• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Jenna Lynn Meowri- Cosplayer

887 posts in this topic

Posted

Oh she is banned from twitch too or she deleted her videos LOL 

Posted

DFDFDV.thumb.jpg.fb1fef94e30b89d455f4158

I think the saddest thing is that I feel that I have already seen all of these on her instagram.  Like why are you selling the same shit you essentially showed your followers for free?

Posted

The angry fans are eating her alive and mass reporting her on ig and twitch. Whatever fans she had are jumping ship and a few are even calling her out on being fake too.

I have a feeling once it becomes too much she'll backpedal and play victim, since she literally can't bulky and harrass mass hoards of people. I feel a little bad but she brought it on herself..

Posted

Wow I never expected her fans to turn on her so quickly. 

But then what do you expect from a photoshopping bully like her.

Posted (edited)

They're mass reporting her IG too. And she's in Germany right now. 

Well. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newsweek.com/esfand-mizkif-ban-twitch-twitter-1412024%3famp=1

Has she said anything about it or? Shes not on her main, but it appears her twitter and personal are being reported too.

On twitter some are trying to get her patreon leaked (her pics are pretty basic so it wont harm her too much) which is actually pretty fucked up.

Update: it seems a few of them did leak it. 

Edited by Van ghostly

Posted

She is a huge bully and lies about everything and personality and physical wise she is fake in both lol I don’t even feel bad for someone who think so big of themselves when they aren’t , imagine if she was actually big what would she do if she is doing this now hiring a a team against someone , and reporting her fans and filing law cases and can’t handle jokes. 

She is mad insecure and she is very arrogant and believes her own lies she is delusional

i never seen someone who crosses line like that a lot instead of explaining in nice way since they are her fans asking her normal questions when ofc there are stuff about her everywhere and proofs ofc they are wondering ? Nothing wrong with wondering 

She deserves what is happening to her 

no one likes liars or fake people 

Posted

Has she said anything about it or? Shes not on her main, but it appears her twitter and personal are being reported too.

On twitter some are trying to get her patreon leaked (her pics are pretty basic so it wont harm her too much) which is actually pretty fucked up.

Update: it seems a few of them did leak it. 

Oh wow o_o 

I leaked some of her stuff on Gonewild some days ago (beware it's full of ads) and apparently she took the leaks down tho. It was still there yesterday, and nothing this morning. Guess she is tracking the leaks anyway.

I think the saddest thing is that I feel that I have already seen all of these on her instagram.  Like why are you selling the same shit you essentially showed your followers for free?

Yeah.. since the poses are pretty basic you feel like you've seen the picts before.. apparently the higher tier gets the lewdest picts of the sets so.. but i agree, set was sent MOOOONTHS late and is super disappointing. Pfff I hope she looses most of her patrons so that she realizes this is not how it works.

Posted

I like how PULL is being referenced all over Twitter now and people are saying "don't trust that site, blah blah cesspool of haters" but then they're like wait, they did catch Jenna doing this and this, etc. Maybe they'll realize this isn't a vendetta it's just the truth. 

Posted

I like how PULL is being referenced all over Twitter now and people are saying "don't trust that site, blah blah cesspool of haters" but then they're like wait, they did catch Jenna doing this and this, etc. Maybe they'll realize this isn't a vendetta it's just the truth. 

Yeah, this site has a bad rep bc in some threads (the simplykenna and berry tsukasa ones for example) have a lot of nit picking, blog posts and people with personal vendettas. But i know a lot of her fans lerk here to begin with, shes the one who blasted this thread on a ig story and said we were talking shit etc so thats why some are skeptical.

Posted

Its hilarious how more and more people are seeing Jenna's true colors. Its all over news outlets.

I honestly think she was more butthurt about the fact that they (early in the stream) saw Jenna and laughed at her. They said "Ew. That girl is trying way too hard." and she was.  Then she made a fool out of herself. 

I've gotten the Jenna lawyer letters before too for my posts. You know you have serious issues when you're just a unknown cosplay/insta girl and have to have a team of lawyers constantly working.  lol

Posted (edited)

I'm curious as to why jenna has lawyers? She is not as popular as she think she is. Not to mention the internet is forever, she cant hide her lies forever. 

So why doesn't she face the facts and just go back into obscurity.

Jenna cant make cosplay her job forever. She needs to get a real job and get out of cosplay.

Edited by Fauna
Forgot to add a word

Posted

I speculate if she actually has lawyers or not tbh. 

If she does, she clearly has more money than she lets on. Her bi yearly trips to japan are a big give away. However i doubt she makes much collectively, patreon isn't doing well, hardly has any sponsors, partnered with twitch but isn't a big name there and even with con appearances i don't think shes paid to appear (she has to buy her own hotel room and booth, if you're featured thats paid for by them)

But its easy to fake a cease and decist, when served most wont question if its legit or not. I'd hope thats not the case but i wouldnt put it past her at this point.

Oddly enough her follower count is still increasing gradually (at a unnatural pace tho)

20190503_193823.jpg

Posted

I speculate if she actually has lawyers or not tbh. 

If she does, she clearly has more money than she lets on. Her bi yearly trips to japan are a big give away. However i doubt she makes much collectively, patreon isn't doing well, hardly has any sponsors, partnered with twitch but isn't a big name there and even with con appearances i don't think shes paid to appear (she has to buy her own hotel room and booth, if you're featured thats paid for by them)

But its easy to fake a cease and decist, when served most wont question if its legit or not. I'd hope thats not the case but i wouldnt put it past her at this point.

Oddly enough her follower count is still increasing gradually (at a unnatural pace tho)

20190503_193823.jpg

She's rockdumb enough to think people won't notice that she's still buying them like that. We see you, Jenna, you're not fooling anyone.

Posted (edited)

In her bio it says full time student, lol how? Also, I think she has a lot of photographers pay for her stuff. I personally, after seeing her at cons with jwai(jono) and others, I think she sleeps with them for photosets, but leads them to believe she likes them. 

Lastly if she has all this money why did she gofundme for her sick cat? She could of paid for it herself, but she sucks her supporters dry. 

Someone sent me this about her sucking her photographer friend dry. 

20190504_084815.thumb.jpg.9954b5bd56117f20190504_084945.thumb.jpg.27e5124791bd4a

Edited by Aphrodite9