• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Jenna Lynn Meowri- Cosplayer

1406 posts in this topic

Posted

Do you have proof of that? Bc there is actual proof that it is indeed her sister, and jenna said she was her sister as well.

As far as her lips go, they're noticeably fake. They've gone from being plump to stretched and lumpy. I have plump lips myself and your lips won't change their shape in that manner unless you got some type of fillers. 

I don't know why anyone would argue about the lips things when anyone with eyes can see they're fake. They get lumpier and lumpier as time goes on.

How do you know she's not her sister? Just wondering because all the evidence, including their mother's page says otherwise  

The followers thing I can understand, I think most people know that buying followers isn't a good idea in the long run. She's shared enough to gain that amount of followers legitimately imo. 

I wasn't saying Jenna's lips aren't altered, I'm saying that the person in that picture is not her, it's someone else. 

Posted

DujNz6OXgAAP02s.jpg:large

Look at her ass and the tree behind it. It looks weird... Is it the blur thats rubbing on the tree or is it shopped? The thing is with her images, they're always so blurry that I feel like they irritate my eyes. Also its so jarring to see her leg tapper so thin at the bottom of her right thigh. I know kneecaps are a thing but its like the letter "V" in shape. 

Posted (edited)

She was raided by another streamer

the thing about the lips is false, the person who got them injected (you can see on the side) is La Volpe Rossa, https://www.instagram.com/lavolperossa/ which is not her sister

Don't lie! La Volpe Rossa is indeed her sister. They have both mentioned it numerous times. Even in La Volpe's lip injection post from years ago she has Jenna tagged. lol 

Their mom:

19390833_1375092935920326_21392700420941

Family photo on the mom's site:

44545792_1922379561191658_37819815990761

Edited by Laramie

Posted

Look at her ass and the tree behind it. It looks weird... Is it the blur thats rubbing on the tree or is it shopped? The thing is with her images, they're always so blurry that I feel like they irritate my eyes. Also its so jarring to see her leg tapper so thin at the bottom of her right thigh. I know kneecaps are a thing but its like the letter "V" in shape. 

Its heavily blurred and shooped plus she put a lot if filters on it so it looks extra grainy, blurry and just awful.

she didn't make her ass freakisly huge like she normally does (this pic for example) bc it would warp the tree so she overblurred it 😂 her proportions are so inconsistent in all her photo's im surprised no ones openly pointed it out on her posts

20181217_131456.jpg

Posted

20181217_131456.jpg

Least she put the BG on a different layer. You can tell because the weapon isn't warped but you can tell by the edgeline of her butt cheeks that she extended it lol (only pointing out, I know everyone here sees what I see too). I really wonder if she believes that no one notices it or if she's aware and just doesn't care as it plays into some weird photoshop art work aesthetic but she always claims shes "natural" so not sure if shes a troll or just wanting to ignore her shops are just that bad.

Posted

Don't lie! La Volpe Rossa is indeed her sister. They have both mentioned it numerous times. Even in La Volpe's lip injection post from years ago she has Jenna tagged. lol 

Their mom:

19390833_1375092935920326_21392700420941

Family photo on the mom's site:

44545792_1922379561191658_37819815990761

i was unaware! thanks tho 

Posted

Least she put the BG on a different layer. You can tell because the weapon isn't warped but you can tell by the edgeline of her butt cheeks that she extended it lol (only pointing out, I know everyone here sees what I see too). I really wonder if she believes that no one notices it or if she's aware and just doesn't care as it plays into some weird photoshop art work aesthetic but she always claims shes "natural" so not sure if shes a troll or just wanting to ignore her shops are just that bad.

Yeah, on this she was claiming to be natural still, said its due to a good diet and working out. If she were just trolling (doubt it, not bc she claims to be all natural, but bc of how defensive she gets when someone even jokingly calls her fake) it wouldn't be an issue. 

What's sad is it screams insecurity, her real body isn't that bad at all. Very fit and toned, and before all the fillers she got, she was naturally a very cute girl.

Posted (edited)

For awhile she was also claiming her neon orange hair was natural too. lol If you're fake, just own it (or dont say anything at all!). As soon as you lie, people are gonna find out the truth!! (especially if your mom did your lip injections lol)

Her whole family looks alike. Same eyes, same nose, same small lips, etc...

m.thumb.png.d2bf7bfbc43a23ae6186eb559889

Jenna USED to look like them:

m2.thumb.png.c25f2191251a3ddcbc1d748e976

And now she looks like this...so natural...

qUgN9WX.thumb.jpg.4a08d7fdbf2d197dcd7753

Edited by Laramie

Posted

For awhile she was also claiming her neon orange hair was natural too. lol If you're fake, just own it (or dont say anything at all!). As soon as you lie, people are gonna find out the truth!! (especially if your mom did your lip injections lol)

Her whole family looks alike. Same eyes, same nose, same small lips, etc...

m.thumb.png.d2bf7bfbc43a23ae6186eb559889

Jenna USED to look like them:

m2.thumb.png.c25f2191251a3ddcbc1d748e976

And now she looks like this...so natural...

qUgN9WX.thumb.jpg.4a08d7fdbf2d197dcd7753

She had been claiming that a small nose with big lips runs in her family for a while now too lmao looking at these pics, you can clearly see its not true.

also, looking at these photo's to her new ones (including candids from cons) i definitely think she might've gotten a nose job. If you look closely you can see a scar on the bridge of her nose

20181218_132856.jpg

Posted (edited)

Here you can see a hidden cut from the overhead boobs and their color is not looks natural.

Jenna.PNG

Edited by VanilniyMishka

Posted (edited)

I noticed lately that her actual fans/followers are beginning to notice and point out the editting in her pics now. She deletes comments ofc but now shes going as far as to delete pics/vids bc the top comments on some are her fans asking about it, calling out inconsistencies or trolling her about it.

Edited by Van ghostly

Posted (edited)

jenna.thumb.jpg.9a260a15c2ff4113f8a70e8e

If you can't read the pic, basically someone asked if her thighs got smaller and she said NO! in one comment then gave the excuse comment about the ball is pushing her thighs back lol. Should have said "I photoshop my thighs in all my pics" In the high res photo you can see where the used warp brush to make her thighs look bigger in this pic (the pixels are major stretched). She just forgot to photoshop them as big as her other pics. Funny that everyone is noticing her photoshop attempts lately

Edited by Laramie

Posted

A redhead turned all out?? Never heard of her before, damn, this is savage  ....

Posted

jenna.thumb.jpg.9a260a15c2ff4113f8a70e8e

If you can't read the pic, basically someone asked if her thighs got smaller and she said NO! in one comment then gave the excuse comment about the ball is pushing her thighs back lol. Should have said "I photoshop my thighs in all my pics" In the high res photo you can see where the used warp brush to make her thighs look bigger in this pic (the pixels are major stretched). She just forgot to photoshop them as big as her other pics. Funny that everyone is noticing her photoshop attempts lately

I feel like she's gonna pull a Jnigs and just get a boob job for convenience. Probably butt implants too.

Posted

I really think the fact that she's still lying about making her own costumes needs to be talked about a little more.

She had been claiming that she made her hinata and spider man suits herself, then when she was outted she said they were made and customized for her only (bc saying, yeah idk how to sew so i buy my costumes is so hard right) when she clearly just brought them. 

She lies so much that she can't even keep up with them anymore.