• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

321 posts in this topic

Posted

Where did you get all those pictures?

Edit: she looks good in fantasy haircolor btw. Is the first her natural hair?

I ran her real name on Google, and i found those pictures.

I don't know her natural hair color

Posted (edited)

Edited by Gylsic

Posted (edited)

Edited by .....---

Posted (edited)

I ran her real name on Google, and i found those pictures.

I don't know her natural hair color

Edit: found her real name! It’s Corina Bolgarina

I kind of feel bad for her that people dig up her old pictures, omg I’d be mortified if people posted pics of me at 12 lol.  In some ways I feel really bad for criticizing people how they have a big nose/etc. As she does naturally as I’d never say something like that to someone! But I guess it’s different when you’re online and pretending you’re perfect... 

She’s very normal looking, quite pretty.  Looks like in one picture she was a bit chubby or fat which goes against her narrative of always being skinny... and blonde.  Looks like her natural hair colour is brown! 

Edited by Efffien

Posted (edited)

Edited by .....---

Posted

Corina Bolgarina/Corina Bolga. If someone speaks italian they probably can find more info about her.I just googled her name there is Bolzano gossip websites saying she posts shit about other people in her school? I don't know ,I can't speak Italian.

so interesting... but it’s a very nice name and she’s definitely Russian as she says.  Very Russian name.  It suits her better than Icy which just sounds stupid to me.

Posted (edited)

Edited by .....---

Posted (edited)

Edited by Gylsic

Posted (edited)

Edited by .....---

Posted

Oh lawd, she just went full kotakoti.  To what extend does discussion of social media fall under defamation? I don’t imagine there is much someone can do, otherwise every celebrity would be up in arms with lawsuits.  Comments?

535E7BF6-1788-4F21-AEE9-89A85925567E.png

Posted (edited)

Is she talking about Pull or just generic hate dm's?

Edited by Couture

Posted

Is she talking about Pull or just generic hate dm's?

I don’t think it’s DMs... seems like social media public things based on what she says.  She does say it’s the same person so that’s very interesting.... ex maybe? Or from the website that’s based in Bolzano as someone mentioned above that says bad stuff about her? 

Posted

@couture 

just type in her name on google 

quick question, why are some of the pictures missing?

Posted

found another one 

pizapcom13884493192311.jpg

@Gylsic

why did you remove the pictures?

Posted (edited)

Don't worry, a lot of snowflakes threaten (or even attempt) police involvement, but talking about someone's social media isn't illegal in the slightest. At the most, police will probably tell her to be less public and to block haters. There is no way she'd be actually able to get people fined for such a harmless thread. Don't panic and don't let her intimidate you into deleting anything, it's absolutely a bluff.

Edited by Nyx