• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Jenna Lynn Meowri- Cosplayer

2278 posts in this topic

Posted

New post up, her lips look ginormous

IMG_20190831_085651.thumb.jpg.548ea4be6d

She really does look like a 40 year old women trying and failing to look younger. She can't pass for a 22 year old, hell she looks even older than her actual age which is indeed 27.

What exactly is the concecpt for this anyway?

Posted

She really does look like a 40 year old women trying and failing to look younger. She can't pass for a 22 year old, hell she looks even older than her actual age which is indeed 27.

It looks like Katya from Archer! And yeah she's been trying to say she's 21 for at least 2 years now I'm just like how do none of her fans/friends notice that lmao 

Posted

It looks like Katya from Archer! And yeah she's been trying to say she's 21 for at least 2 years now I'm just like how do none of her fans/friends notice that lmao 

It is indeed Katya, I'm honestly scared for how she's gonna look like when she's older, surely she'll get more work done and eventually it's going to be so much her entire face will be permanently stuffed up

Posted

Wow, cant believe how old she looks!!! Looks like someones mom.

I thought for a minute she was cosplaying this character lol

Epic-Movie-jennifer-coolidge-38587846-66

Posted

New post up, her lips look ginormous

IMG_20190831_085651.thumb.jpg.548ea4be6d

Honestly such a bad cosplay. She could have at least put in a little bit more effort into the makeup. 

Posted (edited)

She's wasting no time removing the tags in candids now.

Here's one of them..

20190831_065133.jpg

Edited by Van ghostly

Posted

It is indeed Katya, I'm honestly scared for how she's gonna look like when she's older, surely she'll get more work done and eventually it's going to be so much her entire face will be permanently stuffed up

If that happens,her only role would be Mrs Puff.

Posted

What the hell is going on in this? From the facial expression to her breasts, yikesss

Screenshot_20190901-092323.thumb.png.46b

Posted

What the hell is going on in this? From the facial expression to her breasts, yikesss

Screenshot_20190901-092323.thumb.png.46b

Jesus christ she looks like a fucking balloon.

Posted

Unless I'm tripping, I don't understand how this is the same person. Her 'modeling' on the left actually looks really pretty, then her Cindy cosplay looks insane. Did she have another nose job or is this just a lot of (awful) makeup and no photoshop? 

PicsArt_08-31-07.20.37.png

Posted

Did Cindy no justice lmfao

Posted

Unless I'm tripping, I don't understand how this is the same person. Her 'modeling' on the left actually looks really pretty, then her Cindy cosplay looks insane. Did she have another nose job or is this just a lot of (awful) makeup and no photoshop? 

PicsArt_08-31-07.20.37.png

First pic is probably super edited, didn't look like she tried to add in her "thicc" ass and thighs for Cindy and she's definitely wearing a push up so not much needs to be done there. As for her face, looks completely filled up with botox, permanent duck face

Posted

Did Cindy no justice lmfao

80% of her cosplays do the characters zero justice tbh. Not trying to insult her either, she just doesn't put much effort into the cosplays, and its usually off by the wig/costume quality and how she does her makeup.

Posted

Here's one of them..

20190831_065133.jpg

God her hands look like chicken feet wtf

Posted

Here's one of them..

20190831_065133.jpg

Her hands even look like they belong to a old lady.  lol