• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

Jenna Lynn Meowri- Cosplayer

2873 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Gotta say, this pic is cute, I like her outfit as well

IMG_20200527_151942.thumb.jpg.4f79971bae

No thigh highs? Shook 😮😂 

Edited by Nikko

Posted

So it looks like Jenna is back on Facebook? I used to be friends with her on there and was deleted around the time she was getting paranoid and threatening to pursue legal action against some girl on reddit (?) I don't remember all the details since it was so long ago so sorry if some of that is wrong. Her facebook hasnt show up for along time and today she appeared in my recommended friends section. Was there a point that she fully deleted/deactivated her Facebook?

Screenshot_20200527-023050~2.png

Posted

No thigh highs? Shook 😮😂 

A lot of her recent stuff doesn't showcase them so maybe she's getting used to not having them, nothing wrong with 'em, just don't have them in every pic 

Posted

So it looks like Jenna is back on Facebook? I used to be friends with her on there and was deleted around the time she was getting paranoid and threatening to pursue legal action against some girl on reddit (?) I don't remember all the details since it was so long ago so sorry if some of that is wrong. Her facebook hasnt show up for along time and today she appeared in my recommended friends section. Was there a point that she fully deleted/deactivated her Facebook?

Screenshot_20200527-023050~2.png

If my memory serves, i remember she deleted her old profile. She did that bc she was trying to find out who a specific user was (they're a long time friend of her's who started posting here and debunking her lies and shitty actions she did privately like starting a witch hunt on a smaller cosplayer), tried to friend sweep before just making a new page and keeping it private. 

Posted

Gotta say, this pic is cute, I like her outfit as well

IMG_20200527_151942.thumb.jpg.4f79971bae

I think some of the selfies are from around 2015/2016 while the cosplay ones are 2017/2018

she looks cute here but all i can focus on is her hair...more specifically the large amount of space between her front fringe and the rest of her hair....god her hair thinning really bad..

Posted

If my memory serves, i remember she deleted her old profile. She did that bc she was trying to find out who a specific user was (they're a long time friend of her's who started posting here and debunking her lies and shitty actions she did privately like starting a witch hunt on a smaller cosplayer), tried to friend sweep before just making a new page and keeping it private. 

Yeah that would be me haha. She thought I was a girl and went on a delete spree, I never attempted to add her new account even though I remained on her old one until she deactivated it. Not going to lie, it was fun watching her panic and delete girls left and right. 

Posted

Thank you! I knew it was something along those lines but forgot alot of details over time since I just kinda saw her posts then scrolled away.

Yeah that would be me haha. She thought I was a girl and went on a delete spree, I never attempted to add her new account even though I remained on her old one until she deactivated it. Not going to lie, it was fun watching her panic and delete girls left and right. 

I can only imagine how she was acting haha. I think I was deleted early on since we never interacted really but from the posts I can remember she was losing it already 

Posted

Twitter recent

What's with the over saturation? It's so blurry 

IMG_20200528_154753.thumb.jpg.4bda23449a

Posted (edited)

Twitter recent

What's with the over saturation? It's so blurry 

IMG_20200528_154753.thumb.jpg.4bda23449a

Her outfit is cute. But the over saturation makes it hard to look at this photo, plus i think she used the live focus feature to take this photo (blurs the background). Why does she always have the saturation like this?? It doesn't take away from the obvious edits.

Edited by Van ghostly

Posted (edited)

The other pic she posted 

IqQ4lZe.thumb.jpg.094353d768cf34001f9ffc

Screen_Shot_2020-05-28_at_3.24.11_PM.thu

It looks like she painted on a strand of hair to hide the edge of her chest piece lol

Edited by scruffs

Posted

Twitter recent 

I think this is quite pretty once again, but the saturation/filter is a bit strong 

IMG_20200529_114247.thumb.jpg.a7755038a3

Posted

Twitter recent 

I think this is quite pretty once again, but the saturation/filter is a bit strong 

I gotta say, i like seeing her in simple, casual outfits without the thigh highs and everything. It just fits her better and is very refreshing. Her dog is so cute too.

I just wish she would learn how to edit her selfies (the over saturation is mainly to make her hair brighter and to make her skin tone look paler than it naturally is), it does nothing for her photos and just makes it unappealing as well as unaesthetic (assuming thats what shes trying to do). I also wish she'd stop editing her face...its not mentioned enough her but in some pics you can't even tell its the same person. 

Posted

Twitter recent 

It’s weird seeing her dog looking normal and her over saturated.  It makes the image look a little fake or like it doesn’t belong together

Posted

I wonder when she'll change her hair up, once again with the rebranding and seemingly lack of thigh highs lately it'd be interesting to see her with something new and fresh, even a more natural red shade would be nice

The way her arms look slim at the end because she's squeezing her boobs together kind of throws off the whole pic imo

IMG_20200530_090007.thumb.jpg.28950434a1

Posted

A whole chunk of her arm is gone...did she shoop it like that on purpose or did she genuinely not notice that?

20200529_200132.jpg