• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord!   12/08/18

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL Thank you for your continued love and support!

Jenna Lynn Meowri- Cosplayer

105 posts in this topic

Posted

I'll DM people links as I know Jenna lurks here

I see crap going down on reddit because a fan of hers posted this picture and Jenna is freaking out. lol So Im gonna share it hereReddit.thumb.png.ce172349b55132ec6e7c779

Posted

As soon as I saw those Kim Possible cosplay pics, I started chuckling at what was blatant photoshop to me. For those who are unsure of why (though I think it'd be difficult to be), I'll explain.

iORGvLn.png

The highlighted shadows almost appear to be created using the liquifying tool. If you look closely at the shadow on the curvature on her spine, you can see the absurd pixelation. This is not exactly how shadows work.

It's a shame because her natural body is actually really nice: very toned and ideal for many. I'm having a hard time trying to wrap my head around why it is that she feels the need to lie about the plastic surgery and silicone breast piece.

Though, I must admit, even if she did admit to it all, I can't even be sure that I'd like her. She has a nasty personality imo.

Posted

As soon as I saw those Kim Possible cosplay pics, I started chuckling at what was blatant photoshop to me. For those who are unsure of why (though I think it'd be difficult to be), I'll explain.

iORGvLn.png

The highlighted shadows almost appear to be created using the liquifying tool. If you look closely at the shadow on the curvature on her spine, you can see the absurd pixelation. This is not exactly how shadows work.

It's a shame because her natural body is actually really nice: very toned and ideal for many. I'm having a hard time trying to wrap my head around why it is that she feels the need to lie about the plastic surgery and silicone breast piece.

Though, I must admit, even if she did admit to it all, I can't even be sure that I'd like her. She has a nasty personality imo.

Wow, thanks for posting. I definitely see what you're talking about.

Its a shame she feels she has to photoshop her body then flat out lie about it.

I also saw her replying to someone on instagram today about her "creamy perfect skin" then her using hashtags about her perfect skin.  I feel bad posting this because everyone has flaws but I just saw her in the MLZStudios video and its far from perfect. I dont know who she thinks she's fooling. (Below is a screencap from the video)

Image52.thumb.jpg.a90dba00ee275f5b7b2b07

Posted

I see crap going down on reddit because a fan of hers posted this picture and Jenna is freaking out. lol So Im gonna share it hereReddit.thumb.png.ce172349b55132ec6e7c779

What is she freaking out about and I'd like links please :) 

Posted (edited)

What is she freaking out about and I'd like links please :) 

She was freaking out about because the photographer "did a terrible job". First she claimed it was all photoshop then someone linked it to the photographers page. The photographer was forced to take it down and apologize for his work. 

A fan posted it on reddit and Jenna & her boyfriend  HeyOtako (Robbie Stark) "harassed & threatened" the fan to the point the fan said they were ruining his life.

It got taken down 1531428703962.thumb.jpeg.d37101945f02923

you can see some of the conversation here & if you go to their user pages you can see even more : 1531432251389.thumb.jpeg.d2ef30425562cfdImage6.thumb.jpg.feb260503db11f245cf8cfe

I contacted the fan and told him Jenna's history. He told me he was forced to ask Jenna's forgiveness and buy her a Gold reddit account so they would stop harassing him. He said luckily he didn't buy her gold account yet and he was glad I got in contact with him before he did. He then sent me the photographers name and info and other pics he has from the shoot as well as dm's from Jenna and Robbie Stark. 
I can post some of them if needed. I can't believe she'd go through all that just because she hated the picture. lol 

Here's a small section of my convo with the fan she harassed 

jfhggf.thumb.jpg.73a4f59d5fc6f75e732dd12

(HeyOtako guy is named Robbie Stark. He's her subreddit mod, the guy who takes most of her pics, and claims he does all her print work & sends it out to people. He's also HER BOYFRIEND *as listed on his facebook*. He also openly harasses her fans.)

30714227_2316675015225959_67352804355567

Edited by Laramie

Posted

So she's freaking out because a picture of her got posted showing what she ACTUALLY looks like instead of one edited to make her look like this unrealistic creature with no flaws... lmao wow. The picture looks fine.

And then harassing someone over it??? Her and her boyfriend are trash.

Posted (edited)

Oh this looks like a good time. Thanks for thinking I am important enough to talk about! <3

SwagLordMoses, didn't place an order. DragonVampp refuses to give an order number and has only sent one message to Jenna though they claim they have sent many more.
https://i.imgur.com/H9z9J6C.png
https://i.imgur.com/kWUfa0z.png

WestWorldPrince was not "FORCED" to ask for forgiveness or to even buy her gold on reddit. Just suggested he should apologize to her more so than me. 
https://i.imgur.com/TtoUnDp.png

Edit : On second thought, I will wipe my reddit history in order to make you work for what you want. It is too easy to just give it all to you. I will however openly give you guys any private messages you ask about for shits and giggles.

First person to dig up my unknown account and message it gets reddit gold. Have fun!

Edited by PapaOtako
Added some content.

Posted

I noticed Jenna and her boyfriend have been posting a certain cosplayers photo around. I messaged the cosplayer and she said she posted here in the past  about the harassment. She had to get her lawyer involved and had to have her pic removed from their posts

I don’t want to post her name but you can see her under Jenna’s boyfriends reddit posts

Posted

So she's freaking out because a picture of her got posted showing what she ACTUALLY looks like instead of one edited to make her look like this unrealistic creature with no flaws... lmao wow. The picture looks fine.

And then harassing someone over it??? Her and her boyfriend are trash.

Yep...lol... 

Posted (edited)

I noticed Jenna and her boyfriend have been posting a certain cosplayers photo around. I messaged the cosplayer and she said she posted here in the past  about the harassment. She had to get her lawyer involved and had to have her pic removed from their posts

I don’t want to post her name but you can see her under Jenna’s boyfriends reddit posts

Thats sad. It seems like they like to harass and mock people. I'm guessing it was this girl because Jenna's boyfriend recently posted her pic & it says [ Removed by reddit in response to a copyright notice. ]

https://www.reddit.com/r/geekygirls/comments/8sl4z9/ryuko_matoi_by_jeshikaai/

Edited to add: :Looks like Robbie wants to attack me now. Funny thing is he fails to realize I just report on the drama. I'm not part of it. He needs to deal with the people he and Jenna are having issues with. Not me. lol

asdsad.thumb.png.7cbf811ea5ad7440f31419f

Edited by Laramie
lol this jerk deleted the post now. Luckily I got a screencap of proof

Posted (edited)

Notice how all the bad talk about other cosplayers and Jenna Lynn spam didn't exist last week/weekend on r/cosplaygirls? Yep, exactly what I thought. Jenna was gone at SD Comic Con from wednesday-sunday last week. I didn't want to point that out until the week was over. Now all the Jenna spam started back up and new accounts are hating on the top posts of other cosplayers. Sad how she has to stoop to that level. The whole subreddit is ruined due to her.

Edited by Laramie

Posted

Jenna--

Kindly leave my users alone. I do not tolerate threats. 

Posted

Her face looks like a mask yikes

Posted

I'll be honest her facial features on this photo are so strong it makes her look like a bad crossdresser. Or she looks like a badly aging woman in her 40s trying to dress up sexy and took a bad turn. 

Posted (edited)

Jenna--

Kindly leave my users alone. I do not tolerate threats. 

What happened?

Edit: nvm I see her psycho ass 

Edited by Aphrodite9