• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Jenna Lynn Meowri- Cosplayer

1444 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I think she accidentally posted this on twitter instead of her to-do list 

Screenshot_20191111-094617.thumb.jpg.fcd

Funny how she's throwing shade but she does the exact same thing. Jenna, no one has anything to gain from approaching you under the guise of friendship besides learning whats the best and cheapest app to buy followers from.

Your lack of self awareness is showing.

What's with her obsession with making one breast a whole different cup size than the other, plus making them blend weirdly into her skin

Whoever edits her images has obviously never seen breasts in their life, you'd think with her lerking here she'd take a hint and edit her photos better

And I get she's in that position to make her thighs look bigger but it just made her legs look like they were amputated

20191110_114639.thumb.jpg.37515272e79b4e20190904_101656.thumb.jpg.03b821e49dbbe520191110_114831.thumb.jpg.9c1f69e95f7bc0

This set is old lol why is she re-advertising it?

Edit: changing the lighting is the easiest way to see where she photoshops. The pixelization is very apparent.

I also want to add that in this set...she looks really old in the face. Its even more noticeable when you can see where her face has been smoothed out.

20191110_171051.jpg

20191110_171115.jpg

20191110_171134.jpg

Edited by Van ghostly

Posted (edited)

Is her left breast higher than the right or?? I'm very confused, like it doesn't look like she's pushing it up - and I think that's supposed to be nipples through the sweater but they look a little high up

The vacant and blurry facial features tops it off, I really wish she'd stop editing her mouth to look like she's grinning, if anyone still believes she's 22 after looking at this, what the fuck 

She probably realises a lot of people know about her lies so it doesn't bother her necessarily? I mean majority of her followers are bought so it probably doesn't matter how ridiculous the lies and photoshop is

Also "lil ginger gf"..... girl you're neon orange please 

IMG_20191111_121425.thumb.jpg.42840c5acaIMG_20191111_121432.thumb.jpg.cfd372f893

Edited by Thotacus

Posted

I will never understand why she edits one of her boobs to be a whole cup size bigger. Especially when you see her in person and her boobs are the same size.

Posted

I will never understand why she edits one of her boobs to be a whole cup size bigger. Especially when you see her in person and her boobs are the same size.

It's probably from the old bit of weirdness (seriously, I heard this as a teen in the 90s and it puzzled me) that "natural breasts can sometimes be one slightly larger/smaller than the other", so she's attempting to fool people into thinking these are real.

Posted

I think the weirdest thing is her pathological lying...like this girl really lies about the most trivial things and goes to great lenghts to keep the lies up and the truth buried. I wonder when she will get tired of doing this?

Also: there is no nice way for me to say this...but she is not an attractive women...at all. She was before surgery, very cute and youthful. Now she either looks like a 40 year old women trying to be sexy (thats with makeup and editting) or she just looks like a man. (In her makeup free pics).

Posted

I think the weirdest thing is her pathological lying...like this girl really lies about the most trivial things and goes to great lenghts to keep the lies up and the truth buried. I wonder when she will get tired of doing this?

Also: there is no nice way for me to say this...but she is not an attractive women...at all. She was before surgery, very cute and youthful. Now she either looks like a 40 year old women trying to be sexy (thats with makeup and editting) or she just looks like a man. (In her makeup free pics).

It's really sad honestly, despite her shit behaviour, she's ruined her face, god knows what'll happen as she ages

Most people agree on her face being disgusting and only wanting to see her body, which is gross, no one deserves that 

Posted (edited)

It's really sad honestly, despite her shit behaviour, she's ruined her face, god knows what'll happen as she ages

Most people agree on her face being disgusting and only wanting to see her body, which is gross, no one deserves that 

Yeah,I think at this point,she’d be thinking that such risks is only part of doing business.However,I do hope someday she’ll realise the harsh truth about her ‘transformation’ and draw the line before it’s too late.

Edited by Marc

Posted

Couldn't link the vid but this is definitely a chest plate, why are the nipples peaking through so much and high up? Also when she let them fall after she held them with her hands they seemed to move oddly? Like dropped at different times?

Also wouldn't it be uncomfortable to wear it for long amounts of time or going out places? I wouldn't know, just curious

20191112_191623.thumb.png.6e99bf478aef7f

Posted

Jenna's now trying to stop people from bullying and shit, kind of ironic if you ask me. She's been bullying people on reddit since the earth was made

Posted

Twitter recent

Her ass looks like it's curving upwards

The second pic makes it look like she only has one leg, what happened to her "thicc thighs"?

IMG_20191114_064432.thumb.jpg.a063fedeb2IMG_20191114_064532.thumb.jpg.d6911c31b2

Posted

Jenna's now trying to stop people from bullying and shit, kind of ironic if you ask me. She's been bullying people on reddit since the earth was made

Yup, on her main and under throw away acaccounts. Bullying other cosplayers, photographers and her own supporters.

Posted

Yup, on her main and under throw away acaccounts. Bullying other cosplayers, photographers and her own supporters.

That’s what we get when we mix toxicity and insecurity with a large dose of beauty ‘enhancements’ and Photoshop.

Posted

Funny, cause she doesn't actually work her ass out, what the fuck did she use to make her boobs look bigger though 

Screenshot_20191114-124820.thumb.jpg.f2b

Posted

Funny, cause she doesn't actually work her ass out, what the fuck did she use to make her boobs look bigger though 

Screenshot_20191114-124820.thumb.jpg.f2b

She really doesn't. Her booty is still flat and tiny.

i also want to add: i know that i say she should work out for a booty but even that won't give her the booty she desires. It will give her a booty but it won't cause extra inches of fat to develop on it, give her bigger hips or thighs either. Unless she gained a lot of weight but you won't gain it in one specific area, all depends on your body type and fat distribution.

I will say that with squats/quads it will at least give her a round proportional booty, not the enormous jiggly one she wishes she had.

Posted

Looks like a promo for a milf camgirl website and she's cosplaying "sexy spider woman" 

She looks older than my mom

IMG_20191114_154112.thumb.jpg.f4eab5208c