• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Jenna Lynn Meowri- Cosplayer

528 posts in this topic

Posted

Pic from her ig.

I noticed she removed the tag on the other one (where she had ass in the camera). 

20190307_234232.jpg

Posted

My god she is one of the dumbest snowflakes I’ve ever seen. Can we please move her to the snowflake section? How can someone with that large amount of following constantly say shit that can easily be proven false with one google search :darth: 

Posted

Jfc reading all of this all I can say is this girl needs to calm the heck down and learn her actions have conquences.  If she thinks she can get away with this sort of photoshopping bull shit and bullying people who don't do excatly as she wants then either shes gonna get her ass kicked out like Mariah Mallard/Momokun or she'll end up with such a terrible rep she'll have no real friends. 

Posted

Tbh: she's been around for a bit, I'm surprised she hasn't been publicly exposed yet.

Even with all the blocking, reporting and bullying she does, she and her bf can't silence everyone at once. No one should be scared to expose her either since more than half of her followers on her ig and twitter were proven to be fake. I have a feeling she won't be skating by much longer, just wait until she hits 1mil.

Posted

Tbh: she's been around for a bit, I'm surprised she hasn't been publicly exposed yet.

Even with all the blocking, reporting and bullying she does, she and her bf can't silence everyone at once. No one should be scared to expose her either since more than half of her followers on her ig and twitter were proven to be fake. I have a feeling she won't be skating by much longer, just wait until she hits 1mil.

I wish someone would post those pictures of the side by side cosplays and the before surgery pictures on FB or Twitter so people can see what she really is. 

Posted

I wish someone would post those pictures of the side by side cosplays and the before surgery pictures on FB or Twitter so people can see what she really is. 

i believe someone tried to a little while ago, but she ofc reported it a bunch and got it taken down.

same with youtube, any negative vids or vids with bad candids she reports them. Thats why you hardly find vids of her now.

Posted

I’ve been lurking on this one for a while trying to determine if there’s any truth to all the rumors of overphotoshopping and plastic surgery. I went and managed to dig up these 2 black cat photos from 2014. In the first one if you really zoom in, you can see the bra that she is wearing, and I would stake money on it being the Victoria’s Secret bombshell. A bra that makes your boobs look 2 cup sizes bigger. Also? If you look she’s not wearing it properly. I don’t know if that’s because it’s the wrong size or what... but it’s indicative of something going on that shouldn’t be. A properly fit bra shouldn’t/wouldn’t sit like that.

The second photo makes it very clear though that she either has had work done or she shops the heck out of her butt. It’s a totally different shape from what she claims to have now. She may work out a whole lot or whatever but it doesn’t provide the results that she is constantly posting about.

I don’t care about her shopping her complexion. You’d be hard pressed to find any cosplayer that doesn’t do that in some way or another especially for prints that are for sale, but it really bothers me that she’s going to such lengths to sell herself as something she isn’t.  

EC22483B-49BE-4622-8F88-ED8B39032BE7.jpeg

4CFCF830-AABC-42CD-9121-F126BA6DD1CD.jpeg

Posted (edited)

I’ve been lurking on this one for a while trying to determine if there’s any truth to all the rumors of overphotoshopping and plastic surgery. I went and managed to dig up these 2 black cat photos from 2014. In the first one if you really zoom in, you can see the bra that she is wearing, and I would stake money on it being the Victoria’s Secret bombshell. A bra that makes your boobs look 2 cup sizes bigger. Also? If you look she’s not wearing it properly. I don’t know if that’s because it’s the wrong size or what... but it’s indicative of something going on that shouldn’t be. A properly fit bra shouldn’t/wouldn’t sit like that.

The second photo makes it very clear though that she either has had work done or she shops the heck out of her butt. It’s a totally different shape from what she claims to have now. She may work out a whole lot or whatever but it doesn’t provide the results that she is constantly posting about.

I don’t care about her shopping her complexion. You’d be hard pressed to find any cosplayer that doesn’t do that in some way or another especially for prints that are for sale, but it really bothers me that she’s going to such lengths to sell herself as something she isn’t.  

As far as her butt goes, she shoops the heck out of it. The size of it is never consistent and in videos she's always posing at an angle to create the illusion of it being bigger and makes a point to wear buttpads, butt lifting panties and thigh high socks to help it. Notice that most of her videos are editted (they're always blurry asf). Her actual butt size is visible in candids.

this was before she started wearing the breast piece, when she doesnt wear that she wears push up bra's that are 2 sizes 2 big when her actual breasts are around a b cup. Only issue i have with her editting her skin is the inconsistencies, one pic shes as pale as a old age vampire the next shes normal but has loads of freckles. Even in her "makeup free" pics and old pics she has no visible freckles. 

Edited by Van ghostly

Posted

A new "makeup free" pic of jenna. Seems like she rarely takes pics without it anymore but still edits her skin lol.

20190311_081612.jpg

Posted

yeah that’s definitely a Victoria secret bombshell bra  

i dont have an issue with her editing her skin  I know a lot of girls do it but when she started with that #paleandflawless #flawlessskin hashtags then I felt annoyed because it was lying.  Same with the hashtags about her body.... #thicc #bigbooty etc  

Posted

yeah that’s definitely a Victoria secret bombshell bra  

i dont have an issue with her editing her skin  I know a lot of girls do it but when she started with that #paleandflawless #flawlessskin hashtags then I felt annoyed because it was lying.  Same with the hashtags about her body.... #thicc #bigbooty etc  

It drives me crazy to see people call actual thick cosplayers fat when they praise people like Jenna who isn't thick at all. 

Posted

Oh the inconsistencies.  Where did her big booty and thicc theighs go in the first 2 photos. You can also see the streched pixels on her butt in the first one.

The third one, looks like she is still wearing the breast piece. You can see the blurred outline and pixels on the sides and lower parts.

20190312_235253.jpg

20190311_081634.jpg

20190312_235313.jpg

Posted

Shopping out acne and very uneven skin is normal tbh.. Why she saying she's 21 on Twitter? yikes

Posted

LMFAO they literally blurred out the bikini string up top to hide the chest piece, it also makes her neck look HUGE 😂😭😂😭

Posted

Unshooped photo's of jenna, for those who are lerking and still wondering if her butt and boobs are real or not.

20190314_204652.jpg

20190314_204840.jpg