• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Jenna Lynn Meowri- Cosplayer

1016 posts in this topic

Posted

I guarantee this bitch will get boob & butt implants one day just to keep up with her lies rather than admitting she was lying/using prosthetics/photoshop. She's just as bad as Sarah Mcdaniel (who got surgery on her eyes just to lie about having heterochromia). I'm honestly shocked Jenna hasn't gotten them yet. Its just a waiting game now..lol..

I'm shocked she hasn't but then again maybe she can't afford a good doctor? I know she admitted to getting chemical peels and threw observation (tho she won't admit it) it looks like she gets filler touch ups on her lips and recently her jawline.

She probably wants it to look as natural as possible but thats impossible for something like butt implants. If you don't have big hips and thighs to match, it looks disproportionate.

Posted

Butt implants are also high risk of looking unnatural even on women it fits on because eventually they do sag and look bad. I wouldn't recommend ass implants until surgeons learn a better method. 

Posted

Butt implants are also high risk of looking unnatural even on women it fits on because eventually they do sag and look bad. I wouldn't recommend ass implants until surgeons learn a better method. 

I wouldn't recommend any implants at the moment, they have so many silicone casing recalls it's crazy.. 

Posted

Here's Jenna's "EXTRA THICC" body she loves to post about. 
I still don't know why she insists that she's thicc.  Why not do something like #fit or #skinny instead of thicc? lol

jen.thumb.png.7f8572d0a9dc6e7a1f8af34188

Posted

Here's Jenna's "EXTRA THICC" body she loves to post about. 
I still don't know why she insists that she's thicc.  Why not do something like #fit or #skinny instead of thicc? lol

jen.thumb.png.7f8572d0a9dc6e7a1f8af34188

She's got a nice, flat tummy and cute hips. She doesn't need to lie about her body.

I'd feel sympathetic to her body dismorphia if she wasn't such a terrible person.

Posted

Thicc Jenna is looking sick. She obviously enjoys working out but her body doesn't look healthy

jenna2.thumb.png.d6f73577b9f5596a510b6db

Posted

Thicc Jenna is looking sick. She obviously enjoys working out but her body doesn't look healthy

Nah, she looks fine enough. It's more likely she's sucking in her stomach for pictures and that's why you see her ribs so prominently. If she were sickly she would have smaller breasts. 

Posted

Maybe this will be her transition to being more open and honest? I can't imagine trying to keep labeling yourself as thicc queen while also 'exposing' yourself like that.  I like her body like that, it shows she works out and takes card of it. I, also, don't think this outfit helped her at all. It looks so cheap.

Posted

I really just don't get why she tries to paint herself as something she's not? Her stomach is very toned (i also don't get why she's sucking it in, thats the first thing i noticed in these pictures), her body shape is cute and so are her hips. She literally could be super popular if she legit went all natural with herself instead of editting her body so inconsistently and desperately trying to hide her real self. 

also: i hope she isn't saying she made this herself bc the costume looks very cheap and low quality. Mightve been a last minute buy, i doubt she didn't have money for a better one.

Posted

I really just don't get why she tries to paint herself as something she's not? Her stomach is very toned (i also don't get why she's sucking it in, thats the first thing i noticed in these pictures), her body shape is cute and so are her hips. She literally could be super popular if she legit went all natural with herself instead of editting her body so inconsistently and desperately trying to hide her real self. 

also: i hope she isn't saying she made this herself bc the costume looks very cheap and low quality. Mightve been a last minute buy, i doubt she didn't have money for a better one.

Its something her merch features. Her persona wears the outfit in her stickers. So its planned. 
She's really cute and in these photos look great. She doesn't need to suck in her stomach and heck if she just advertised herself as a Fit queen and stopped trying to be a Thicc queen, people would eat that shit up. 
These selfies are really nice! 

Posted

There was a post on twitter from a guy that said he was disappointed when he met Jenna because she looks so different in person.

It's her own fault because she's photoshopping herself to have a large butt and wearing prosthetic breasts claiming their natural and constantly claiming she's so thicc.... then she shows up at cons to meet people are she has small butt, skinny/muscle figure, and a smaller chest. She's attracting an audience that loves thicc girls so of course their disappointed when they see her in person.  She could easily just put up natural pics of herself and attract an audience that prefers skinny/fit girls and they would be happy to see her in person! 

Posted

There was a post on twitter from a guy that said he was disappointed when he met Jenna because she looks so different in person.

It's her own fault because she's photoshopping herself to have a large butt and wearing prosthetic breasts claiming their natural and constantly claiming she's so thicc.... then she shows up at cons to meet people are she has small butt, skinny/muscle figure, and a smaller chest. She's attracting an audience that loves thicc girls so of course their disappointed when they see her in person.  She could easily just put up natural pics of herself and attract an audience that prefers skinny/fit girls and they would be happy to see her in person! 

I agree. A few fans were agreeing with him. She really sets herself up by exposing her real body and face at cons. Fit and slim girls are just as well recieved as thicc and curvy girls. 

I don't get her obsession with wanting to be a big boobed thicc girl, her body type is perfectly fine. I imagine she must have a warped view of herself and body bc shes so used to getting attention and praise for a image thats not truly hers. 

Posted

I agree. A few fans were agreeing with him. She really sets herself up by exposing her real body and face at cons. Fit and slim girls are just as well recieved as thicc and curvy girls. 

I don't get her obsession with wanting to be a big boobed thicc girl, her body type is perfectly fine. I imagine she must have a warped view of herself and body bc shes so used to getting attention and praise for a image thats not truly hers. 

Yeah her body is amazing and most people would kill to have the motivation and dedication she obviously has to be that fit. She just needs to stop lying and accept how beautiful she is in her own way. I get that the thicc/curvy things has been a movement lately, but thin fit girls are just as gorgeous in their own right. That's the wonderful thing about women and men is that were all different shapes and sizes and beautiful in our own way. 

Posted

Yeah her body is amazing and most people would kill to have the motivation and dedication she obviously has to be that fit. She just needs to stop lying and accept how beautiful she is in her own way. I get that the thicc/curvy things has been a movement lately, but thin fit girls are just as gorgeous in their own right. That's the wonderful thing about women and men is that were all different shapes and sizes and beautiful in our own way. 

I'm one of those people lol i can commit to a healthy diet but the working out part is so difficult. I wholeheartedly agree with you tho, jenna, tho i much prefer how she used to look bc I'm not a fan of that nose job she got, is far from ugly imo. Her face and body are what most strive to have. Fit and slim girls have a following on Instagram just as much as thicker/curvier ones so she'd have no issue keeping a legitimate following if she were 100% honest.

if she stopped lying, started treating friends and followers better and started being her actual self and not the paper thin uwu persona she puts on, she'd be so much more likeable.

Posted

Can we get a link or screenshot?