• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Jenna Lynn Meowri- Cosplayer

1016 posts in this topic

Posted

Oh and she had to use a picture of her boyfriend Robbie for that question......... who she tells her neckbeard fans that she's NOT dating and blames him for being late on all the patreon shoots. lol 

She always says shes single/dating isn't worth it etc but has been posting robbie non stop recently. Are they officially exclusive as a couple now? She has been doing shoots with him only recently (i mean since she came back from japan)

Posted

I noticed that she's been making her personal private on and off right before posting some extra ps video or pic then when she makes it public its taken down. 

I don't follow her pages but i bet she thinks shes crafty doing this lol.

Posted

I noticed that she's been making her personal private on and off right before posting some extra ps video or pic then when she makes it public its taken down. 

I don't follow her pages but i bet she thinks shes crafty doing this lol.

Why would she even do that?
People will notice it and get suspicious super fast.  

Posted

Why would she even do that?People will notice it and get suspicious super fast.  

Exactly, she's bringing more attention to herself and her crap this way. 

also its been a few hours and her follower count is ssuddenly at 206k. I know she tells people to follow it but the growth (much like her main page) is absurd.

buying followers on every media account you have is beyond pathetic 

Posted

The wonky boob shoop to the weird hip and ass ratio shoop...this photo is a photoshopped mess.

Pro tip: disproportionately small waists with large hips and butts are not attractive. It makes you look like a bowling pin.

20190601_131216.jpg

Posted

The wonky boob shoop to the weird hip and ass ratio shoop...this photo is a photoshopped mess.

Pro tip: disproportionately small waists with large hips and butts are not attractive. It makes you look like a bowling pin.

20190601_131216.jpg

what is this unrealistic body propotion she is too skinny for this to happen XDDD and this floppy boobs  .....????????????
why would she add meat around that area when its clearly doesnt match her inrl body HUH??????? e_e and those boobs
bother the shit out of my eyes,

im so suprised she hasnt taken down all her social media yet and disappear its such embarassment this thing 
i know many people most maybe alot do photoshop their pics but this is intense its like wanting to be something you arent, remind me for
koreaboos or wannabe people, Jenna just work on yourself instead making false illusions pictures and instagram trick videos no one like photoshop or makeup magics, because one day its gonna hit you hard if not from your fans from the men you are playing around with xD 

Posted

20190601_131216.jpg

so she expects people not to notice one boob is a C cup and the other one is an A cup mkay

Posted

And she’s lifting up her arm with the bigger breast side which usually makes your breast on that side appear smaller... either photoshop gone wrong or her breasts are majorly different sizes. 

Im guessing it’s a photoshop issue though... as you can tell she photoshopped the rest of her body like crazy in the pic. 

Posted

I can say one good thing about her right now and its that her Locations are crisp and bomb as fuck looking. I wish I knew what Air BnBs she's using because holy shit. 

Up until now, I thought her "I am 21" comments are her trolling people for being rude with the 30 year old comments she gets a lot of (for obvious reasons). I am getting worried because she 100% looks like my age or older. She def looks 25+. So I really hope its just a rouse to piss people off for an obvious lie..

Also, high key wish she'd admit to her Plastic Surgery because if she looked like that before then I have hopes for when I do hopefully have my own nose job. I know not to go to her surgeon but at least I feel lil better about the fact about wanting one. She could really be empowering women instead of lying to them... 

Posted (edited)

I agree. Her locations are usually very good and robbie is a very skilled photographer imo. 

I would like to think shes trolling (she used to say her actual age) but she adamantly insists shes 21 and in school (idk if thats a lie, theres no record of her being in school but she could be in online courses). If she is telling the truth (theres proof that she isn't tho) she doesn't look her age, not super old but even with makeup and face shoop she looks mid to almost late 20s. 

Her old face was naturally pretty imo. Very soft and pretty features. Even with fillers, at first it looked ok (smaller slighty plump lips fit her face very well) but i think the overfilled lips in addition to the weird (lack of a better word) nose job throws her face off. Its way too skinny for her face and honestly she didn't need it. Her natural nose was fine. The cheek fillers too, makes her face look pinched. Ik small noses and big lips are a thing but she might have over done it.

Edited by Van ghostly

Posted

I agree about the locations. Whoever chooses the locations is doing great.  I think Robbie has potential but Jenna holds him back.  If you've seen her sets, its often like 10 pictures of the same pose/face. There's no variety at all. I think Robbie might have potential since he's just starting out but I think Jenna's lack of knowing how to pose and her over photoshopping the pics ruin the look of his photos. I'd love to see him work with a cosplayer that knows what their doing and doesnt require overly softened skin/photoshopped face. Sometimes I'll notice that they overly brighten and contrast pics just to hide (I assume) any imperfections. It lowers the quality of his pics. Unless thats his artistic choice which then I'd tell him it cheapens the photos and makes him look like a amateur. 

Posted

Also, high key wish she'd admit to her Plastic Surgery because if she looked like that before then I have hopes for when I do hopefully have my own nose job. I know not to go to her surgeon but at least I feel lil better about the fact about wanting one. She could really be empowering women instead of lying to them... 

wait... are you implying you think her nose job looks good?

Posted

I think Jenna’s nose and face looks majorly botched. Too skinny, not smooth looking, etc. Her nose before was fine.

Not sure what area you’re in but I’ve been meeting with surgeons for my nose. I want to get it done but I’m so scared of having it messed up like Jenna’s so if you need any surgeon recommendations let me know. I think I found a really good guy in Arizona that I’m gonna go to but there’s also one in Beverly Hills that I met up who’s work is amazing as well. 

I really don’t get why some cosplay girls lie about their surgery and injections/fillers. It’s  their own body and other women appreciate the honesty (and help). Guys that find you hot don’t give a fu*k if you’ve had anything done. Lol. Being honest would only help you. Look at all the popular youtubers (tana, Trisha, niki, etc)..... they constantly talk about the work they’ve had done.  It’s not a taboo thing anymore. Most women get at least some Botox. Lol

Posted (edited)

Reposting 

THATS HER NOW BTW RECENT PICS 
for newbies 

screenshots of people who took pics with her
i cropped so she doesnt ( harass the people or bully them )
the first screenshot has a video on youtube in nigiri's channel ( dont care about her fighting with nigiri )
or you can find the full videos on my recent post in one of the pages x'D....

the first screenshot from her video with nigiri in her recent japan trip this is very recent v like month ago or such

Screenshot_73.thumb.png.1d23c27be17b24f3

those pics are this year on feb 21 

CDE9C569-83BE-46B7-B5BF-E37DF01881BA.thuB6E463FB-A357-4749-A5D5-F59519F88433.thu29549E92-AABD-48F5-9221-72CDB995948F.thu

Edited by HAHAHAHA

Posted

wait... are you implying you think her nose job looks good?

nah i dont wanna go to her surgeon. Wording here is prob scuffed sorry mate. 

I think Jenna’s nose and face looks majorly botched. Too skinny, not smooth looking, etc. Her nose before was fine.

Not sure what area you’re in but I’ve been meeting with surgeons for my nose. I want to get it done but I’m so scared of having it messed up like Jenna’s so if you need any surgeon recommendations let me know. I think I found a really good guy in Arizona that I’m gonna go to but there’s also one in Beverly Hills that I met up who’s work is amazing as well. 

I really don’t get why some cosplay girls lie about their surgery and injections/fillers. It’s  their own body and other women appreciate the honesty (and help). Guys that find you hot don’t give a fu*k if you’ve had anything done. Lol. Being honest would only help you. Look at all the popular youtubers (tana, Trisha, niki, etc)..... they constantly talk about the work they’ve had done.  It’s not a taboo thing anymore. Most women get at least some Botox. Lol

I'll hit you up with a PM because I am in the Az area!