• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

Jenna Lynn Meowri- Cosplayer

2974 posts in this topic

Posted

Every time you peek on her twitter you see some fans complaining about how she's still late delivering rewards.

Idk how busy she has been lately but...doesn't she have a team of people? She has someone managing her patreon for her and everything, she shouldn't still be late on sets from months before hand..

20190720_004412.jpg

Posted

Another time Jenna is uncomfortable with her body..........

In her Raven cosplay at SDCC today you can see the major corset shapewear she's wearing under her suit...LOL...

She also has a weird line in her tights with bumps around her thighs.  Wonder if she's also wearing one of those butt/thigh crossdresser pieces too. lol

1.thumb.jpg.5bfe91a35f8f4687be043161fa6d2.thumb.jpg.3c61f5c98bf79a8a4aad5867d9ac

If this was drag race she'd get read to filth for not hiding the edges of her padding lol!! Those bumps could be hip/butt pieces or it could be control top stockings, I know some of them have the "tight" part in the shape of shorts and then the leg parts are less constricting, which could explain the bump.

Posted

Usually colored stockings don't have that thick of a control top line. I also did Raven for Halloween last year and ordered MicCostumes Raven cosplay (Almost looks identical to the one Jenna's wearing. It might be the exact one).  The cosplay actually came with the stockings and they didnt have a control top. I also accidently bought a pair off amazon (I didnt know it came with ones already) and it didn't have that line either. Looking at the fan pictures and the ones she's posting, I wonder if she is wearing a silicone thigh/butt padding..lol...

s-l640.thumb.jpg.f61b498bb947390697f1d73

Posted

Usually colored stockings don't have that thick of a control top line. I also did Raven for Halloween last year and ordered MicCostumes Raven cosplay (Almost looks identical to the one Jenna's wearing. It might be the exact one).  The cosplay actually came with the stockings and they didnt have a control top. I also accidently bought a pair off amazon (I didnt know it came with ones already) and it didn't have that line either. Looking at the fan pictures and the ones she's posting, I wonder if she is wearing a silicone thigh/butt padding..lol...

s-l640.thumb.jpg.f61b498bb947390697f1d73

I think she wears one of those in her videos where shes grabbing her butt/bouncing to make it jjggle now. It moves in the same manner as the silicone chest peice she wears (idk if she still wears it or changed to a more discreet one)

Posted

I think she got poorly done implants. This video is very telling: notice how far apart they fall when she isn't pushing them together (we call that a "refund gap"), and when they fall to the side they maintain a bulbousness towards the center. Nothing about them seems natural.

Screenshot of what I mean:

Screenshot_2019-07-16-17-18-53-1.png

She just has a really wide splayed chest. My breasts are naturally plump too but I got a gap of 3-4 fingers between the breasts. It sucks. Her tots could still be natural just really wide splayed like mine (well more so thats a whole hand spread+). 

Posted

I think she got poorly done implants. This video is very telling: notice how far apart they fall when she isn't pushing them together (we call that a "refund gap"), and when they fall to the side they maintain a bulbousness towards the center. Nothing about them seems natural.

Screenshot of what I mean:

Screenshot_2019-07-16-17-18-53-1.png

Eeek! That face will give me nightmares.

I wouldn't be surprised if she's finally gotten her implants. I figured it was only a matter of time for her to get something done. She's a compulsive liar like Sarah Mcdaniel.... Instead of coming clean about wearing the fake breast plate, she'd rather keep the lie going and get surgery to pretend its been "natural" the whole time.  She'll also get fat transfer to her ass and thighs someday to appear thicc...lol... If you look at her older pics she's never been bigger than a B cup and she recently commented she was a D. Its either bad plastic surgery or bad photoshop/filter. Still unsure which it is at the moment as she's obsessed with (and uses) both plastic surgery and photoshop lol.

But yeah, my sister got some implants 2 months ago and they look similar to Jennas. Her refund gap isn't nearly as wide as Jenna's though....lol...  But her breasts look very stiff too. She got 450 cc through the armpit (my sis).  Jenna (and my sister) was fairly flat at the beginning so its probably over the muscle and will never have any natural boob jiggle at all. 

Posted

Eeek! That face will give me nightmares.

I wouldn't be surprised if she's finally gotten her implants. I figured it was only a matter of time for her to get something done. She's a compulsive liar like Sarah Mcdaniel.... Instead of coming clean about wearing the fake breast plate, she'd rather keep the lie going and get surgery to pretend its been "natural" the whole time.  She'll also get fat transfer to her ass and thighs someday to appear thicc...lol... If you look at her older pics she's never been bigger than a B cup and she recently commented she was a D. Its either bad plastic surgery or bad photoshop/filter. Still unsure which it is at the moment as she's obsessed with (and uses) both plastic surgery and photoshop lol.

But yeah, my sister got some implants 2 months ago and they look similar to Jennas. Her refund gap isn't nearly as wide as Jenna's though....lol...  But her breasts look very stiff too. She got 450 cc through the armpit (my sis).  Jenna (and my sister) was fairly flat at the beginning so its probably over the muscle and will never have any natural boob jiggle at all. 

She's been saying shes a D cup for a while, it looks like she has wide splayed breasts tho, which is normal and a never clevage, which sometimes comes with wide splayed breasts.

I think she might've become more creative concealing it or something, in her story before posting it you could see her boobs were still normal sized. Watching the video, i know smooshing boobs is normal but the way she was doing it and moving one of them looked a little...painful? Also a little unnatural but who can say. These days all we can rely on is candids and unedited photos of her to know if its legitimate or not. 

Posted

I'm not 100% sure if natural lips can look like this or it's just her fillers, but why is her top lip so pointed at the cupids bow?

jlm1.thumb.jpg.a9e265c648a9350f5a31b9a5ejlm2.thumb.jpg.4b0bed14b9e4073f662fade10

Posted

I'm not 100% sure if natural lips can look like this or it's just her fillers, but why is her top lip so pointed at the cupids bow?

jlm1.thumb.jpg.a9e265c648a9350f5a31b9a5ejlm2.thumb.jpg.4b0bed14b9e4073f662fade10

Jenna's mom gives Jenna lip injections and has since 2014 (according to her sister).  Her lips are botched pretty badly and are lumpy.  She also uses the Meitu app to smooth out her lips in pics and add a smirk look.

Posted

Jenna's mom gives Jenna lip injections and has since 2014 (according to her sister).  Her lips are botched pretty badly and are lumpy.  She also uses the Meitu app to smooth out her lips in pics and add a smirk look.

Ahh I see, wasn't sure if it was just the fillers or another reason, it makes her whole face just look strange and almost doll-like

Posted

This is really whack, i used to be run of the mill weirdo who digged these people, and i ignored the photoshop, but she's just got such a wicked personality it makes none of it justifiable, if she is lurking here i hope she reads this n will actually try to learn from such a toxic lifestyle to change, otherwise the more and more i learn from this the more it all adds up, I read this entire thread, and even made an acc and had to learn names of people i choose to ignore simply so i can not be bothered by the toxicity but i havent seen someone like jenna who's this toxic since momokun. 

Posted

I can't believe this chick thinks she can pass for 21 🤦 embarrassing.

Posted

I can't believe this chick thinks she can pass for 21 🤦 embarrassing.

Even with shooping she looks mid to late 20's to me, not even close to early 20s. She has mature/aged features, its also why cosplaying as certain characters (bubbly/cute ones) doesn't fit her either. If she is 21, she definitely looks older than the 21 year olds i know, including myself.

Posted

Another case of an ill-fitted costume. I dont understand why she has them make it so big in the bust. She spends all thay money on a custom costume and then gives them the wrong size for the boobs lol 

If I saw her in person, I'd assume she was a man/drag queen.

2.thumb.png.14c2f5172ba5e5f81c1a30dcee551.thumb.png.2c99675d023391950dbf7daa775b

Posted

Another case of an ill-fitted costume. I dont understand why she has them make it so big in the bust. She spends all thay money on a custom costume and then gives them the wrong size for the boobs lol 

If I saw her in person, I'd assume she was a man/drag queen.

2.thumb.png.14c2f5172ba5e5f81c1a30dcee551.thumb.png.2c99675d023391950dbf7daa775b

Thing is for those who look only at the pics shes posted they don't question it. I think cosplays like this fit her best bc of her features, it looks better to portay a mature character versus a cutesy one. 

Even if its for padding or to create an illusion, why spend a bunch of money on a costume just to have to top measurements be off and for it to not fit correctly. She could...idk request padding be added to the bust area and get her correct measurements. It would look much better that way.

(This pic was taken by one her usual photographers, to compare to the non editted ones)

20190721_115942.jpg