• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Jenna Lynn Meowri- Cosplayer

603 posts in this topic

Posted

In her bio it says full time student, lol how? Also, I think she has a lot of photographers pay for her stuff. I personally, after seeing her at cons with jwai(jono) and others, I think she sleeps with them for photosets, but leads them to believe she likes them. 

Lastly if she has all this money why did she gofundme for her sick cat? She could of paid for it herself, but she sucks her supporters dry. 

Someone sent me this about her sucking her photographer friend dry. 

20190504_084815.thumb.jpg.9954b5bd56117f20190504_084945.thumb.jpg.27e5124791bd4a

Eek, I've actually heard things before about Jenna hooking up with photographers.  I didn't know how serious her and Robbie were so I was surprised she went on vacation with Jono to Japan and they looked fairly close in the pics & vlogs I saw.  Then she was doing the same thing to that costume/prop maker guy. She's just a user. 

Now I like Kelly and want to hear who told her that.  Maybe...Jessica? 

Posted

Eek, I've actually heard things before about Jenna hooking up with photographers.  I didn't know how serious her and Robbie were so I was surprised she went on vacation with Jono to Japan and they looked fairly close in the pics & vlogs I saw.  Then she was doing the same thing to that costume/prop maker guy. She's just a user. 

Is that Kelly Jean? To be fair I know she lies a crap ton, but if a photographer is dumb enough to think that she's into them for anything more than free work it's their own fault. However, I'm surprised none of the photographers have publicly outed her for doing this kind of stuff. 

Posted

In her bio it says full time student, lol how? Also, I think she has a lot of photographers pay for her stuff. I personally, after seeing her at cons with jwai(jono) and others, I think she sleeps with them for photosets, but leads them to believe she likes them. 

Lastly if she has all this money why did she gofundme for her sick cat? She could of paid for it herself, but she sucks her supporters dry. 

Someone sent me this about her sucking her photographer friend dry. 

20190504_084815.thumb.jpg.9954b5bd56117f20190504_084945.thumb.jpg.27e5124791bd4a

theres no way ttat shes a full time student, i hardly see her mention school and there is no record of her being registered in a university either. She has too much free time to stream, go out, travel etc for her to be a full time student too.

honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if she was doing that. A lot of cosplayers with favorites and regulars are exposed for hooking up in exchange for the work. I'm not shaming them for it, what they do is their business its just weird when they act holier than thou or like they're above women who openly admit it

Posted

I don't think robbie is her boyfriend, she said in a q & a that she is indeed single and makes no open mention of him. He doesn't talk about her as if she's his gf either. Possibly just a casual sex thing in exchange for photoshoots, photoshoping pics and a personal white knight.

jono too bc those are the only ones she does shoots with on a regular basis, never see her use anyone new. Diffrence is jono doesn't white knight for her like robbie does. A lot of older photographers don't even associate with her so its very telling.

Posted

I don't think robbie is her boyfriend, she said in a q & a that she is indeed single and makes no open mention of him. He doesn't talk about her as if she's his gf either. Possibly just a casual sex thing in exchange for photoshoots, photoshoping pics and a personal white knight.

jono too bc those are the only ones she does shoots with on a regular basis, never see her use anyone new. Diffrence is jono doesn't white knight for her like robbie does. A lot of older photographers don't even associate with her so its very telling.

I thought Robbie had it all over facebook for awhile that he was in a relationship with Jenna but now his profile is private so I can't see anymore. lol  There was a guy on reddit that dated her (he sent me pics to confirm it) and he said she tried to act overly sexy all the time with everyone. Trying so hard to be desired by men. He said that she was frumpy when he was dating her so I don't know if the lack of attention from before caused her to try so hard to be sexual or what... Or I guess it could have been her mom pushing the sexy image on her(with giving her lip injections and botox to her so young)

I hope one day Robbie releases all her nonphotoshopped photoshoot pics....haha... But then again Jenna's legal team probably made him sign legal papers.

Posted

eeeeeeeeeeeh i think she is very close to jono 

and yeaaaaaaaaaaa i dont even know, is it normal to take

Question? 
naked shoots with cosplayers? do all  cosplayers do that or they have some clothes on?

becase when jenna shoot that elf set of her's, she was only grabbing her hand on her boobs and her thighs on female areas .... and she was completely naked? when jono was the one doing the shoot for her sooo idkkk

is she used to do that in front of jono without being shy? whats the deal here??? or conclusion lol ?? 

Posted

eeeeeeeeeeeh i think she is very close to jono 

and yeaaaaaaaaaaa i dont even know, is it normal to take

Question? 
naked shoots with cosplayers? do all  cosplayers do that or they have some clothes on?

becase when jenna shoot that elf set of her's, she was only grabbing her hand on her boobs and her thighs on female areas .... and she was completely naked? when jono was the one doing the shoot for her sooo idkkk

is she used to do that in front of jono without being shy? whats the deal here??? or conclusion lol ?? 

It all completely depends on comfort level. On one side of it I’ve done cosplay/boudoir modeling for a long time and being fully nude in front of photographers I know are very professional is nothing sexual and it’s not scary. As ways to fake being fully nude in my main job I working in film/tv on set and for actors we have on hand we have tons of modesty pieces, silicon pasties, seamless thongs and tricks in angles that will give the illusion of nude when the person isn’t.

In short it depends on the model and their personal comfort level but I’m assuming that she isn’t fully nude

Posted

The funniest part is we know Jenna wears those ridiculous prosthetic breasts for a lot of photoshoots.... You'd think she'd feel a lil embarrassed to be walking around with them and I'm sure these men know she lies online about them being her real breasts lol

Posted

I know we're long past "jenna edits her photos" here but I found like the most obvious example of her doing it. Very cool that her arm gets magically skinny right by her boob

Screenshot_20190505-170058.png

Screenshot_20190505-170114.png

Posted

Might sound tinfoil hatty but jenna strikes me as one of those cute but massively overlooked girls in high school, once they graduate they become obsessed with glowing up, getting in shape and being the it girl that gets constant male attention. Her overly flirty and sexual nature around guys, even when shes already in a relationship gives me that impression anyway.

Shes already pretty fit and toned however around 2015 is when she started getting more extensive work done to her face and began editting her body, wearing shapewear and buttpads etc. So her whole demeanor screams insecurity and a desperate need to be perfect and the center of attention.

She did claim on a story post (i think i posted a screencap here before? Idk) that she had bad past relationships and got fake asked out by "two shitty people" that plus her mothers pressuring might have taken a toll on her self esteem which is actually pretty sad.

Also noticed that shes been turning her online persona into some type of "character" that shes roleplaying out as she comes out of character when shes not getting the attention she desires (this is becoming very common with big influencers who have serious wishfullfilment issues).

Posted (edited)

At the start of this  video of Jenna/Mizkif/Estfand . She got her legal team to go after them after making a dick suck joke while being gone for 3 seconds. She just sexually harrassed Mizkif too. I don't know how she feels she's justified? Ones actions (her) and one is a play off joke of her demeanor and only words (mizkif) but he gets in trouble and not her? I dont believe twitch has a double standard but with her pulling this, I kind of think there is now. 

EDIT: Apparently I am so late with this. I know it was on here/other places before hand too but I didnt know you all had the updated story. sorry friends. Ignore me but i'll leave it up so you know why i edited this here.

Edited by Shody
being dumb and late to the party

Posted

At the start of this  video of Jenna/Mizkif/Estfand . She got her legal team to go after them after making a dick suck joke while being gone for 3 seconds. She just sexually harrassed Mizkif too. I don't know how she feels she's justified? Ones actions (her) and one is a play off joke of her demeanor and only words (mizkif) but he gets in trouble and not her? I dont believe twitch has a double standard but with her pulling this, I kind of think there is now. 

EDIT: Apparently I am so late with this. I know it was on here/other places before hand too but I didnt know you all had the updated story. sorry friends. Ignore me but i'll leave it up so you know why i edited this here.

she literally did this a month later and after they apologized to her. Her twitch has been reported (idk if it was removed but all her videos are gone) shes not on ig or twitter and made her personal ig private.

It is but only bc she reported it and got her lawyers involved. A lot of people on twitter are saying she did this for clout, idk what her motives behind this were but if it was for attention shes got it now but not what she was looking for. Its her karma for being a vindictive bully lol

Posted

she literally did this a month later and after they apologized to her. Her twitch has been reported (idk if it was removed but all her videos are gone) shes not on ig or twitter and made her personal ig private.

It is but only bc she reported it and got her lawyers involved. A lot of people on twitter are saying she did this for clout, idk what her motives behind this were but if it was for attention shes got it now but not what she was looking for. Its her karma for being a vindictive bully lol

Sad thing is, no publicity is bad publicity... 

Posted

Sad thing is, no publicity is bad publicity... 

True...can't really tell if her following has taken a hit since she loses and gains. It might blow over in a bit for her and she won't address it most likely.

still can't help but feel a little bad...idk why

Posted (edited)

She's buying followers. She lost quite a few with the scandal and twitter people went crazy. You look up her name and its all negativity.  

Like you said, she wont address it in the future. She might even pretend it didn't happen.

Also this is random but she said in the stream that she's from Sweden? I think thats a flat out lie. lol

sample of Twitter right now

jenna.thumb.png.b78ec0264db90645e412cac0

Edited by Laramie