• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Jenna Lynn Meowri- Cosplayer

1321 posts in this topic

Posted

Idk man it's pretty damn closeIMG_20190710_133542.thumb.jpg.8fd39502fe

Posted

All comparisons aside, the mascot outfit is really ugly imo. It just looks really tacky and the material looks really cheap. 

But it looks very similar to that nazi uniform so i wouldn't be surprised if they drew inspo from it.

Posted

Inaccurate.thumb.png.87d5843938f1813e25b

I'd like to point out how.. Inaccurate this is. Imagine an artist making you a piece of artwork that you claim to like so much that you make it your mascot.. and then.. don't make it your mascot. Practically no part of the two outfits match except for the colors, but even the teal is off. It's kind of a punch to the gut of the artist.

Posted

All comparisons aside, the mascot outfit is really ugly imo. It just looks really tacky and the material looks really cheap. 

But it looks very similar to that nazi uniform so i wouldn't be surprised if they drew inspo from it.

I think it looks cheap because of how ill fitting it is... Everything is so baggy and not made to be skin tight like the reference. 

Posted

I think it looks cheap because of how ill fitting it is... Everything is so baggy and not made to be skin tight like the reference. 

it looks like it was more cheaply made pvc fabric rather than more expensive custom latex.... which would explain the poor fit

Posted

I'm always surprised at how cheap Jenna's stuff always looks.  I know she pays a lot for the crap she wears. Like the custom wigs ($400+), lingerie (she linked to one piece that she was wearing that was $460), her latex suit recently ($2000+ I think it was), and cosplays she has custom made.  I just don't understand how all the custom stuff she gets always looks cheap and ill fitted.  The people she  buys from often make decent stuff.  I wonder if Jenna gives them her photoshopped measurements instead of her actual body measurements and thats why they're always so baggy looking...lol.... 

Posted

I'm always surprised at how cheap Jenna's stuff always looks.  I know she pays a lot for the crap she wears. Like the custom wigs ($400+), lingerie (she linked to one piece that she was wearing that was $460), her latex suit recently ($2000+ I think it was), and cosplays she has custom made.  I just don't understand how all the custom stuff she gets always looks cheap and ill fitted.  The people she  buys from often make decent stuff.  I wonder if Jenna gives them her photoshopped measurements instead of her actual body measurements and thats why they're always so baggy looking...lol.... 

with prices like that, shes definitely lying about being on a tight budgit. Unless she's lying/buying knock offs, which is a possibility.

It could be exaggerated measurements to make her assets appear bigger/make it easier to disguise the padding. But the quality...like her custom wigs always look so bad and her costumes are ok sometimes. I'm surprised she actually goes for it and spends that kind of money for them.

Posted

with prices like that, shes definitely lying about being on a tight budgit. Unless she's lying/buying knock offs, which is a possibility.

It could be exaggerated measurements to make her assets appear bigger/make it easier to disguise the padding. But the quality...like her custom wigs always look so bad and her costumes are ok sometimes. I'm surprised she actually goes for it and spends that kind of money for them.

I agree with the exaggerated measurements. Another reason could be she purposely makes it bigger to make sure she can fit her fake boobs/ fake ass into it

Posted

I'm surprised more of the commissioners haven't ratted her out for not crediting them. I would say MAYBE she does create her own costumes, but the quality of each costume is so dramatically different each time. Unless she only uses little to unknown commissioners. (I know she uses umbr**witch for wigs, but she also support mo**kun so maybe she just enjoys the attention.) 

Posted

20190711_214416.thumb.jpg.89cbda5a94b72b

The person that designed the cosplay, also the same person that made momo's stickers. 

Posted

She is STILL claiming she’s 21

69153C0F-82B3-4F82-9347-FA4886C5E0BE.png

Posted

20190711_214416.thumb.jpg.89cbda5a94b72b

The person that designed the cosplay, also the same person that made momo's stickers. 

I wonder if he designed this specific cosplay? Because while some of it the same, it's different than the stickers he made. The fabric is awful, but the top isn't terrible. I agree with earlier comments that she sends commissioners her fake measurements, because the skirt looks like it could be okay if she had larger hips and it sat higher. 

It's kinda funny that for candids she keeps the wig hair in front of her boobs, but it's swept back in all of her edited/professional shoots she has of this outfit

Posted (edited)

Jenna is still lying about being 21, plus her response to the second screenshot was super rude. 

20190713_110351.jpg

20190713_110406.jpg

I'm surprised more of the commissioners haven't ratted her out for not crediting them. I would say MAYBE she does create her own costumes, but the quality of each costume is so dramatically different each time. Unless she only uses little to unknown commissioners. (I know she uses umbr**witch for wigs, but she also support mo**kun so maybe she just enjoys the attention.) 

To my knowledge she doesn't make any of her costumes and doesn't know how to sew, since she asks friends to teach her how to (she could just watch a beginners tutorial for sewing on youtube)

She was ratted out a few times (when she lied about making her wow cosplay, spiderman suit and princess peach wig) but i think some are afraid to bc of how big she is, so now she's becoming more comfortable not crediting them and taking credit for their work.

If those commissioners only knew that most of her following is fake..

Edited by Van ghostly

Posted (edited)

Jenna your top lip should get smaller when you smile like all the other girls in the photo..

She really needs to lay off the fillers or get her top lip fixed like Jeffree Star did. 

Edited by TheTea

Posted

Her terrible personality is uglier than her botched lip injections.  How anyone could even like her is beyond me.  She talks to her few real followers like they're dumbasses. 

Ever notice at cons or trips... she never has any friends? The only people she hangs out with is Robbie's (the guy she usually bangs) friends/group or Jono's (the other photographer she bangs) friends. Its always some group of dudes that just look annoyed with her... She's either saying some rude comment ("in a funny way") or making her double chin face that she thinks shows she can be funny.  That double chin face is NOT funny or clever. It's just friggin ugly.