• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Jenna Lynn Meowri- Cosplayer

1229 posts in this topic

Posted

OMG, Trinity looks just like her. He just has better makeup, wigs, and costumes lol

3228_QA_Trinity-Taylor-Talks-RuPauls-Dra

3WP52QJSYNB4TOS2GNHQVHIS2M.thumb.jpg.f21wp-1451704171579.thumb.png.b44a32f253821

anigif_sub-buzz-22471-1498166868-6.thumbtenor.thumb.gif.7af46b1f24b69fb79932780b

Posted

20190425_172247.jpg

Posted

people on instagram asking jenna if she s real ...... i just saw this meme i thought its funny LOL 

aN7kdwkV_700w_0.jpg

Posted (edited)

new content and of the series where did her huge breast and curves went away ? 

VIDEOS OF HER CURVES BIG STUFF GONE

i made them into slow motion

why when random people take pics/videos of her she look much different than what her photographers show to us

1. here her boobs look so freakin normal size compared to what she show its like cup B 

https://streamable.com/1jbc8

2.  her thick thigs and curvey waist and bubbly popped ass is flat in this dress, normally any thick girl with any clothes her ass and curves always show , but for jenna poof gone its magic ?

@ 00:48 sec's 

https://streamable.com/qwvcw

3.  and in this video if u notice her boobs look muccccccch smaller than the picutre she shared on her instagram wearing the same shirt?
and if u notice her thighs are sooooooo skinnnnyyy compared to watch she present to people on her stuff and it looks like she kinda wearing a diappear wtf? like huge diappear or im imagining? 

https://streamable.com/d5nk6

Screenshot_80.thumb.png.628ae0b6a22034f0

why does she look like she is wearing big baby diaapear here?

Screenshot_77.thumb.png.516bfa1289ddda22

Screenshot_73.thumb.png.1d23c27be17b24f3

why her boobs arent round and popping from the sides on this screenshots of the video? LOOOL like she show to us in her photographers shit pics/videos

Screenshot_78.thumb.png.68b87fb79bf83983Screenshot_79.thumb.png.5b2856dc1a2e2f85

Sources and original video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBvTQSWPX54
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZ4zdQdSGcY

i have them download in case she goes mental on her bff ( aka the full original videos ) 

Edited by HAHAHAHA

Posted

Yeah she already has those pictures from 2014 before all her surgery, deleted. The ones taken by Photosnxs. She's covering tracks for sure. A friend of mine also showed me caps the other day where she was crying on Facebook about people being mean in forums talking shit about her. 

Posted

Yeah she already has those pictures from 2014 before all her surgery, deleted. The ones taken by Photosnxs. She's covering tracks for sure. A friend of mine also showed me caps the other day where she was crying on Facebook about people being mean in forums talking shit about her. 

she has? Luckily most are archived and findable on both google and pintrest lol.

No matter how hard she tries she can't fully erase what she used to look like completely from the internet. As for her crying, I have no sympathy. Its not being mean, its exposing her for being a pathological liar and a very awful person.

She can't play victim when she: lies about being natural, making her own wigs and costumes, lied about buying her followers, scammed most of her patreons and premium snapchat users, lies about her age, harrases and bullies reddit users, other cosplayers and followers who ask innocent questions and is known to treat friends like shit. 

Typing a lot but I've seen so many snowflakes do this and its pathetic lol. If she wants forums to leave her alone then maybe she should start telling the truth about herself and change for the better.

Posted

she has? Luckily most are archived and findable on both google and pintrest lol.

No matter how hard she tries she can't fully erase what she used to look like completely from the internet. As for her crying, I have no sympathy. Its not being mean, its exposing her for being a pathological liar and a very awful person.

She can't play victim when she: lies about being natural, making her own wigs and costumes, lied about buying her followers, scammed most of her patreons and premium snapchat users, lies about her age, harrases and bullies reddit users, other cosplayers and followers who ask innocent questions and is known to treat friends like shit. 

Typing a lot but I've seen so many snowflakes do this and its pathetic lol. If she wants forums to leave her alone then maybe she should start telling the truth about herself and change for the better.

I absolutely agree. I have no sympathy either. I've also seen how she treats her friends, and the more famous she gets the worse she treats the people that have been around her from the start and the more attention she gives her "famous" friends. It's pathetic. 

Posted

I think she's doing this bc a few of her actual followers lerk here and are starting to question her, she even made her "personal" ig private. One thing about buying your way to popularity is you bring more attention to yourself and if you're fake it can lead to your downfall lol.

She doesn't treat her supporters any better, a q&a thing on her story the other day, she was basically being really rude in her responses. You can't even crack a joke at her without her getting triggered and giving a rude argumentative response.

Posted

I think she's doing this bc a few of her actual followers lerk here and are starting to question her, she even made her "personal" ig private. One thing about buying your way to popularity is you bring more attention to yourself and if you're fake it can lead to your downfall lol.

She doesn't treat her supporters any better, a q&a thing on her story the other day, she was basically being really rude in her responses. You can't even crack a joke at her without her getting triggered and giving a rude argumentative response.

It's so cringey to watch her reply to jokes. Are you that stuck up? I like following playful cosplayers who joke back, I don't want to follow some rude stuck up bitch. 

Posted (edited)

Fun fact : She finally sent JANUARY rewards few days ago.

Remember what her excuse was? With the old reward format we were supposed to have 3 sets sometimes from different photogs. She was so blaming the photog being late in sending the shit.
Guess what? January rewards are only TWO photosets. And from the same photog, Robbiestark. The dude that has been taking all her photos recently, and that also took February photos rewards, which where sent on time. So feb people got their rewards before jan people even tho the picts were taken by the same dude??!

Well the reason is -- Because is just a liar of course!!! And takes us for fools. January sets are Latte and MJ. You know, those two cosplays she advertized and shot in MARCH. 

Screenshot_20190502-170742.thumb.png.afd

DFDFDV.thumb.jpg.fb1fef94e30b89d455f4158

Come on I'm sure they had nothing for January so they invented some bullshit about photog being slow blabla. Seriously she is so ridiculous it's crazy.

Edited by patatefrite

Posted

Remember what her excuse was? With the old reward format we were supposed to have 3 sets sometimes from different photogs. She was so blaming the photog being late in sending the shit.
Guess what? January rewards are only TWO photosets. And from the same photog, Robbiestark. The dude that has been taking all her photos recently, and that also took February photos rewards, which where sent on time. So feb people got their rewards before jan people even tho the picts were taken by the same dude??!

Well the reason is -- Because is just a liar of course!!! And takes us for fools. January sets are Latte and MJ. You know, those two cosplays she advertized and shot in MARCH. 

Come on I'm sure they had nothing for January so they invented some bullshit about photog being slow blabla. Seriously she is so ridiculous it's crazy.

Wow are those the kind of sets she sends out? How boring. People must love receiving 25 pics of the same pose over and over... 

Posted

So this is what she sends on patreon? They're kinda basic...and look like what she basically posts on her ig page to begin with. Its no wonder she hardly had patreon supporters lol

Posted

Wow are those the kind of sets she sends out? How boring. People must love receiving 25 pics of the same pose over and over... 

Wow. Those aren't even lewd either, how are you going to promote a lewd Patreon and send out this basic trash? I support a few struggling cosplayers on Patreon and they put their hearts into their shoots and have hardly any patrons because they're small time cosplayers with no famous friends to share them over and over again. It's really sad. 

Posted (edited)

A626D299-7467-477E-A4DA-0DCF2DCDC8D5.thu920E3F1F-8243-4D80-8B3C-F3E4DA19721B.thuA089D4DC-DE4C-4966-A7EB-09777C18460A.thu

Hmmm seems like she is being hated by big amount of people she slipped by herself 

https://twitter.com/JennaLynnMeowri/status/1123393114566287360?s=20

look ok at the comment section on this tweet

appearantly she got

two twitch streamers banned mizkif and esfand

even tho she harassed one of those streams on a link a previously showed where she was asking him to call her daddy

some screenshots of the tweets

Found someone talking about her on YouTube

Many actually 

https://youtu.be/FUc6PhpJG1k

https://youtu.be/a1YnTyxwGbY

Edited by HAHAHAHA

Posted

A626D299-7467-477E-A4DA-0DCF2DCDC8D5.thu920E3F1F-8243-4D80-8B3C-F3E4DA19721B.thuA089D4DC-DE4C-4966-A7EB-09777C18460A.thu

Hmmm seems like she is being hated by big amount of people she slipped by herself 

https://twitter.com/JennaLynnMeowri/status/1123230374950309889?s=20

look ok at the comment section on this tweet

appearantly she got

two twitch streamers banned mizkif and esfand

even tho she harassed one of those streams on a link a previously showed where she was asking him to call her daddy

some screenshots of the tweets

Found someone talking about her on YouTube

Many actually 

https://youtu.be/FUc6PhpJG1k

https://youtu.be/a1YnTyxwGbY

Wow. That explains her sudden inactivity on twitter and ig.