• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

Jenna Lynn Meowri- Cosplayer

2873 posts in this topic

Posted

She definitely buys followers on everything. When she started her twitch, she would gain like 2000 followers in one hour then gain nothing for the rest of the day. 99% of these days she wasn't streaming, didn't post anything on her other social media about her twitch, etc so it was interesting to see her jump that much in an hour. I have the data saved with screencaps from socialblade to show this. This went on for about a month. We've also seen her twitter videos get like 10,000 likes when it says 500 views. lol  She's faking popularity probably to get invited to cons and stuff.  Next time she becomes a guest at a con, I'm gonna email them these screencaps and let them know she buys her followers and they are inviting someone with fake popularity lol

Posted

She definitely buys followers on everything. When she started her twitch, she would gain like 2000 followers in one hour then gain nothing for the rest of the day. 99% of these days she wasn't streaming, didn't post anything on her other social media about her twitch, etc so it was interesting to see her jump that much in an hour. I have the data saved with screencaps from socialblade to show this. This went on for about a month. We've also seen her twitter videos get like 10,000 likes when it says 500 views. lol  She's faking popularity probably to get invited to cons and stuff.  Next time she becomes a guest at a con, I'm gonna email them these screencaps and let them know she buys her followers and they are inviting someone with fake popularity lol

on her most recent video on ig it got 12k likes in less than 5 minutes but still had zero views. Shes what you call a "fake influencer". But she takes money from her own pockets just to look popular to appeal to sponsors.

Posted

Do those apps actually exist on mobile? I don’t think any Korean beauty ones allow video editing. Selfie city doesn’t, at least.. which means she probably goes through the trouble of editing them on her PC, which is even more sad. 

Posted

I'm convinced she's wearing a silcone ass form 

Posted (edited)

She uploaded a new video today but she literally does the same thing in all of them, stare at the camera then turn around to yank up her socks and grab her butt to make it seem like its big and jiggly.

Anyway, even tho you can't see it in the screenshots I'm 90% sure she's using the korean beauty app selfie city on them. Her breast look their actual size but when she lifted up i noticed the size of them kinda warped. There was also warpring around her waist and slightly on her butt when she started grabbing it.

20190323_183237.jpg

20190323_183254.jpg

20190323_183313.jpg

20190323_183202.jpg

how pathetic X"D i can see also she is using a tape on her thighs so yike as her boobs looks normal size there even tho they looked abit weird because as @Van ghostly her boobs kind of got bigger alittle bit when she moved abit in the video so i think she is 100% sure using 
that korean app Selfie city X"D .... so now she found some tricks to do in her videos? i wonder what people would say if they see her 
in comic cons and videos when she wear stuff without her * socks that she always wear and almost enver take them off 
she is always always wearing those socks and i think now she found a method which she uses TAPE to stick on her thighs to create an illusion that she is thick and whatever
wow the fakeness never stops  LOOL .. 

i really would want to see what people say about her or one of those guys getting pissing when he sees her in comic con  inreal life or something and call her out LOL that would be funny

she is always leaning pushing her self to the back taking her videos in the same position cuz its the best she found LOL .. 
all i can see good job on being like a latex doll X"D 

Edited by HAHAHAHA

Posted

Do those apps actually exist on mobile? I don’t think any Korean beauty ones allow video editing. Selfie city doesn’t, at least.. which means she probably goes through the trouble of editing them on her PC, which is even more sad. 

BeautyCam does it a bit.  Mostly focuses on the face though

Posted

They do, certian ones tho. One called meitu does body and face contouring for videos.

Posted

They do, certian ones tho. One called meitu does body and face contouring for videos.

Meitu does it for videos as well?? I thought it was for photos only.. :alpacadone:

Posted

Meitu does it for videos as well?? I thought it was for photos only.. :alpacadone:

I think so? But given the quality and effect it could just be regular ps for her. Only reason i think she uses a korean app is bc of how cartoonish in colour her hair eyes and skin look in videos

Posted

I think she's using an app as well. A lot of them "mirror" the video and I noticed half of her videos are mirrored. Of course, you can un-mirror it in the settings but she's probably too lazy to even look at the settings. lol She also used the skin and hair softner in the apps because everything looks blurry.. 

And lets appreciate her latest instastory...... hahahaha....those lips look worse than ever.

IMG_7767.thumb.jpg.f3801a391429867a6848a

Posted (edited)

Not to sound nit picky but how many times is she going to recycle this samus cosplay? Shes worn it to 3 or 4 cons already. 

It just screams cop out and lazy bc its a full body suit and shes most likely wearing some shapewear and butt pads underneath it.

Edited by Van ghostly

Posted

Yeah Im sure she wears it to hide her actual body. Put on the fake tits (or bombshell bra) and huge butt pads and no one can see her real body.  Can't have the cosplay music videos capture her real body again especially since according to her....she's so thicc now lol

Posted

Her butt looks so weird in this photo. Idk if its buttpads/a silicone butt form and photo shop combo or what but it looks like someone stuffed a cotton cushion into her shorts. 

Also: a cosplayer exposing page on ig made a post about jenna and not surprisingly she got the post removed and reported the page for harrasment. 

20190330_124343.jpg

20190330_124653.jpg

Posted

Long time lurker first time poster hello everyone! :alpacaheadshake: someone I follow posted some videos with her in their story. It was the hair color that made realize it was her. 

42585CC8-C22F-4E91-8E36-1965323B512A.jpeg

Posted

I found full video of her moving around the place and her body suddenly slimed down xD and she is no longer thick or whatever she is trying to present to the public it’s so funny look at the

video  

This is so fuckin embarrassing how can she go in comic cons and real life and she is presenting something totally different on the internet LMAOO this is video token by someone else I think other than her friends that are covering up for her I s think she is wearing some stuff here too 

i downloaded the video in case she contact the guy to delete it 

I tried pausing the video and taking pictures of it and I brighten the imagines for you guys to see how her thickness is gone and curves that she claims to have or present in her internet life XD

49B20C6A-F331-478C-B582-43D3B824B512.jpeg

C2CBD771-3FEB-44EC-B635-8FCE567396CB.jpeg

B807208D-18C0-4AF6-A153-9A080B4F91E5.jpeg

BBEA37A5-971B-4682-A57F-626CC1A99DCF.jpeg

It’s so funny how she always try to walk in weird way and push herself to back when someone is taking pics of her or video unless she isn’t ready like in this picture most guys that like her are old men or very weird people and creepy Its funny how this is her community made of look at her body here everything is gone and it’s from the side too it ass can’t just disappear like that LOOOL and those Boobs push up bra for sure 

824498D6-7B15-4AD0-813F-3D7BB1178711.jpeg