• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

321 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

The picture definetly looks like her,from tumblr days.How long has she been doing this? It looks like a long time, way before she turned 18.So that's how she can afford to stay in Japan?With dirty money? I mean how long can you sustain to live like this?

Is it true that she is lying about being lesbian too? On ask.fm people from her school said she had a asian boyfriend or at least she liked one?. On her old blog she said she had obsession with german guys ,later on she said she is bi and now she claims she is only a lesbian? And hearing about this foot fetish,putting everything together ,there's definetly something  way off...

i think she is doing this since she bought her first expensive chanel bag. So for a long time..

I only know that she was with Jennifer for a long time but I didn't know about an asian boy .. uhmm weird maybe she is lying about that too.

Edited by ppomoasmr

Posted

Tbh those are just speculations, I have people with the same names following me on ig as well and theyve never sent me a single penny lol we really can't know for sure

Posted (edited)

Tbh those are just speculations, I have people with the same names following me on ig as well and theyve never sent me a single penny lol we really can't know for sure

we can't know for sure but what I told you is the true. On ask.fm she was searching for money slaves so I find very difficult to believe that a poor girl with an empty room that doesn't work become rich from day to night and starts to buy expensive things.

her parents aren't rich otherwise Icy would have had chanel bags and all the expensive things since the beginning. She would have a pretty room more decorated that the one she had.

while now ''strangely'' there are a lot of money slaves following her (people that she was looking for on ask.fm) and now she can buy high branded clothes and live in Japan... girl is obvious what she is doingicy.thumb.png.ed177c4eb0a8ff006330698551

Edited by ppomoasmr

Posted (edited)

I very highly doubt shes doing any fetish / suicide girl type stuff.  Just doesn’t seem like her type at all, or Angelica, because then those nudes or other pictures would eventually arise and would hurt their innocent angel doll image.  Just because accounts with weird names follow you, doesn’t mean anything.... especially when you’re buying instagram followers lol.  They’re mass generated and handled accounts, with millions of users so yeah some will have weird names.

Both are from working class families.  You can buy very reputable reps on taobao, etc. for a couple hundred bucks or less.  All that stuff is extremely accessible in China and it’s very easy to ship.  It’s not impossibly expensive to go study a language in another country on a study visa.

Icy was a young teenager when she dated boys and was also young when she experimented with girls.... why would she lie about being bisexual? She’s expressly said she only dates women now, she even said she tried to date guys but it just didn’t work for her (on ask.fm).  She’s mentioned the difficulty of having Christian Russian parents who are unsurprisingly anti-homosexuality.  Her dad doesn’t even know she’s a lesbian lady I heard her mention. I don’t think she’s lying about her sexuality :P  A lot of these accusations seem really weird and far fetched honestly, and I’m no fan of her behaviour or personality 😅

She does pretend to be rich, lies about how perfect she is, pretends to be intellectual, and lies about her height and other physical traits yes.  

Edited by Efffien

Posted

Ok I didn’t know who this Angelica girl is and just searched her up and mfg what is that??? I thought icy’s Pictures are heavily edited but that Angelica girl looks like the demon you see in the corner of your room while having sleep paralysis!!! Also she seems to have a huge obsession with asian guys because she’s not following anything else besides asian dudes!!! Is she some kind of knockoff icy?? 

Posted

I very highly doubt shes doing any fetish / suicide girl type stuff.  Just doesn’t seem like her type at all, or Angelica, because then those nudes or other pictures would eventually arise and would hurt their innocent angel doll image.  Just because accounts with weird names follow you, doesn’t mean anything.... especially when you’re buying instagram followers lol.  They’re mass generated and handled accounts, with millions of users so yeah some will have weird names.

Both are from working class families.  You can buy very reputable reps on taobao, etc. for a couple hundred bucks or less.  All that stuff is extremely accessible in China and it’s very easy to ship.  It’s not impossibly expensive to go study a language in another country on a study visa.

Icy was a young teenager when she dated boys and was also young when she experimented with girls.... why would she lie about being bisexual? She’s expressly said she only dates women now, she even said she tried to date guys but it just didn’t work for her (on ask.fm).  She’s mentioned the difficulty of having Christian Russian parents who are unsurprisingly anti-homosexuality.  Her dad doesn’t even know she’s a lesbian lady I heard her mention. I don’t think she’s lying about her sexuality :P  A lot of these accusations seem really weird and far fetched honestly, and I’m no fan of her behaviour or personality 😅

She does pretend to be rich, lies about how perfect she is, pretends to be intellectual, and lies about her height and other physical traits yes.  

I agree with everything what you said.However I do not believe she is russian.She is moldovian.A lot of moldovians speak russian since it was part of soviet union.Maybe her parents are russian ,but she certainly is not from Russia like she claims to be.

Posted

Ok I didn’t know who this Angelica girl is and just searched her up and mfg what is that??? I thought icy’s Pictures are heavily edited but that Angelica girl looks like the demon you see in the corner of your room while having sleep paralysis!!! Also she seems to have a huge obsession with asian guys because she’s not following anything else besides asian dudes!!! Is she some kind of knockoff icy?? 

yep she’s way worse... it’s so bad I don’t even bother looking at it 😂 her entire look is just awful in the worst way

Posted

I think Angelica is just a another weeb with asian fetish.She use google translate same as Corina.

Posted

we can't know for sure but what I told you is the true. On ask.fm she was searching for money slaves so I find very difficult to believe that a poor girl with an empty room that doesn't work become rich from day to night and starts to buy expensive things.

her parents aren't rich otherwise Icy would have had chanel bags and all the expensive things since the beginning. She would have a pretty room more decorated that the one she had.

while now ''strangely'' there are a lot of money slaves following her (people that she was looking for on ask.fm) and now she can buy high branded clothes and live in Japan... girl is obvious what she is doingicy.thumb.png.ed177c4eb0a8ff006330698551

this is what I'm talking about. Gucci shoes? I don't think it's a replica or fake.

I think that her shoes are real gucci shoes and also her ring is real.

she uses money slaves because she knows that no one will never expose her. No one will post her private photos that she sends. 

if someone does it she can sue them because the photos are private not public. 

Some money slaves are men who have a family. Some not only work, but are married and also have children. no money slave would like to be sued and exposed to the public to have such fetish.

in this photo her face is very different.

I think she couldn't use enough photoshop to change it or maybe she changed her face in a weird way. 

It doesn't look like her usually face.Screenshot_20190720-103159.thumb.png.138

Posted

this is what I'm talking about. Gucci shoes? I don't think it's a replica or fake.

I think that her shoes are real gucci shoes and also her ring is real.

she uses money slaves because she knows that no one will never expose her. No one will post her private photos that she sends. 

if someone does it she can sue them because the photos are private not public. 

Some money slaves are men who have a family. Some not only work, but are married and also have children. no money slave would like to be sued and exposed to the public to have such fetish.

in this photo her face is very different.

I think she couldn't use enough photoshop to change it or maybe she changed her face in a weird way. 

It doesn't look like her usually face.Screenshot_20190720-103159.thumb.png.138

It could be true it could be other reason.Since I don't have any proof I can't say for sure she is doing these things.So I won't speculate about it,however in my personal opinion I believe she is capable of doing that(especially looking at those screenshots)But that's only my opinion,other people may think differently.
Lol excatly .This picture actually looks more like her,I think she couldn't use filter or edit this picture because of this angle.I know this because I have recent pictures of her face.Her language school posted couple pictures of her  on their official  instagram account.

Posted

It could be true it could be other reason.Since I don't have any proof I can't say for sure she is doing these things.So I won't speculate about it,however in my personal opinion I believe she is capable of doing that(especially looking at those screenshots)But that's only my opinion,other people may think differently.Lol excatly .This picture actually looks more like her,I think she couldn't use filter or edit this picture because of this angle.I know this because I have recent pictures of her face.Her language school posted couple pictures of her  on their official  instagram account.

lmao I’m curious please show! 

Posted

lmao I’m curious please show! 

nb.thumb.JPG.2658f86ba0f52de723d10947697
bfg.thumb.JPG.fcf1b42fcfcc115a1802ce0fca

Posted

nb.thumb.JPG.2658f86ba0f52de723d10947697
bfg.thumb.JPG.fcf1b42fcfcc115a1802ce0fca

omg now I undersand why she never smiles she is scary asf

I found Corina's Yahoo profile. There are many strange and embarrassing answers and questions. For those who can't speak Italian, don't worry I will put the English translations under the photos. You can find her yahoo profile by searching on google: Corina Bolgarina yahoo.

This is her profile.Corina_Yahoo_.thumb.png.3ae57ce3e1576813Corina_Yahoo_1.thumb.png.7f6d0ce03ed8a81

Corina asked about extension clip.
''I was thinking of buying some clip extensions (real hair) and wanted  to ask you a couple of questions: 1) If I make curls, the next day do I have to wash them again to make them smooth? 2) If I put the lacquer on, Do I have to wash them the next day? 3) For how long can a pair of clip extensions be used?
-This is the prove that her hair is not real. -

Corina_Yahoo_5.thumb.png.8e2bad93983cc23

Corina asked : ''How to look japanese?''
''Makeup (eyes, nose, lips) hair (color, cut) clothes
Other aids that make me look as chinese as possible! Like how to make that flat nose with counturing my problem is that I have blue eyes. I tried black lenses but you can notice them too much
Put photos I want a modern and young look.
Not the traditional one''

- This is the prove that she is a weaboo and wants to look asian. -

Corina_Yahoo_6.thumb.png.dfa134e62b8d712

Someone asked how to convince his parents to move
Corina answered: I'm with you. I have to convince my mother to move to Milan, but I can't our problem is money. The only thing that stop us.
I advise you to search on the internet: how to convince a person. Comes out many sites and pages that talk about manipulation. (Psychology).

-This is the prove that she is not rich and ... a bit crazy.. -

Corina_Yahoo_7.thumb.png.2cd40c0dc7277ac

Someone asked: what are the areas of your body that you want to shape to like yourself more?
Corina answered: I think my vagina that has a very protruding lips  and then I would take off a mole from my chin! Then maybe the nose (but I don't think so)

-I'm dead ... 😂-

Corina_Yahoo_3.thumb.png.f6e5457f45318c2

Someone asked: I'm bisexual and I like a girl...? (And asked about advice)
Corina answered:  well you have to make her become bisexual. Be provocative, cast sensual glances, hug her tightly and kiss her on the cheek and then maybe she will think she is bisexual.

- This is fucking sick and disgusting she is a fucking predator or what-

corina_Yahoo_2.thumb.png.781693d97f6753f

Someone asked: Do you have particular fetishes? Which? What do you think they depend on?
Corina aswered: I have so many and I am undecided because I always discover new ones.
They are all very interesting! In my opinion whay is PROHIBITED is SEXY! My main fetish is Asian girls and maybe asian girls ins a school uniform. Maybe two lesbians in school is a bit forbidden and that is what makes it sexy. However I think my oriental fetish depends on my mother trips in China, Korea and Japan while she was pregnant of me.

-Can we talk about how stupid she is? She is sick really sick. -

Posted

omg now I undersand why she never smiles she is scary asf

I found Corina's Yahoo profile. There are many strange and embarrassing answers and questions. For those who can't speak Italian, don't worry I will put the English translations under the photos. You can find her yahoo profile by searching on google: Corina Bolgarina yahoo.

This is her profile.Corina_Yahoo_.thumb.png.3ae57ce3e1576813Corina_Yahoo_1.thumb.png.7f6d0ce03ed8a81

Corina asked about extension clip.
''I was thinking of buying some clip extensions (real hair) and wanted  to ask you a couple of questions: 1) If I make curls, the next day do I have to wash them again to make them smooth? 2) If I put the lacquer on, Do I have to wash them the next day? 3) For how long can a pair of clip extensions be used?
-This is the prove that her hair is not real. -

Corina_Yahoo_5.thumb.png.8e2bad93983cc23

Corina asked : ''How to look japanese?''
''Makeup (eyes, nose, lips) hair (color, cut) clothes
Other aids that make me look as chinese as possible! Like how to make that flat nose with counturing my problem is that I have blue eyes. I tried black lenses but you can notice them too much
Put photos I want a modern and young look.
Not the traditional one''

- This is the prove that she is a weaboo and wants to look asian. -

Corina_Yahoo_6.thumb.png.dfa134e62b8d712

Someone asked how to convince his parents to move
Corina answered: I'm with you. I have to convince my mother to move to Milan, but I can't our problem is money. The only thing that stop us.
I advise you to search on the internet: how to convince a person. Comes out many sites and pages that talk about manipulation. (Psychology).

-This is the prove that she is not rich and ... a bit crazy.. -

Corina_Yahoo_7.thumb.png.2cd40c0dc7277ac

Someone asked: what are the areas of your body that you want to shape to like yourself more?
Corina answered: I think my vagina that has a very protruding lips  and then I would take off a mole from my chin! Then maybe the nose (but I don't think so)

-I'm dead ... 😂-

Corina_Yahoo_3.thumb.png.f6e5457f45318c2

Someone asked: I'm bisexual and I like a girl...? (And asked about advice)
Corina answered:  well you have to make her become bisexual. Be provocative, cast sensual glances, hug her tightly and kiss her on the cheek and then maybe she will think she is bisexual.

- This is fucking sick and disgusting she is a fucking predator or what-

corina_Yahoo_2.thumb.png.781693d97f6753f

Someone asked: Do you have particular fetishes? Which? What do you think they depend on?
Corina aswered: I have so many and I am undecided because I always discover new ones.
They are all very interesting! In my opinion whay is PROHIBITED is SEXY! My main fetish is Asian girls and maybe asian girls ins a school uniform. Maybe two lesbians in school is a bit forbidden and that is what makes it sexy. However I think my oriental fetish depends on my mother trips in China, Korea and Japan while she was pregnant of me.

-Can we talk about how stupid she is? She is sick really sick. -

I once saw this trough google,that's how I found out she is not russian but moldovian. But since I can't speak italian (I used google translate) I had no idea about other posts.wow....

Posted

I once saw this trough google,that's how I found out she is not russian but moldovian. But since I can't speak italian (I used google translate) I had no idea about other posts.wow....

Yes she was born in Moldova but she pretends to be born in Russia because she thinks it's more '''aesthetic'''

anyway what school is she attending?