• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Jenna Lynn Meowri- Cosplayer

2748 posts in this topic

Posted

She cut her own bangs and said she stuffed them up, self isolation is getting to the best of us - some people said it looks like she has a bowl cut now

IMG_20200329_123954.thumb.jpg.78f99d862aIMG_20200329_123957.thumb.jpg.1bf26cf1bc

bangs are cute on her but she shouldve left her front fringe alone. They look so choppy and uneven

Posted

bangs are cute on her but she shouldve left her front fringe alone. They look so choppy and uneven

I was on her live for a few minutes, she's made them go completely across her forehead now but they're slanted and one piece sticks up weirdly

She said she's making another elf set and a "queen bee" set but didn't mention what's up with her patreon but that's all I caught so no idea 

Posted (edited)

Yeah that gif is just weird. Her tits look extremely stiff and weird to me. They have no jiggle

Edited by Jolirjono

Posted

Kinda otp but: its been a few months since she made her youtube, has she actually uploaded anything? Or given any updates regarding it?

Posted

Kinda otp but: its been a few months since she made her youtube, has she actually uploaded anything? Or given any updates regarding it?

No and no, I think she's completely ignored it or scrapped all plans of making videos at this point, probably one of the many things she's promised but will never actually do

But then again I can't really think of what she would upload. Cosplay builds? She hasn't done a proper cosplay other than Guts since September. Gaming? She has twitch. Maybe vlogs since she's going to Japan again?

Posted

2 words: Wet.Ass.
Why did she say it that way? 
Wet ass just means swamp ass to me. 

Posted

I know these are pretty old but I couldn't help but notice the horrible boob editing, and seriously what is up with costhots/ethots using their pets to censor out their private parts? A bit OT but does anyone else think she looks a little like Shannen Doherty in the Wendy pics? 

20200329_175738.thumb.png.46f4be2d75821220200329_175823.thumb.png.b2ffc9e3adace120200329_175853.thumb.png.35a1124466c299

Also found this on IG, any idea if she wore a prosthetic butt piece for this or just broke her back for equal effect..

20200329_180717.thumb.png.c2fbf2e52c2cf5

Posted

20200329_175853.thumb.png.35a1124466c299

Also found this on IG, any idea if she wore a prosthetic butt piece for this or just broke her back for equal effect..

That is... nightmarish

Posted

So every time she goes out and people comment on her body looking different, she has an array of excuses. "My pants were too tight and smush my cheeks", "my clothes were loose so thats why my boobs look small"....does she really think people are that dumb?

Anyway: heres a old pic dump of jenna. Either she did a great job getting rid of old pics or she didn't do much cosplaying to begin with. But her pic archieves stop at late 2015. In the first pic, she actually looks really pretty imo. 

In the last teo pics...i find it funny how these are from 2017 and her butt shoops haven't improved at all.

20200329_084154.jpg

20200329_084205.jpg

20200329_084248.jpg

20200329_084341.jpg

20200329_084425.jpg

20200329_084438.jpg

20200329_084320.jpg

Posted

46A6D7BD-6109-4E5A-B5E0-0BFC653816D8.thu

Posted

what the fuck is this cringy shit she wrote there on her OF lmaooo does anyone know what she putted for what she typed xD ? 

I couldn’t help noticing this rofl 

27F62C84-1EA3-400A-8BB4-0FD7CDCA0C7E.jpeg

Posted

what the fuck is this cringy shit she wrote there on her OF lmaooo does anyone know what she putted for what she typed xD ? 

I couldn’t help noticing this rofl 

27F62C84-1EA3-400A-8BB4-0FD7CDCA0C7E.jpeg

when u forgot to shoop ur reflection lmfaooooooo 😭😭🤣🤣 sloppyy

In that case on that angle her body should be more accurately looking like this

BUT SIS THAT AINT EVEN HALF BAD TF

202003295527574344154686072.jpg

Posted

20200329_084205.jpg

Okay but what is this outfit? 

His hero outfit is simple but not that simple. 

Shoto_Todoroki_Action.png

She really not only sexualizing a minor but not even properly attempting his super simple outfit. 

Posted (edited)

Looking at theses old photos of her some look decent and looking  like she put effort on them but now from then to now she’s slowly stop putting effort on her cosplay and her photoshop becoming more sloppy as ever also her makeup on the characters also looks good aswell too bad if she keep doing what she was doing she wouldn’t have drama and none of this would of happen if she stop being bitchy to her friends looking at now jen is trying so hard to be like other costhots and the only thing shes good at now with her sets are elf girls her fans are gonna be sick and tired of seeing her making elf sets and gonna be commenting like “didn’t you do this one already” she gonna lose followers but knowing jen shes gonna buy more followers bots

Edited by Lunastar
Edit

Posted

Okay but what is this outfit? 

His hero outfit is simple but not that simple. 

Shoto_Todoroki_Action.png

She really not only sexualizing a minor but not even properly attempting his super simple outfit. 

you can see the lines of her wearing buttpads underneath it too.