• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

328 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

First thread here.Sorry if i make any errors.

I recently found this girl on my recommendations. Her instagram is Icy_Tenshi
-19 years old
- 90k followers
-She is russian living in Italy

she looks quite pretty but her pictures looks photoshopped to me?  (I know shocker,who doesn't edit their pictures nowadays,right?) But I don't know she give me flakey vibes? Maybe I am wrong? Any thoughts?

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/icy_tenshi/
Twitter: twitter.com/icy_tenshi

She has been promoted on few Chinese and Japanese websites
https://rocketnews24.com/2017/08/05/937439/
http://gotv.ctitv.com.tw/2017/07/613282.htm 

Also I found her old picture on tumblr were she looks quite different to me.

b8ab81570e99d2c05cc8cb8217c3521e.jpg

06135508bacf1be7e76bf45ecd9e7672.jpg

tumblr_oq420qj25f1ujlsuoo1_250.jpg

캡처.JPG

cd74c11c0b1001b6b6ed75b55d55720b.jpg

a9593160ef61207c8a4afce86fc835c5.jpg

Forget to mention : Her pictures was added one of the videos about" Nordic Aliens" 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=106&v=WuuqvyQ0UNM 

Seems like she likes  play with this  idea 

gh.thumb.JPG.74d5c291f4a3bc4a670603c9945ghf.thumb.JPG.b073dedd93947df1c6948f8c43
(
If anyone don't know about Maria Orsitsch (you can google it) she was a medium and the leader for nazi secret society)
hj.thumb.JPG.b9db542b741d4bd154bef56ed3fghg.thumb.JPG.fa7b4347b70240c21ccb821c35ujh.thumb.JPG.768a8f0aaabfd6ec265dad418c

Edited by saphyia

Posted

oh god the blur tool here :darth:  her hair around her face is just one white blurry mess.

Posted

I've followed her for a few months now, I really like her look (makes me want to bleach the shit outta my hair).

some videos:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXiTUMJgv3jbFomKa-kykXMd4Sva7sWyz_FYK80/?taken-by=nordic_alien_

Screen_Shot_2018-03-09_at_15.15.12.thumb

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bbto0ZSAMipPN2Qt5P4n9AInt7IUsG6aWrmzUs0/?taken-by=nordic_alien_

Screen_Shot_2018-03-09_at_15.15.38.thumb

I'm pretty sure she uses a beauty app with these though. Makes her skin super blurred, eyes enlarged and face way smaller.

I think she'd still be cute and look like herself without it all though, just a bit moe human lol.

Posted

Hello! Long time lurker, first post. 

omg i'm so glad there is a post about this girl, idk if someone here follows her italian ask.fm account which is basically a propaganda to white skin, fat shaming and asian fetishization..  all hidden behind the facade of being an ""aesthete"". she started her journey by copying other known people on there and there were a lot of rumor about her, like she is actually from South Italy (not Russian at all). some months ago an ig account started to post all her unshopped pics and the spilt some tea about her being a bully and a liar, like when she faked being a model in Bejing or telling she had pictures taken by "professionals" which resulted to be by her now ex girlfriend... giiiirl she might look pretty but she's a trainwreck, she is like an italian simply kenna. 

wow,that's insane.would love to see that ig account lol

Posted

Sorry for the shitty picture quality but she looks a lot less edited here (from her instagram) and you can tell she has some really pretty natural features! Another pretty girl who needs to stop all the editing

Can't wait for all the spicy tea on this one :alpacalove:

icy.PNG

Posted

vgnhm.thumb.JPG.b46aaea3715d545275c63179bgfg.thumb.JPG.d2aa77d20ce393e3e5d1c1704
Is  she buying followers?

Posted

wow,that's insane.would love to see that ig account lol

Unluckily it was deleted, it was called icyrealface and it had the unshooped versions of her 'professional' shootings so it's speculated it was made by someone who knows her. There was also the only non edited picture of the first post which she claimed someone shooped to make her uglier lol

vgnhm.thumb.JPG.b46aaea3715d545275c63179bgfg.thumb.JPG.d2aa77d20ce393e3e5d1c1704

Might be. She is not so famous or active on social media to justify that amount of followers

Posted (edited)

Hello! Long time lurker, first post. 

omg i'm so glad there is a post about this girl, idk if someone here follows her italian ask.fm account which is basically a propaganda to white skin, fat shaming and asian fetishization..  all hidden behind the facade of being an ""aesthete"". she started her journey by copying other known people on there and there were a lot of rumor about her, like she is actually from South Italy (not Russian at all). some months ago an ig account started to post all her unshopped pics and the spilt some tea about her being a bully and a liar, like when she faked being a model in Bejing or telling she had pictures taken by "professionals" which resulted to be by her now ex girlfriend... giiiirl she might look pretty but she's a trainwreck, she is like an italian simply kenna. 

I used to follow her on her ask.fm account (I actually found her thanks to that site) and she never gave me those bad vibes?? Omg now I'm curious and I wanna know more

Edited by Zeami

Posted

the +661 followers does seem fishy to me especially since she typically doesn't gain anywhere near that amount of followers

Posted (edited)

I follow her on her ask.fm account (I actually found her thanks to that site) and she never gave me those bad vibes?? Omg now I'm curious and I wanna know more

do you speak italian? she wrote multiple times about how she would rather be dead than ugly / fat. she lies about everything: her height (which in few months changed to 165 cm to 171), her hair (she claims that are natural and not extensions or dyed... she even used the tag albino on ig), her skin (she swear she don't edit the colour and the texture which is the result of "10 steps of skin care") her real name (now she tell it's elsa but months ago it was another generic east europe one). She told everyone she was going to model in china and then deleted every proof. She loves Japan because "they respect white skin and find it more elegant than western people" and whitewashes the hell out of her pictures, even the ones with her ex gf which has a beautiful brown skintone. She admitted she follows the right side of political parties which right now in Italy it's creepily similar to fascism...  

Even if you followed her for a short time I think that editing so much and denying that plus the fatshaming and the perpetual obsession with paper white skin could be damaging to someone who follows her and it's young or has a low self esteem and that's kind of evident..

Edited by pennyjenny

Posted (edited)

Hi :) It’s Icy.

A friend notified me that there’s a thread on me on a forum, so I wanted to respond. I’m sorry for my English in advance.

1. “Propaganda to white skin”

I was bullied at school for being to pale, so I said that I appreciate that in some cultures like the Japanese one it’s appreciated. I didn’t want it to come across as something else..

2. “Fat shaming and Asian fetichisation”

i remember someone on ask.fm asked me if I like a plus size model and I said no.. that’s fat shaming? 

And I don’t know what you mean by Asian fetichisation? Is it because I like japan?

An account claimed I was copying them because they had white hair.. I think it’s self explanatory.. they did not invent them.

4. I don’t understand the “she is from south Italy, not russian”? I live in a city called Bolzano, russian however are my parents

5. I never claimed I’m perfect and my pictures are raw. I think it’s obvious it has filter and I take it with snow...

6. You claim I’m a bully and liar just because someone said so? If you believe everything you read on the internet..

7. “Faked being a model in Beijing” I never said I went to China to be a model. I only said on Twitter one time that a Chinese model agency invited me for a photoshoot, however I didn’t accept after a long conversation because they were not willing to give me a working visa (they wanted me to come on tourist visa)

8. I had some pictures taken by photographers in the past (I tagged the photographer on the picture with the blue dress). I don’t understand the “her ex girlfriend takes the pictures”? Where do you get that from? Lmao

Honestly, I don’t buy followers. But how can I prove it? I don’t know? 

My pictures got posted on big account as shoutouts and the followers grew.

But it’s true, I’m not very active.. and I lose them.

I’m still surprised how my Instagram growed and I’m still not used to it.

Reading this forum just gave me anxiety. so many lies, especially the random ones (like me lying about my height? why? or saying that my real name is elsa? is this a joke?)

Or saying that I’m a nazi? Yeah, a lesbian nazi! Pretty sure nazis would burn me first.

so I doubt for my own sanity I will be going back here. I said my truth, I hope you will do your own research before believing everything someone writes

Edited by nordicalien9

Posted (edited)

Hi :) It’s Icy.

A friend notified me that there’s a thread on me on a forum, so I wanted to respond. I’m sorry for my English in advance.

1. “Propaganda to white skin”

I was bullied at school for being to pale, so I said that I appreciate that in some cultures like the Japanese one it’s appreciated. I didn’t want it to come across as something else..

2. “Fat shaming and Asian fetichisation”

i remember someone on ask.fm asked me if I like a plus size model and I said no.. that’s fat shaming? 

And I don’t know what you mean by Asian fetichisation? Is it because I like japan?

An account claimed I was copying them because they had white hair.. I think it’s self explanatory.. they did not invent them.

4. I don’t understand the “she is from south Italy, not russian”? I live in a city called Bolzano, russian however are my parents

5. I never claimed I’m perfect and my pictures are raw. I think it’s obvious it has filter and I take it with snow...

6. You claim I’m a bully and liar just because someone said so? If you believe everything you read on the internet..

7. “Faked being a model in Beijing” I never said I went to China to be a model. I only said on Twitter one time that a Chinese model agency invited me for a photoshoot, however I didn’t accept after a long conversation because they were not willing to give me a working visa (they wanted me to come on tourist visa)

8. I had some pictures taken by photographers in the past (I tagged the photographer on the picture with the blue dress). I don’t understand the “her ex girlfriend takes the pictures”? Where do you get that from? Lmao

Honestly, I don’t buy followers. But how can I prove it? I don’t know? 

My pictures got posted on big account as shoutouts and the followers grew.

But it’s true, I’m not very active.. and I lose them.

I’m still surprised how my Instagram growed and I’m still not used to it.

Reading this forum just gave me anxiety. so many lies, especially the random ones (like me lying about my height? why? or saying that my real name is elsa? is this a joke?)

Or saying that I’m a nazi? Yeah, a lesbian nazi! Pretty sure nazis would burn me first.

so I doubt for my own sanity I will be going back here. I said my truth, I hope you will do your own research before believing everything someone writes

- White skin propaganda means that you constantly (in a subtle way or not to much, with your words and editing) remind that whiteness = beauty. 

-- You had different fat shaming claims, that's not the only one. But now it's easy deleting everything duh? You fetishize Japan just any weaboo and do you know how much Japanese people are racist? Respecting white skin my ass. Japan is not wonderland Alice.

3: You claimed you were born and lived in Siberia as a child and now only your parents are Russian? Living in Bolzano doesn't mean you could not come from South Italy and as I said that's a rumor about you, just I said it was a rumor that you were a bully in your school. 

4: You claimed that (but again, it's easy to delete everything now) and on snow you could easily turn off the slimming and whitening options. This sounds like Kenna lame level of an excuse lol. And you edited your "photoshootings" too, the pictures your callout account posted of the united ones were pretty much legit imho. It's not easy to make a photo look unedited and i doubt those people had the time and the skill to edit added single strands of hair. And why don't you tag the other ones? It could be at least respectful to attach the photographer's name to it. It's more their work than yours.

-You lied about your height on ask.fm after the China modeling stuff (which I believe your explanation about but why not telling your followers the truth? Don't complain to be called a fake if you are not trasparent enough). Same about "Elsa". I"researched" enough since you are popping on my askfm like everyday from months lol.

If this thread gave you anxiety means that you are not ready to be on the internet, where complete strangers are free to tell negative opinions and dig up your dirt. A lot of users even on this website (me included) stumbled upon people talking negatively about us. Guess what? We just moved on and lived our lives. Maybe this is an occasion for you to reflect about your behaviour on the internet and how people perceive you. You are 19 girl... grow up

Edited by pennyjenny

Posted

Thank you for your reply. I don't know if the speculations about your ethicity or modeling etc.. are true or not ,I will take your word on it.But you can't claim your pictures are "raw" if you use filters etc. Clearly pictures are edited, don't mislead other people ,please. I have to agree with pennyjenny if you are so triggered about this thread you clearly can't handle the Internet my dear lol