• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Jenna Lynn Meowri- Cosplayer

1016 posts in this topic

Posted

She honestly looks like one of the cheapest sex dolls.

Posted

Lmao this video. Shes clearly leaning the cup back against her boobs, trying to pretend her boobs are big enough to hold the cup right up, shes obviously leaning back too.

20190619_155742.jpg

Posted

Lmao this video. Shes clearly leaning the cup back against her boobs, trying to pretend her boobs are big enough to hold the cup right up, shes obviously leaning back too.

20190619_155742.jpg

My friend wants to post one with a hashtag that says #nochestplaterequired lol

Posted

20190619_155742.jpg

omg I feel embarrassed for her. So funny  😂 

She also posted another one on her Twitter the other day where she’s grabbing her “breasts” over her shirt. You can tell whatever she is grabbingsqueezing is not even part of her body. Lol. Her real cleavage/skin doesn’t move when she’s squeezing the fake part. 

Posted

20190619_155742.jpg

I honestly feel like she's trolling at this point. There's no way she honestly looked at this and went 'yup, I would believe it'

Posted

I honestly feel like she's trolling at this point. There's no way she honestly looked at this and went 'yup, I would believe it'

She deletes certian things after they are spoken about here so its hard to tell lol

Posted

omg I feel embarrassed for her. So funny  😂 

She also posted another one on her Twitter the other day where she’s grabbing her “breasts” over her shirt. You can tell whatever she is grabbingsqueezing is not even part of her body. Lol. Her real cleavage/skin doesn’t move when she’s squeezing the fake part. 

Is this the tweet you're talking about?

https://twitter.com/JennaLynnMeowri/status/1140339865021800448?s=20

something does seem kinda off. My breasts are about that big and I don't think they move like that. Mine might be firmer and perkier though.

Posted

Long time lurker here, not a fan of Jenna at all. I felt the need to comment because people are confused about her breast and their weird physics in her most recent posts - we know she uses an actually breast plate for her boudoir stuff and simply photo shops it out, but it’s not visible in any of her most recent little jiggle clips she’s been posting. My theory, which I’m pretty sure is correct since she definitely uses a breast plate and is most likely more than familiar with other drag/cross dressing prosthetics, is that she uses the breasts advertised here (for some reason I can’t add an image but I’ll add a link)  https://thedragqueencloset.com/collections/padding?page=2 they’re a bit further down the page and they’re not actual chest plates, they’re more akin to really realistic padding and they can adhere to your skin. Pretty sure she’s been using these and it would explain by her boobs seem to move so strangely, but still look like boobs. If you look closely at most of her vids her boobs jiggle but her cleavage doesn’t move - I’m a 32DD, her boobs don’t look realistic at all for someone with a big chest. This would definitely explain why.

Posted

I can't tell if this is shooped bc if you zoom in a little you csn see a line in her leggings around her butt. Could be a combo of buttpads and photoshop but her butt varies in size in every photo/video.

Here it looks kinda saggy. 

20190624_213958.jpg

Posted (edited)

Sorry to double post but she posted this recently and honestly the first thing i noticed is her boobs.

On the areas i circled, on the left it looks like its melting into her kimono. The right one if you zoom in you see a lot of blurred pixels which tells me she might be wearing her chest piece again, if she has ever stopped. 

20190625_131128.jpg

20190625_131201.jpg

Edited by Van ghostly

Posted

I know she is squating in this photo but where did her butt go? Lol

20190628_104627.jpg

Posted

I know she is squating in this photo but where did her butt go? Lol

We love an inconsistent photoshopper. No, but seriously, she is so inconsistent in the way she edits herself that it's almost hilarious. Not to mention all the add-on stuff she wears. That boob video? Ridiculous.

Posted

I saw that Umbr*witch made a berserker Tamamo wig for her. I wonder if she is wearing that to AX or will it only be a photoshoot exclusive since the chest is exposed?

Posted

I saw that Umbr*witch made a berserker Tamamo wig for her. I wonder if she is wearing that to AX or will it only be a photoshoot exclusive since the chest is exposed?

she might do both, there are times where she has her normal chest exposed in certian cosplays, none of her fans except a few point out the difference.

I was actually wondering when she was going to actually start cosplaying again lol since she hasn't in a while

Posted

I guarantee this bitch will get boob & butt implants one day just to keep up with her lies rather than admitting she was lying/using prosthetics/photoshop. She's just as bad as Sarah Mcdaniel (who got surgery on her eyes just to lie about having heterochromia). I'm honestly shocked Jenna hasn't gotten them yet. Its just a waiting game now..lol..