• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Jenna Lynn Meowri- Cosplayer

1239 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I can't screen record but her new twitter video is so ridiculous, i have to laugh.

Her butt looks smaller but the way she kept bouncing up and down to make it jiggle looked so unnatural. Natural booties jiggle but they don't move like a water ripple. 

Also: some patreons are trying to reach out on twitter but are still being ignored..

20190614_075317.jpg

Edited by Van ghostly

Posted

I can't screen record but her new twitter video is so ridiculous, i have to laugh.

Her butt looks smaller but the way she kept bouncing up and down to make it jiggle looked so unnatural. Natural booties jiggle but they don't move like a water ripple. 

Also: some patreons are trying to reach out on twitter but are still being ignored..

20190614_075317.jpg

If you take the link of the twitter post and paste it into streamable you can save it that way. 

Posted

If you take the link of the twitter post and paste it into streamable you can save it that way. 

Is it available for all phones or one specific kind?

Posted

Is it available for all phones or one specific kind?

Should be for all phones since it's a website. 

Posted

She took these pics in a shower, wasn't the brightest idea bc you can see all the blurry stretched pixels on her hips lol

20190613_143324.jpg

I’ve never noticed how far her ears stick out.. they’re really distracting here 

Posted

She managed to get the orange out of her hair. Looks like she had a lot of breakage on her right side our left part of her face. I am actually shocked that it didn't come out a hot peach garbage. Who ever color corrected her did well to get the hues out. It is a low quality image so maybe I am wrong.

Illustration.png

Posted

She managed to get the orange out of her hair. Looks like she had a lot of breakage on her right side our left part of her face. I am actually shocked that it didn't come out a hot peach garbage. Who ever color corrected her did well to get the hues out. It is a low quality image so maybe I am wrong.

Illustration.png

I don't think that shade of blonde suits her. She looks like a blow up doll.

Posted

If someone told me she's 50-60 yo cougar who facetunes I'd believe, because she looks nothing like an under 40 person does.

Posted

Her butt looks way smaller compared to her other photos, also looks like a poor combo of butt pads and photoshop 

20190617_052006.jpg

It does, a platinum blonde would look nice but this blonde looks a bit cartoonish

Posted

Illustration.png

Fairly positive that's a wig. 

Posted

https://gumroad.com/jennalynnmeowri# lol 60$ for 20 similar picts. I was gonna say "will never sell" but apaprently someone bought 2 sets since it has 3 stars reviews.

You get two sets for 40$ on patreon, and she sells one for 60$ in her store? If it was 30$ for one, why not (still overpriced for what it is), but 60$ LOL 

Posted

Fairly positive that's a wig. 

She needs to take care of her wigs then... 

Posted

I'm unaware,

do her followers really think those are natural boobs or do they actually know it's those cosplay fake boobs that you can buy on AlieExpress?

Posted

I'm unaware,

do her followers really think those are natural boobs or do they actually know it's those cosplay fake boobs that you can buy on AlieExpress?

The few that are actually real do, but some notice the varying sizes of them so she takes to photoshooping her boobs when shes not wearing her fake boobs.

Posted (edited)

I'm unaware,

There was an old post on reddit where a few of her "fans" were arguing with everyone about how she said her Earth Chan tits were natural and they believed her lying ass so there are at least a few idiots out there lol

Edited by Laramie