• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

Jenna Lynn Meowri- Cosplayer

328 posts in this topic

Posted

I was shook when I read that she was 21 too. I find it hard to believe she can afford fillers let alone a possible boob job at that young of an age? Who knows though if her mom is really in that industry maybe she gives her the hookups. Can anyone link the convention registration thing confirming her age? When I google her age I only see the "celebrity" sites

Posted

Hmm

20190228_184105.jpg

Lol the info on her age is available at a simple google search. On a cosplay roster, it says she's 26.

Not only does she lie about her looks but now her age, except like her looks, its easy to find it out.

this is so funny , if anyone has anything on her please share more xD <3 
its not sweet to scam people in patreon and such... and lie consantly about everything she remind me of sniperwolf somehow..
like if i want to put my money on cosplay and support them  * i wouldnt want a fake pictures tht is 10000000 extreme photoshop * 

i want to support a creative and passionate cosplayer that doesnt lie, because cosplay is part of art and shouldnt be fake.. 
even tho she trying to be sexy young and whatever she trying to achieve.

self promoting with photoshop? 
idk i think promoting yourself by photoshop to get paid is now something normal for her and completely fine and  she isnot stopping with that,
the bigger the circle of lies she make the worse it would be for her to get out of it.
thats like when you buy something from ebay and the pictures looks sooo amazing and wow then when you get it, its garbage.. 

the real beauty is to be yourself and enhance your real beauty...

you dont compare yourself to others and just follow whatever the trend goes on just for the sake of men

Posted

Photo from robbie starks page.

Up close i think i notice that her freckles are either editted on or she's editted them on certian body areas. Love how shes pale as a sheet in some pics then in others she's s normal skin tone. 🙄

Also: i can't tell if shes photoshopped her breasts or is wearing a chest piece again but something about her chest area doesn't look natural.

20190301_082222.jpg

Posted

I’m tempted to report her mom for child abuse in Roanoke so police can investigate the claims. Who knows if she is giving Jenna’s younger sibs freakin fillers and Botox too now That is super illegal to do to a minor and pathetic.  If Jenna is truly 21, her mom really fucked up her face and that’s sad  

Doesn’t Alyson and Jenna have another older sister? I always see an older lady in pics and she has their family’s face. Lol. I just assumed it was their sis

Jenna is the oldest, then Allison, then the younger sister and they have a brother. Her mom Debi is 52. 

Posted

I’m tempted to report her mom for child abuse in Roanoke so police can investigate the claims. Who knows if she is giving Jenna’s younger sibs freakin fillers and Botox too now That is super illegal to do to a minor and pathetic.  If Jenna is truly 21, her mom really fucked up her face and that’s sad  

Doesn’t Alyson and Jenna have another older sister? I always see an older lady in pics and she has their family’s face. Lol. I just assumed it was their sis

Sources for this being illegal? I researched the topic but haven't found anything legitimate on it being illegal in the US, especially with parental consent. That's messed up if it's true though. 

there are multiple forums and a online registration that shows she's 26. Idk if its accurate but it seems odd that it says it on multiple sights and a convention registration as well.

idk how the laws in the us are but i assume its illegal to preform any type of cosmetic surgery on minors, even with parental permission. So if she is indeed 21 (There is too much evidence that says otherwise) that means her mum preformed it on her illegally, which is majorly fucked.

I know when I signed up for Facebook the first time I lied about my birth year since I wasn't 13 yet, and when I look up my name on Google some sites that gather public info show up stating that I'm older than I am. Maybe something similar? Hmmm

Posted

Sources for this being illegal? I researched the topic but haven't found anything legitimate on it being illegal in the US, especially with parental consent. That's messed up if it's true though. 

I know when I signed up for Facebook the first time I lied about my birth year since I wasn't 13 yet, and when I look up my name on Google some sites that gather public info show up stating that I'm older than I am. Maybe something similar? Hmmm

ik in my country (i live in Europe) its Illegal to preform surgeries on minors under 16 and at 16 you need parental consent. I am not sure how it works in the United states but cosmetic surgery on a minor is fucked, they're still developing so it screws it up.

idk, jenna lied about a lot of things so i wouldn't put it past her, unless proof of otherwise appears

Posted

ik in my country (i live in Europe) its Illegal to preform surgeries on minors under 16 and at 16 you need parental consent. I am not sure how it works in the United states but cosmetic surgery on a minor is fucked, they're still developing so it screws it up.

idk, jenna lied about a lot of things so i wouldn't put it past her, unless proof of otherwise appears

Yeah according to the articles I read, it's not illegal in the US unless it's without parental consent. Still odd to get it done so young.

I'm just trying to figure it out because knowing Allyson it seems weird that she would lie in a casual work conversation? The only reason I know who Jenna is is through her anyway. Who knows.  

Posted

I guess I misspoke. I just looked into it more. Giving Botox to a minor is not necessary illegal (it says you must get doctors permission though because they use it for some illnesses but Jenna's mom is a "doctor"). They did however say giving juvederm and other filler injectables to a minor is often looked to be child abuse and you can lose your parental rights. I found lots of articles on people losing their children for doing this. Of course, Jenna is no longer a child.....but....if her mom did give her these injectables at such a young age.....it can (and did) really mess with the face. No wonder her lips are droopy and nose looks wonky. You're still growing at 14. 

Posted

I guess I misspoke. I just looked into it more. Giving Botox to a minor is not necessary illegal (it says you must get doctors permission though because they use it for some illnesses but Jenna's mom is a "doctor"). They did however say giving juvederm and other filler injectables to a minor is often looked to be child abuse and you can lose your parental rights. I found lots of articles on people losing their children for doing this. Of course, Jenna is no longer a child.....but....if her mom did give her these injectables at such a young age.....it can (and did) really mess with the face. No wonder her lips are droopy and nose looks wonky. You're still growing at 14. 

Fillers are also very aging which leads to you looking older and also having what you call a "moon face" bc your skin,lips were expanded or tightened artificially so it looks leathery and flat as years go on, removing filler won't help it much unless you're willing to get extra work done to "correct" it...it ends up being a vicious cycle and eventually an addiction.

Honestly sad, i blame her body image issues on her mum. She shouldn't have practiced it her, that combined with beauty standards most likely warrped her into how she is now.

Posted

Hey, long-time lurker here. I was really bored today and decided to do a facebook deep-dive to see if I could find any old photos of Jenna, and HOO BOY did I strike gold:

haha.thumb.jpg.497c5cc02502c03b36e1fee631528632_548641901910490_1622118944_n.thu996596_547251948716152_1193872780_n.thum15072_547251922049488_438533284_n.thumb.1535631_547252348716112_1173258838_n.thu1535513_547251865382827_802658377_n.thum1609613_547251645382849_127886060_n.thum

I came across these pics from early 2014 of Jenna and her sister Allyson at a con together. I seriously had to cover Jenna's mouth with my hand to even be able to recognize her, lol. I was super skeptical about her claim of being 21 years old, but after seeing these it's entirely possible that she might be telling the truth (for once). Looks like she started getting lip injections/fillers/whatever else sometime in mid to late 2014. If she's actually 21 now she'd have been 16 in these pictures, which is plausible imo. It just looks like the myriad of procedures she got over the years aged the ever-loving shit out of her face. 1000% real though, guise!

Bonus HD photos I found elsewhere: 

12060658423_9f3ef41496_o.thumb.jpg.4d81d12060359535_befdd2ae29_o.thumb.jpg.de396

Posted

Hey, long-time lurker here. I was really bored today and decided to do a facebook deep-dive to see if I could find any old photos of Jenna, and HOO BOY did I strike gold:

haha.thumb.jpg.497c5cc02502c03b36e1fee631528632_548641901910490_1622118944_n.thu996596_547251948716152_1193872780_n.thum15072_547251922049488_438533284_n.thumb.1535631_547252348716112_1173258838_n.thu1535513_547251865382827_802658377_n.thum1609613_547251645382849_127886060_n.thum

I came across these pics from early 2014 of Jenna and her sister Allyson at a con together. I seriously had to cover Jenna's mouth with my hand to even be able to recognize her, lol. I was super skeptical about her claim of being 21 years old, but after seeing these it's entirely possible that she might be telling the truth (for once). Looks like she started getting lip injections/fillers/whatever else sometime in mid to late 2014. If she's actually 21 now she'd have been 16 in these pictures, which is plausible imo. It just looks like the myriad of procedures she got over the years aged the ever-loving shit out of her face. 1000% real though, guise!

12060658423_9f3ef41496_o.thumb.jpg.4d81d12060359535_befdd2ae29_o.thumb.jpg.de396

Oh wow, idk how she can lie about the fillers if this exists?? Like it's not even a big deal... Even her sister admitted she had them done. That's a huge difference even accounting for age. 

Posted (edited)

According to her sister, they both started getting them some time in 2013, thats when she first mentioned it and said she liked the way they looked on jenna more.

i will say, jenna looks super diffrent and honestly she looks so much prettier in these photos. Cute face shape with very soft features, a true natural beauty. Its sad bc she looks nothing like this anymore and if you put this next to a recent pic, you can almost barely tell its the same person. She's gotten so much work done plus ps that she looks so...old. i assume shes gotten not only lip fillers but maybe a nose job/nose bridge injections, jawline fillers and maybe even an eyebrow lift.

Edited by Van ghostly

Posted

According to her sister, they both started getting them some time in 2013, thats when she first mentioned it and said she liked the way they looked on jenna more.

i will say, jenna looks super diffrent and honestly she looks so cute in these photos. Also sad bc that means she started to get more work done. Her nose and lips, probably jawline injections and maybe a brow lift.

Yeah it's pretty obvious something has been done. It seems easier to admit you've had work done or not say anything at all but to blatantly lie about it?? Idk

Posted

OMG those pictures are amazing!! LOL

Crazy to see how much work she has done.... at such a young age too. 

Not sure if she deleted it or not......but she used to have a twitter post featuring a black & white middle school picture of herself saying she's always had big lips...... If anyone can find it again please link it. haha

Posted

OMG those pictures are amazing!! LOL

Crazy to see how much work she has done.... at such a young age too. 

Not sure if she deleted it or not......but she used to have a twitter post featuring a black & white middle school picture of herself saying she's always had big lips...... If anyone can find it again please link it. haha

She deleted it a while ago but it was shared here. Wouldn't let me quote so i just screenshot it lol

20190302_125818.jpg

Yeah it's pretty obvious something has been done. It seems easier to admit you've had work done or not say anything at all but to blatantly lie about it?? Idk

yeah, idk why she feels the need to, even in the old pics i found (i could do a timeline compare) she gradually began to look diffrent. Lips fuller, nose smaller and skinnier, chin and jaw more pronounced. 

no one cares if you get surgery or have had it, you don't have to admit to it but you could be a little transparent about it.