• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

Jenna Lynn Meowri- Cosplayer

2974 posts in this topic

Posted

Why is she wearing the belt so low in her raven cosplay? 

She once again probably lied about her measurements. But if you're wearing something elastic, semi-sheer and skin tight, you can't get away with padding. So sad... 😏

Posted

I managed to find a whole bunch of photos and files of her leaked sets and it's worse than I imagined, dodgy photoshop and extremely repetitive poses

jlm24.thumb.jpg.9371325e7e0f568ebbd92363jlm16.thumb.jpg.a3fc0d4ac0dc1bc0906a48a5jlm6.thumb.jpg.4c960965fa7aba3517e819cafjlm11.thumb.jpg.a90b203bedae7549299ede13jlm8.thumb.jpg.861db9ded647951954ed110d0

This last one was taken in an airplane bathroom apparently - bit gross eh, and what's that red mark on her ass?

Posted

In these candids, i definitely think she got the dress for this cosplay padded since its a custom one, might explain why it looks so ill fitting. But in that one plus the bunny bulma one, you can see that she has naturally wide spread breasts so it could also be why it looks like the top doesn't fit her properly plus incorrect measurements.

Why is she wearing the belt so low in her raven cosplay? 

20190724_122338.jpg

20190724_122402.jpg

20190724_122351.jpg

There was a post on the cosplaygirls reddit from a known seamstress that said she can't overlook the terrible huge padding that was put in the Jessica Rabbit bust.

i personally think its a beautiful dress but fits so bad around her chest. Instead of padding, she should have just had it made super tight to create cleavage even though her breasts are small. It would look better

Posted

There was a post on the cosplaygirls reddit from a known seamstress that said she can't overlook the terrible huge padding that was put in the Jessica Rabbit bust.

i personally think its a beautiful dress but fits so bad around her chest. Instead of padding, she should have just had it made super tight to create cleavage even though her breasts are small. It would look better

100%. Like why do you need your tits to stick out a foot from your chest? You didn't try to englarge your eyelid or wax your eyebrows down to nothing so you're not going for an exact look. It's a cosplay. You're not a sculpture. Chillllll lmao

Posted

A photoshoot she did with a photographer at the recent con she went to. You can literally see the outline of buttpads in the third photo. :alpacabored:

20190725_201808.jpg

20190725_201819.jpg

20190725_201834.jpg

Posted

She did Bulma dirty lol

Posted

lol OMG thats so funny.  I changed the lighting in the picture and you can see them so clearly

je.thumb.jpg.25579cc2251a27b6011445e8f56

Posted

lol OMG thats so funny.  I changed the lighting in the picture and you can see them so clearly

LOL YIKES that’s embarrassing 😂

Posted

Something about her nipples looks off here, too high maybe? And is it even possible for them to poke through the towel like that - unless it's those shitty breast plate nipples

jlm.thumb.png.2528718b30589ad8cffe5ecfdb

Posted

She could've at least get buttpads that were a nude color? They're just straight up white and easy to see.

Posted

Something about her nipples looks off here, too high maybe? And is it even possible for them to poke through the towel like that - unless it's those shitty breast plate nipples

I highly doubt nipples wouldn't be poking through a thick cotton towel either...lol... She's either wearing her breastplate again or photoshopping like crazy.

You can also see where she photoshopped the towel into a curve.

Posted

I personally see nothing odd about this? Besides the ps curve, some women (myself included) have prominent nips so they stick out even when covered by a thick fabric. These look like her normsl boobs to me too.

Posted

I personally see nothing odd about this? Besides the ps curve, some women (myself included) have prominent nips so they stick out even when covered by a thick fabric. These look like her normsl boobs to me too.

Their positioning seems a little off though.

Posted

Their positioning seems a little off though.

Agree but that might be bc she has naturally wide spread breast. Ive seen it in story snippets where you briefly see them unphotoshopped. And her leaked snaps