those photos where she weared the blue dress are all ruined by the blur tool and by meitu app to change the face and especially the nose.

Posted (edited)

67718992_864680877222146_244400075552745

it makes me laugh some much that she uses photoshop even for professional photos. In the photographer's profile there is not even one photo of Icy. he always publishes all the photos he takes of the models, all high quality hd photos. he never published the photos he took of Icy. the reason is obvious, he can't publish them otherwise we would see the difference between the true photos and the false ones of icy. she used the blur tool all over her face and her left arm has a really weird and big shadow and I don't understand why. This girl is a mess. if it was the original photo it would be much sharper and of a better quality. even in those photos where she weared the blue dress are all ruined by the blur tool and by meitu app to change the face and especially the nose.

I'm not suprised ,she did that before too. I actually found her original unedited picture of her with blue dress.I was suprised how different she looked compared with original picture.I'm not sure if I can post it her though,her ex classmate put that on facebook profile :D
Also why one eye is bigger than other? Honestly her fake pictures don't bother me that much anymore ,her personality is absolutely disgusting. :(

EAPeuIRU0AAeuk2.thumb.jpg.d0918990b492e3
EAPeuIPUIAABwO0.thumb.jpg.f6e4d87e0232f7WHaaaaat?

Edited by .....---
the fuck?

Posted (edited)

I'm not suprised ,she did that before too. I actually found her original unedited picture of her with blue dress.I was suprised how different she looked compared with original picture.I'm not sure if I can post it her though,her ex classmate put that on facebook profile :D
Also why one eye is bigger than other? Honestly her fake pictures don't bother me that much anymore ,her personality is absolutely disgusting. :(

free content for her money slaves 😂 her bad nose contouring + the blur tool + meitu change face features = typical icy photo. Ella permits identifying areas within an image that are at different compression levels. The entire picture should Be at roughly the same level. If a section of the image is at a significantly different error level , then it likely indicates a digital modifictation.

More white/grey means more change, and black indicates no change.
The red/blue patches are rainbowing. They are a tell-tail sign that an Adobe product was used on this picture like Adobe Photoshop.

Ella can't always identify all the changes made to the photo (especially if the changes are made with apps and not with programs). 

66f82ae9039b6467bd1f4af18f30590db4b35047.144600-ela.png

Edited by ppomoasmr

Posted

She definitely uses photoshop for her photos, but I don't think her face changes that much. She makes her cheeks smaller as well as her nose, but still being pretty. Anyway I really wonder how she manages for get money enough for the life style she has. Don't his parents suspicious something? Like how her daughter can afford all that luxury

Posted

Btw I have founded this photo from her old Twitter. She looks pretty I don't get why she wants to look like a doll, she doesn't need all that retouch

Screenshot_2019-07-24-23-38-40-153_com.twitter.android.png

Posted

She definitely uses photoshop for her photos, but I don't think her face changes that much. She makes her cheeks smaller as well as her nose, but still being pretty. Anyway I really wonder how she manages for get money enough for the life style she has. Don't his parents suspicious something? Like how her daughter can afford all that luxury

She makes her face smaller with snow filters and nose smaller,eye bigger.Sometimes you can see in her photos one eye is more bigger than other.I think she don't gives a shit what her parents think,she wrote herself how she tried to manipulate her mother  to move in Milan,when she is very well aware her parents don't have a money for that.Shows her real priorities... 

Btw I have founded this photo from her old Twitter. She looks pretty I don't get why she wants to look like a doll, she doesn't need all that retouch

Screenshot_2019-07-24-23-38-40-153_com.twitter.android.png

Because looking normal won't give you likes and followers.she just want's to get attention.

Posted (edited)

where did the lingerie pics come from??? I didn’t see them anywhere on her IG :o they’re very nice and her features look less liquified but skin looks blurred.. May be photographer though.  Anyone have links to original? Man... doesn’t she know, as a model, if you edit your pics the whole world will find out cuz photographers have the originals! 

Also is carb face a legit thing? I wonder if before her face was looking extra bloated due to that... I can def see my face looking extra bloated sometimes and not due to weight gain or loss... 

Edited by Efffien

Posted

Must be nice for the photographer to see how this girl edits the shit out of the pics he took :D

Posted

Hey, I've been lurking here for a while and decided to join in. :P

I was thinking, though, instead of money slaves, I think it may be possible that she may have found a sugar daddy / mama to support her lifestyle and pay her bills. It's become a big thing recently.