• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

Jenna Lynn Meowri- Cosplayer

330 posts in this topic

Posted

20190227_004735.thumb.jpg.cfe0096d66691bOne of my friends sent me this from her photographer friends page. 

Posted

20190227_004735.thumb.jpg.cfe0096d66691bOne of my friends sent me this from her photographer friends page. 

Fake tits are soooo visible...

Posted (edited)

I don't know why she lie

It's so obvious see the diference in your butt and tits in all photos, don't have a equal proportion.

See differences here in this screenshots

Screenshot_20190227-044621.png

Screenshot_20190227-044616.png

Screenshot_20190227-044720.png

Screenshot_20190227-044606.png

Screenshot_20190227-044439.png

Screenshot_20190227-044421.png

Edited by MissCitrinne
Edit because my corrector translate any words for portuguese, sorry

Posted

I don't know why she feels the need to photoshop herself "thicc" and then use the hashtags like #thicc #thiccbooty #thiccthighs lol Or wear those breast plates to make it appear that she has big boobs and then mention her big boobs in the caption. Its funny. 
But theres really nothing wrong with being skinny or having a small chest. Embrace your real body type Jenna. Don't go through life lying or photoshopping.

Sadly I bet she'll feel the need to get breast (and butt) implants to fulfill her lies. :(

Posted (edited)

I don't know why she feels the need to photoshop herself "thicc" and then use the hashtags like #thicc #thiccbooty #thiccthighs lol Or wear those breast plates to make it appear that she has big boobs and then mention her big boobs in the caption. Its funny. 
But theres really nothing wrong with being skinny or having a small chest. Embrace your real body type Jenna. Don't go through life lying or photoshopping.

Sadly I bet she'll feel the need to get breast (and butt) implants to fulfill her lies. :(

if she wants a bigger booty, she should just do squats, her mucle definition shows she works out a lot so it would make sense.

as for boobs, nothing wrong with small perky breasts. If she wore a chest piece simply for accentuating the cosplay, thats fine. But saying its her real breast then contradicting older statements about her boobs looking large due to a push up bra etc she kinda digs the hole for herself. Lying so much that she can't keep track of them.

tbh: i feel like shes trying to be nigiri 2.0 but was beat to the punch. Despite being a "big" cosplayer shes not very known and the few who do know her (besides arse licking neckbeards) don't say anything nice about her. She has very little interaction on her media and from what i see, hardly any sponsors too.

If she does get an augmentation for boobs and butt, she may no longer be the it girl or too old to be considered the it girl. Sad bc she invests so much time and energy into trying to be "perfect" and honestly the fame and praise of a few neckbeards isn't worth it.

Edited by Van ghostly

Posted

New pictures from her ig.

20190227_220209.jpg

Posted

PicsArt_02-28-01.48.47.thumb.jpg.e452b18

Ooooh they fucked up on that photoshop to make titties look bigger lol

Posted (edited)

Apparently she’s twenty-one now 🤷🏻‍♂️

1FDCC7C1-53F1-4306-90B8-9B8AFD378CFC.png

C04FB84B-9A02-47A9-A1BA-85261E4DD95B.jpeg

Edited by GentleStag

Posted

Having these higher quality pictures where one day you’re covered in freckles and the next your skin is completely even toned with no freckles just screams a ton of photoshop. Not to mention the weirdly inconsistent boob and ass n thigh shoops.

It gets old that a lot of women on social media just blatantly lie about their age 😑

Posted

Hmm

20190228_184105.jpg

Lol the info on her age is available at a simple google search. On a cosplay roster, it says she's 26.

Not only does she lie about her looks but now her age, except like her looks, its easy to find it out.

Posted

I normally only lurk here (hence new account) but I wanted to input that she's definitely not 26. I know her older sister (who I think is posted in this thread too?) from working together in the past. Allyson is 25 now and has mentioned that she's the oldest of her sisters so it wouldn't make sense that Jenna is older than her. Idk her actual age though 

Posted

Lol she's been attending the same cons I attend since 2013 and has drank at everyone of them, at. the. BAR. Get the fuck outta here with that nonsense. She was born in 1992.

Posted

Bitch please.  She looks mid 40s. Theres no way she is 21. lol

But doesn't she realize that saying this.... she makes her mom look even worse. If she truly is 21, that means her mom started giving her lip injections when she was underage. 15 or possibly younger. lo

Posted

I normally only lurk here (hence new account) but I wanted to input that she's definitely not 26. I know her older sister (who I think is posted in this thread too?) from working together in the past. Allyson is 25 now and has mentioned that she's the oldest of her sisters so it wouldn't make sense that Jenna is older than her. Idk her actual age though 

there are multiple forums and a online registration that shows she's 26. Idk if its accurate but it seems odd that it says it on multiple sights and a convention registration as well.

Bitch please.  She looks mid 40s. Theres no way she is 21. lol

But doesn't she realize that saying this.... she makes her mom look even worse. If she truly is 21, that means her mom started giving her lip injections when she was underage. 15 or possibly younger. lo

idk how the laws in the us are but i assume its illegal to preform any type of cosmetic surgery on minors, even with parental permission. So if she is indeed 21 (There is too much evidence that says otherwise) that means her mum preformed it on her illegally, which is majorly fucked.

Posted

I’m tempted to report her mom for child abuse in Roanoke so police can investigate the claims. Who knows if she is giving Jenna’s younger sibs freakin fillers and Botox too now That is super illegal to do to a minor and pathetic.  If Jenna is truly 21, her mom really fucked up her face and that’s sad  

Doesn’t Alyson and Jenna have another older sister? I always see an older lady in pics and she has their family’s face. Lol. I just assumed it was their sis