• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Jenna Lynn Meowri- Cosplayer

608 posts in this topic

Posted

I just want some of her old men fans to expose her in a convention and call her out in front of people that would be funny 

Posted

I just want some of her old men fans to expose her in a convention and call her out in front of people that would be funny 

She removes the tags on convention photos, reports the heck out of you if you expose her (simply mentioning she looks diffrent irl or innocently asking a question causes her to do this) and will get your page banned. Idk if she and robbie are still threatening people lol

Posted

Yeah, I've heard numerous stories about her threatening people and photographers. I've gotten a few myself from both Jenna and Robbie. They even sent me lawsuit threats for posting here and also threats over finding out who I am lol 

I will be doing a lot of conventions starting in June for my company and totally plan to take pics and expose Jenna if she's at any of them that I go to. She better get those (tit & butt) implants before June....lol.... I'm gonna take tons of pics of her photoshopped flat ass. 

Posted

Yeah, I've heard numerous stories about her threatening people and photographers. I've gotten a few myself from both Jenna and Robbie. They even sent me lawsuit threats for posting here and also threats over finding out who I am lol 

I will be doing a lot of conventions starting in June for my company and totally plan to take pics and expose Jenna if she's at any of them that I go to. She better get those (tit & butt) implants before June....lol.... I'm gonna take tons of pics of her photoshopped flat ass. 

She was threatening users here as well, via messages but i think she got banned. Its on the anti jenna subreddit, stories of her harrasing and threatening users and bullying other cosplayers with fake accounts etc. (I don't use reddit but it was brought to my attention lol)

Posted

She was threatening users here as well, via messages but i think she got banned. Its on the anti jenna subreddit, stories of her harrasing and threatening users and bullying other cosplayers with fake accounts etc. (I don't use reddit but it was brought to my attention lol)

wow this women lol ...... I can’t believe there is someone who would report with lawsuits 

for a fuckin fake pics to cover for them selves  LMAAAOO

That would be helllaaa funny if that happens she would lose everything fake she built being the way she is harassing people for taking pics of her like any normal person or someone famous it’s normal for their pics to be taken by others ... isnt that what she is seeking being famous ?!?? Then why she is getting angry over normal stuff that’s fuckin shady as fuck 

anti Jenna reddit could you please pm me it to me or easy or easy to google ? I would love to check that out 

Posted

wow this women lol ...... I can’t believe there is someone who would report with lawsuits 

for a fuckin fake pics to cover for them selves  LMAAAOO

That would be helllaaa funny if that happens she would lose everything fake she built being the way she is harassing people for taking pics of her like any normal person or someone famous it’s normal for their pics to be taken by others ... isnt that what she is seeking being famous ?!?? Then why she is getting angry over normal stuff that’s fuckin shady as fuck 

anti Jenna reddit could you please pm me it to me or easy or easy to google ? I would love to check that out 

Idk if its findable on google but it was brought up on another thread that talks about cosplayers who shoop in general. Last i heard she was still trying to get users accounts banned. 

I'll see if i can find it tho

Posted

Idk if its findable on google but it was brought up on another thread that talks about cosplayers who shoop in general. Last i heard she was still trying to get users accounts banned. 

I'll see if i can find it tho

I'd like it also please :) 

Posted

I was part of one for awhile. https://www.reddit.com/r/jennalynnmeowri2 But its a bit dead now because of the threats being posted by Jenna & Robbie

thats what came up in my search, but its not letting me access it

Posted

lol she needs to hire a pro photoshopper/editor if she's gonna continue editing her pics that much. 

There were a few (past) Jenna patreon donators that I asked and apparently she only sends low-rez pics for her photoshoots. Most patreon girls will send high quality pics as part of their sets but I think since Jenna photoshops sooooo much.. she can only provide low quality crappy photos

Posted

lol she needs to hire a pro photoshopper/editor if she's gonna continue editing her pics that much. 

There were a few (past) Jenna patreon donators that I asked and apparently she only sends low-rez pics for her photoshoots. Most patreon girls will send high quality pics as part of their sets but I think since Jenna photoshops sooooo much.. she can only provide low quality crappy photos

Its low quality bc she has to keep the editting consistent on all of her published sets. On ig you'll see comments with them asking why the ones shared there look better than the purchased sets. But ofc with editting them it takes longer to send out so she blames the photographers lol

Posted

This photo lol...her boobs look way too big for her frame and look really lopsided.

I can tell shes most like doing the pair up of the chest piece and a pushup bra...it looks ridiculous

20190424_120020.jpg

Posted

Wow, looks awful. Her real small natural titties would look so much better.  

I think you're 100% right Van. I definitely think she's doing the chest piece. You can see where she blurred the nipples from the chest piece on the first pic and then the second one looks like a bra lines. Thats pretty desperate to wear both. lol 

Posted

They look super saggy and misshapen like she's 50 and had 5 kids and old breast implants that never got touched up. 

6428abd86fa8f4f8b102e9f4906bc9a6.jpg

Posted

She's always reminded me of someone but I could never put my finger on it, but I've been rewatching RPDR S9 and finally realised........ Trinity Taylor. Dear lord.