• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Jenna Lynn Meowri- Cosplayer

885 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Edited by Stashii

Posted (edited)

Lol why is one tit saggier/bigger than the other?

Her waist also looks incredibly tiny and shopped. Just compare her waist to that Kim P. Cosplay... smh.

Screenshot_20180515-125502_Twitter.jpg

If you look at her earth chan cosplay her hips are much rounded. Hmmmmmm

Screenshot_20180515-130011_Twitter.jpg

Edited by lostmymind

Posted

Honestly, She probably forgot to photoshop the smaller tit...

But wait..... she claims none of her pictures are photoshopped....lol.....

Just like her latest selfie. According to her, its not photoshopped. It's just her pale skin in the sun.haha She's using those selfie apps to blur the shit out of her pics and videos. They look god awful. If someone asked, she'd probably even claim the flower is real. 

a.thumb.jpg.a37d1d8cf6597808c6543f62d276sf.thumb.jpg.860c4e85d639c2e767114642d27

Posted

another pic I found and her waist is nowhere that small lmao

32643465_885253924968996_1554735726875115520_n.jpg

bananaboobs.jpg

Posted (edited)

the banana boobs......lol...

Someone posted a picture with Jenna today and the lips....oh man.... her mom really botched her lips.

You can see that she's trying to go smaller since last year but they are so stretched out now and uneven now.  Kinda sad. I hope no one actually pays her mom for injections anymore 

Image2.thumb.jpg.5d2dc271d414c86c3b65586

Edited by Laramie

Posted

Lmao this picture... yeah anyone's butt would look like that in jeans of they had them pulled halfway down their butt cheeks. ¬¬

20180531_171445.png

Posted (edited)

Saw Jenna briefly at Colossal. Her booty and boobs are very small in person lol. She has more of a square body shape so she definitely relys on photoshop

Edited by Staceyann

Posted

I'm a bit surprised at the latest posts on reddit that I've been seeing.... Jenna is apparently selling her prints but not sending them out to all the buyers. There were 2 reddit users that said they tried contacting her when they never received the prints they bought and instead of helping them, she just blocked them on her subreddit and twitter.  

Posted

when I first look at her shooped photos I honestly thought it was pictures from an ad for one of those realistic sex dolls. 

her lips job are so terrible. perhaps her mother stopped practicing because she's bad at it? 

Posted

I'm really surprised no one has covered her lying about making her costumes or styling her own wigs. 

She's claiming she made her princess peach wig in the comments of her pictures from colossal con, even though she commissioned it from another Cosplayer. 

She also claimed she made her Jesse cosplay when it's clearly from Artifice Clothing https://www.artificeclothing.com/em/shop/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=2515

Posted

Also look at the headboard in both of these pictures... Yet she says her friend is lying about her fake breast plate... It's literally the same room. Lie some more Jenna. 

IMG_20180227_215723.thumb.jpg.a658c1f9467c01745f6e9eac600e0b88.jpg

1516266647175.thumb.jpg.6ddbcb04dc822b074b483849d2a1f221.jpg

Posted

The breast plate strikes again. You can clearly see where she shopped the edges. 

FB_IMG_1529886264968.jpg

Posted (edited)

I'm really surprised no one has covered her lying about making her costumes or styling her own wigs. 

She's claiming she made her princess peach wig in the comments of her pictures from colossal con, even though she commissioned it from another Cosplayer. 

She also claimed she made her Jesse cosplay when it's clearly from Artifice Clothing https://www.artificeclothing.com/em/shop/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=2515

Not surprised. She's a compulsive liar. 

Also wanted to add that on 4chan cosplay board they said Jenna has multiple accounts for reddit and helps run /r/cosplaygirls

Edited by Laramie

Posted (edited)

Erasing this post. I spoke to a mod at cosplaygirls and he said Jenna's boyfriend Robbie is a mod there but not DarkRider8

Edited by Laramie

Posted

So this has been blowing up on 4chan.  Someone on 4chan found out that user: DarkRider8 on reddit is Jenna (or her sister or some relation). DarkRider8 is the mod of /r/cosplaygirls and spams pictures of Jenna then deletes them after 24 hours to hide the spamming. DarkRider has posted other pictures/comments but only spams pictures of Jenna each day. I'm talking about TONS of EXACT SAME pictures then will delete them after they had their run.

I saw someone ask about why DarkRider is doing this on reddit today and the person got banned for asking. DarkRider is also the person behind banning anyone that have left comments about Jenna's cosplays that are not kissing her ass (aka "I dont like her socks in this photo" gets ya banned) but DarkRider (aka Jenna) participates in hate regarding other cosplayers calling them ugly/etc and since she is a mod there she often also deletes prettier cosplayers who are getting more upvotes then her.  

Its really pathetic for her to do this. I suggest reading all about it on the cosplay forum on 4chan. Theres tons of pictures and screencaps to support this.

TLDR: Jenna is a mod on /cosplaygirls on reddit and bans anyone who says something negative about her cosplay yet encourages (and participates) in hate reguarding other cosplayers. Even goes as far as deleting prettier cosplay girls pics & banning them on the subreddit.

Do you got the link to the 4chan thread? I'm probably blind but I can't find it.