• Announcements

• Recent changes to PULL   07/07/19

Hello everyone,   As promised, we're working on some changes to improve the forum and community! So far, here are the recent changes: Negative reputation has been disabled. Upvoting remains intact. This is a trial run to deal with whiteknights brigading certain topics and salty users mass-downvoting users they disagree with. Some text formatting options have been removed. Some users like to format their posts in ways that make them harder to read or downright obnoxious. (Light colors, tiny fonts, etc), so this helps make threads more readable. If you find yourself needing post formatting because you're making a new thread, please contact a mod and we will make it happen. New threads have to be approved anyway, so you're not going to have to start out with an ugly thread. Text formatting remains available to all users who have supported us via Patreon.No more threads on "Online Personalities". We will NOT lock or remove old threads, but we won't approve new threads about people who don't have any history of drama or controversies. Some threads will be moved to the snowflake sections if applicable. Read the new topic guidelines before you make a new thread.Here are our works in progress: New categories will be added. "Little Snowflakes" is too broad of a spectrum, so we're going to sort our flakes into a few sub-sections to keep things organized. We will also make more use of tags for those flakes who transcend categories. This will also allow us to appoint moderators to specific categories or snowflakes. New moderators will be onboarded soon. 

306 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by dannyboo

Posted

21640432_1443770202388237_1409588128_o.p

I found this very old pic of her and she doesn't look even half ghostly white pale as she usually turn herself, even if the picture has edited colours (just look how blue is the snow and shirt). Looks like she has a nice yellow undertone, surely not pinkish or just plain paper white. She looks also very thin, I don't get why she transform herself to look like a stick insect. 

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by dannyboo

Posted

She tends to post those photoshoots every single time she's hanging out with her girlfriend, their instagram stories can confirm that, I don't think that is just a funny coincidence...

i remember she had two photoshoots that her call-out account icyrealface claimed were made by her girlfriend... they were like in a wood or something like that. they disappeared from instagram, might that be bc they broke up?? the pic were hq and kind of flattering, i don't really see why deleting them. 

20773495_1407267766038481_1205160787_o.j

Here's another unedited pic from her trip in japan. Her face shape and skin colour looks way more human here. I wonder if she dyes her eyebrows too, they look so dark in here (natural blonde much?)

Posted

i remember she had two photoshoots that her call-out account icyrealface claimed were made by her girlfriend... they were like in a wood or something like that. they disappeared from instagram, might that be bc they broke up?? the pic were hq and kind of flattering, i don't really see why deleting them. 

20773495_1407267766038481_1205160787_o.j

Here's another unedited pic from her trip in japan. Her face shape and skin colour looks way more human here. I wonder if she dyes her eyebrows too, they look so dark in here (natural blonde much?)

wow she sounds like an complete mess lol 

Posted

wow she sounds like an complete mess lol 

yes but strangely that's not funny to follow this wreck of a girl. her content is basically non - existent, her ask.fm was only a loop of how much pale she is, edited pictures, bragging about her expensive cosmetics, random Japan stuff, generic lies. 

It's hard to trace her personality because she seems to not have one. On her social media she never expressed a single opinion, everything relies on her appearance and lies. Oh and she also faked being a medium for a period on ask.fm lmao too bad she deactivated it 

Posted

yes but strangely that's not funny to follow this wreck of a girl. her content is basically non - existent, her ask.fm was only a loop of how much pale she is, edited pictures, bragging about her expensive cosmetics, random Japan stuff, generic lies. 

It's hard to trace her personality because she seems to not have one. On her social media she never expressed a single opinion, everything relies on her appearance and lies. Oh and she also faked being a medium for a period on ask.fm lmao too bad she deactivated it 

If you go on https://web.archive.org/ you can find of her old ask.fm stuff ,i'm too lazy to post it ,but yeah... i agree with you.

Posted

Her hair is bleached and she wears extensions but she always claims her hair is natural... I don't get this! 

Hair extensions are always blatantly obvious. You can always tell where their real hair ends and where their fake hair begins. Differences in colour, tone, thickness and length. The shorter ends are where her real hair stop, her real hair is actually quite short in comparison, as it would be with all of that bleaching. As she gets older, this will only worsen. Her real hair will get shorter and shorter in length and this will become ever far more obvious than it already is. Honestly the maintenance and upkeep involved in having hair like this would be insane, especially if she's trying to pass it off as her natural hair. The white hair suits her extremely well, but yeah most of it is from the extensions and she must practically live at the hairdresser to keep up with it.

Have to say, kudos to her for coming into this thread as herself and not creating some account pretending to be someone else or a 'friend' as most snowflakes tend to do on this site. But yeah, I'm a bit hesitant to compliment her any further than that, after all that she's said and done.

18579964_1712916328725462_7315468532278362112_n.jpg

2.jpg

Posted

Hair extensions are always blatantly obvious. You can always tell where their real hair ends and where their fake hair begins. Differences in colour, tone, thickness and length. The shorter ends are where her real hair stop, her real hair is actually quite short in comparison, as it would be with all of that bleaching. As she gets older, this will only worsen. Her real hair will get shorter and shorter in length and this will become ever far more obvious than it already is. Honestly the maintenance and upkeep involved in having hair like this would be insane, especially if she's trying to pass it off as her natural hair. The white hair suits her extremely well, but yeah most of it is from the extensions and she must practically live at the hairdresser to keep up with it.

Have to say, kudos to her for coming into this thread as herself and not creating some account pretending to be someone else or a 'friend' as most snowflakes tend to do on this site. But yeah, I'm a bit hesitant to compliment her any further than that, after all that she's said and done.

2.jpg

here's pretty evident too. i don't get why she tries to pass it as natural... maybe her followers are not so clever. There is nothing bad to wear extension imho. 

Btw i love how bad is the edit in this, does she use an highlighter pen as a blush? In her whole face? She spends lots of her parent's money on make up but she puts up those awful meitu effects. 

Posted

2.jpg

Yeah I noticed her extensions too,I have dark blonde hair ,went same color as her couple years ago,I had to stop because my hair started to break from the all the bleaching,as you said maintaining that kind of hair is very hard and damage over the years is inescapable. I can understand she is a young girl and she likes to play with her looks it's all nice and good,but if you don't want to be called out of your bs don't lie to your audience lol

Posted

Do you think she edits her eyes too? Her pupil size is the same in every picture. I'm not so good at pointing this kind of edits ://

Posted (edited)

Edited by dannyboo

Posted

33061396_495488587532873_188004946484081

Here's a proof, back in 2016 someone asked her on ask.fm: "Is your hair colour natural?" 
and she replied: "yes, at the moment I'm at the hairdresser just to revitalize its naturalness" ???

(you can easily google translate the whole thing...)

It's clearly sarcasm........

I followed her on ask where many girls would ask what dye she uses,...... and she said that she gets her hair done at the local salon!

Posted

It's clearly sarcasm........

I followed her on ask where many girls would ask what dye she uses,...... and she said that she gets her hair done at the local salon! 

she even used to tag herself #albino and #albinogirl in her pictures, i highly doubt she was sarcastic... if she was good to her but that's difficult to believe that in the middle of all her bullshit. 

Posted

she even used to tag herself #albino and #albinogirl in her pictures, i highly doubt she was sarcastic... if she was good to her but that's difficult to believe that in the middle of all her bullshit. 

I actually asked her in Direct messages if she's albino and she said no! She just likes white hair....... I think you should message her and talk