• Announcements

• Recent changes to PULL   07/07/19

Hello everyone,   As promised, we're working on some changes to improve the forum and community! So far, here are the recent changes: Negative reputation has been disabled. Upvoting remains intact. This is a trial run to deal with whiteknights brigading certain topics and salty users mass-downvoting users they disagree with. Some text formatting options have been removed. Some users like to format their posts in ways that make them harder to read or downright obnoxious. (Light colors, tiny fonts, etc), so this helps make threads more readable. If you find yourself needing post formatting because you're making a new thread, please contact a mod and we will make it happen. New threads have to be approved anyway, so you're not going to have to start out with an ugly thread. Text formatting remains available to all users who have supported us via Patreon.No more threads on "Online Personalities". We will NOT lock or remove old threads, but we won't approve new threads about people who don't have any history of drama or controversies. Some threads will be moved to the snowflake sections if applicable. Read the new topic guidelines before you make a new thread.Here are our works in progress: New categories will be added. "Little Snowflakes" is too broad of a spectrum, so we're going to sort our flakes into a few sub-sections to keep things organized. We will also make more use of tags for those flakes who transcend categories. This will also allow us to appoint moderators to specific categories or snowflakes. New moderators will be onboarded soon. 

306 posts in this topic

Posted

can’t get over how many people praise her badly edited pictures. It’s pretty obvious that she buys a lot of likes and followers but still.. she has one of the most awfully photoshopped pictures out there and people just seem to not care at all, and if you point it out you get blocked within a few seconds haha 

yup,half of her followers are fake.
5d0c419e8e511_.thumb.JPG.1085a5f27db2c45
Most of her comments are spam bots from Indonesia and middle eastern countries. Did she blocked you ? lol

Posted

yup,half of her followers are fake.5d0c419e8e511_.thumb.JPG.1085a5f27db2c45
Most of her comments are spam bots from Indonesia and middle eastern countries. Did she blocked you ? lol

that’s not a surprise at all 😂 if you look at her followers it’s mostly empty accounts and the comments repeat basically the same on every single picture. 

Yeah! I was actually pretty nice and told her that she doesn’t need all that photoshop to Beginn with, but I guess she took at as some kind of criticism and blocked me after 10 seconds or so 

Posted

that’s not a surprise at all 😂 if you look at her followers it’s mostly empty accounts and the comments repeat basically the same on every single picture. 

Yeah! I was actually pretty nice and told her that she doesn’t need all that photoshop to Beginn with, but I guess she took at as some kind of criticism and blocked me after 10 seconds or so 

lol like its not obvious already ? Honestly I don't think she photoshops her pictures,but I do believe she use snow filters .I found one of her recent candit pictures on internet.She still looks like her but at the same time she looks very different in candit pictures? Idk if that makes sense.

Posted

Is she full time living in Japan now?

Posted

Is she full time living in Japan now?

I think she is on student visa.

Posted

Is her hair a wig?

lol like its not obvious already ? Honestly I don't think she photoshops her pictures,but I do believe she use snow filters .I found one of her recent candit pictures on internet.She still looks like her but at the same time she looks very different in candit pictures? Idk if that makes sense.

I think she looks the same, just with a different style and human skin texture lol.

I'd really like to see a 2019 candid. I want to know if her pale skin/white hair looks as good irl as it does in pictures

Posted

I think she is on student visa.

Looks like she's living the most luxurious life there, how lucky

Posted

Looks like she's living the most luxurious life there, how lucky

i would like to know how she’s affording all that since she doesn’t really strive me as a hard working or wealthy person. 

Posted

I think she saved some money when she was working in some kind of department store. Maybe her parents send her pocket money .Either way she is getting money somehow .Obviously she is unemployable in Japan.

Posted (edited)

She is not rich and she doesn't work anymore.
She is using money slaves.
Money slave is a fetishist practice falling within the sphere of sexual domination, which usually after domination activites a male submissive gives gifts and money to a dominatrix.
Most people that are money slave are also fetishist (people who loves feets).
I remember that in ask.fm she was searching for a money slave and once a guy or a girl faked to be a money slave and contacted her in private on IG.
She gave her fiscal code and her card number to this person for money. (She thought that the person would give her free money)
but that person wasn't a real money slave, that person wanted just know icy real name.
For days on ask.fm there was this fake profile that was saying around icy's real name, her birth date and where she was born.
Because with Icy's fiscal code that person was able to discover icy's personal data.
I think she is using money slaves right know, many money slaves profile follow her on IG.
Sometimes she takes away these profile from her followers list.
She doesn't want people to know that she is poor and she buys expensive stuff thanks to her ''private activites'' that are not ''courtly'' and ''innocent'' as she wants to appear to her public.
You know, money slaves doesn't give money totally free.
To get money from them you have to send photos of your feet, insult them and dominate them.
After that they give you money.
It's a very absurd fetish.
But no money slave gives money free, they also want something in return.
Like I said before money slave is a fetishist practice falling within the sphere of sexual domination.
She keeps taking away these profiles from her followers list to hide them but yesterday I took a screenshoot of one of her money slaves that followed her again.
You can check by yourself.
Here the screenshootIMG_20190709_112828.thumb.png.abbc20ebb2

Edited by ppomoasmr

Posted

She is not rich and she doesn't work anymore.
She is using money slaves.
Money slave is a fetishist practice falling within the sphere of sexual domination, which usually after domination activites a male submissive gives gifts and money to a dominatrix.
Most people that are money slave are also fetishist (people who loves feets).
I remember that in ask.fm she was searching for a money slave and once a guy or a girl faked to be a money slave and contacted her in private on IG.
She gave her fiscal code and her card number to this person for money. (She thought that the person would give her free money)
but that person wasn't a real money slave, that person wanted just know icy real name.
For days on ask.fm there was this fake profile that was saying around icy's real name, her birth date and where she was born.
Because with Icy's fiscal code that person was able to discover icy's personal data.
I think she is using money slaves right know, many money slaves profile follow her on IG.
Sometimes she takes away these profile from her followers list.
She doesn't want people to know that she is poor and she buys expensive stuff thanks to her ''private activites'' that are not ''courtly'' and ''innocent'' as she wants to appear to her public.
You know, money slaves doesn't give money totally free.
To get money from them you have to send photos of your feet, insult them and dominate them.
After that they give you money.
It's a very absurd fetish.
But no money slave gives money free, they also want something in return.
Like I said before money slave is a fetishist practice falling within the sphere of sexual domination.
She keeps taking away these profiles from her followers list to hide them but yesterday I took a screenshoot of one of her money slaves that followed her again.
You can check by yourself.
Here the screenshootIMG_20190709_112828.thumb.png.abbc20ebb2

holy shit are you for real? she is a e-thot? omg

Posted (edited)

holy shit are you for real? she is a e-thot? omg

yes, I'm serious. Check by yourself if you don't believe me.

got to her profile and search money to her followers and you can find that profile.

if you are lucky enough sometimes you can find more profiles of money slaves that follows her before she takes them away.

she is not the only one tho even her friend Angelica I saw some profiles like that in her followers as well but she is also very carefull and takes them away. 

Edited by ppomoasmr

Posted

yes, I'm serious. Check by yourself if you don't believe me.

got to her profile and search money to her followers and you can find that profile.

if you are lucky enough sometimes you can find more profiles of money slaves that follows her before she takes them away.

she is not the only one tho even her friend Angelica I saw some profiles like that in her followers as well but she is also very carefull and takes them away. 

I checked it.Very interesting.Actually I was shocked because,I  have a screenshot of her old blog where she posted a picture of her legs and asking people "are her legs sexy" smth like that.So weird...

I knew it Angelica is doing something shady ,there's no way that unemployed 18 year old student can afford all that shit.And all of these lingerie pictures? Yeah,very shady.

I'm curious ,is she doing more than foot fetish?Like sending nudes ? Can't understand people who would pay for that,but each of their own ,I guess?

Posted (edited)

I think this is Icy with red hairIMG_20190710_082553.thumb.png.63fb29d3e5

I don't think she is sending nudes (I hope she is not) but I think she is sending feet photos and doing all that domination stuff for money because all her money slaves have also the word feet in their name profile. 

And for Angelica I think the same, and if you look at her pictures there are many where she shows her feet (like the one where she is in bikini with her feet right in front of the camera then there is the photo where she is in the car and you can see only her legs and feet, there is also another one where she is having breakfast and you can see only her legs and feet) it's weird..

and I think that in private they send more photos of their feets for money

Edited by ppomoasmr

Posted

I think this is Icy with red hairIMG_20190710_082553.thumb.png.63fb29d3e5

I don't think she is sending nudes (I hope she is not) but I think she is sending feet photos and doing all that domination stuff for money because all her money slaves have also the word feet in their name profile. 

And for Angelica I think the same, and if you look at her pictures there are many where she shows her feet (like the one where she is in bikini with her feet right in front of the camera then there is the photo where she is in the car and you can see only her legs and feet, there is also another one where she is having breakfast and you can see only her legs and feet) it's weird..

and I think that in private they send more photos of their feets for money

The picture definetly looks like her,from tumblr days.
How long has she been doing this? It looks like a long time, way before she turned 18.So that's how she can afford to stay in Japan?With dirty money? I mean how long can you sustain to live like this?

Is it true that she is lying about being lesbian too? On ask.fm people from her school said she had a asian boyfriend or at least she liked one?. On her old blog she said she had obsession with german guys ,later on she said she is bi and now she claims she is only a lesbian? And hearing about this foot fetish,putting everything together ,there's definetly something  way off...