• Announcements

• Recent changes to PULL   07/07/19

Hello everyone,   As promised, we're working on some changes to improve the forum and community! So far, here are the recent changes: Negative reputation has been disabled. Upvoting remains intact. This is a trial run to deal with whiteknights brigading certain topics and salty users mass-downvoting users they disagree with. Some text formatting options have been removed. Some users like to format their posts in ways that make them harder to read or downright obnoxious. (Light colors, tiny fonts, etc), so this helps make threads more readable. If you find yourself needing post formatting because you're making a new thread, please contact a mod and we will make it happen. New threads have to be approved anyway, so you're not going to have to start out with an ugly thread. Text formatting remains available to all users who have supported us via Patreon.No more threads on "Online Personalities". We will NOT lock or remove old threads, but we won't approve new threads about people who don't have any history of drama or controversies. Some threads will be moved to the snowflake sections if applicable. Read the new topic guidelines before you make a new thread.Here are our works in progress: New categories will be added. "Little Snowflakes" is too broad of a spectrum, so we're going to sort our flakes into a few sub-sections to keep things organized. We will also make more use of tags for those flakes who transcend categories. This will also allow us to appoint moderators to specific categories or snowflakes. New moderators will be onboarded soon. 

Jenna Lynn Meowri- Cosplayer

735 posts in this topic

Posted

eeek, I saw her at the con as Peach for a quick minute. Her face is like 10x worse in person. She looks mid-40s due to all that filler. I felt sad/bad when I saw her....lol..... I can't imagine being her age and doing all that work to her face (especially being encouraged by her own mother). There were so many cosplayers there (around her age) that looked so fresh, young, and beautiful. I felt bad for her........then I remembered what a horrid lying witch she is. lol 

I wonder if she's giving Jessica Nigri tips on the lip injections since they started hanging around each other? Jessica's injections are starting to look real bad too.

Posted

Yeesh her lips look deflated. Also the wigs are very technically impressive but they’re also giant and crunchy

Posted

I, personally, don’t mind the big puffy wigs. I feel like, if anything, she looks NOTHING like Peach here. Her face makes her look super old and bitter, not Peach’s sweet bubbly look. If this wig was on someone else, I think it would look really cute. 

The big poofy wig just looks bad to me, like its decently styled but too big? Makes her head look tiny and bc she has strong features its just not flattering. It would be cuter if the bangs and the back were smoother. I agree she does look really old too, like at least smile? Or cosplay as stone faced characters bc cute/bubbly characters require a cute bubbly face to match.

Yeesh her lips look deflated. Also the wigs are very technically impressive but they’re also giant and crunchy

The wig itself is well styled but too poofy and stiff, it makes her head look tiny and somehow makes her look more aged.

Posted

She's not UGLY or at least not as ugly as the lol cow users say she is. But her small nose and big lips don't flatter her face and look strange to me. Plus fillers in general can be quite aging if you get them at a young age. She's only 26 years old but looks much older at times

I'd respect her and other cosplayers more if she'd just be transparent about having some work done, wearing a chest piece etc instead of going to her death bed swearing to be natural when shes not. I have a feeling what happened to that one cosplayer shinuki will happen to her if she keeps it up.

Btw: her snapchat booty pic looks a bit editted bc her natural booty is about the same as nigiri's and it does not match recent candids of her.

Is she 26?? She keeps saying on twitch that she's 21 and in school. 

Posted

i think her instagram being shut down because she doesnt want people to tag her ( ugly pictures ) that is taken by other people than the one she trust and herself. i think she does it in propose? when there is a con or such ?!

xD and please if someone took pics of her at con share <3 as i know many people tht think she is real and fall for her bait being all nature X""D?!!!!!!!!

Posted (edited)

Idk if she takes her ig down purposefully or not, but i notice every time its "taken down" she comes back with her follower count 10x larger than it was beforehand, pretty odd since her follower interaction (tagging her in things, fan pages, etc) is very low despite how massive her follower count is.

She uploaded a new photo and honestly this was what i noticed immediately. Just....imagine spending all that money on the suit just to have a wig that looks this bad. The big floating bangs and glued down part look horrendous but the back of it looks so ratty and poorly done.

20190220_153227.jpg

20190220_153638.jpg

Edited by Van ghostly

Posted

One of my friends took a picture with her which pretty much explains why her face is so red and cakey in all her pictures during Katsucon. 

20190221_005101.thumb.jpg.99041821f93870

Also is she doing stuff to her chin too now? Top pictures are older. IMG_20190221_004909.thumb.jpg.8e414ddaf4

Posted

Idk if she takes her ig down purposefully or not, but i notice every time its "taken down" she comes back with her follower count 10x larger than it was beforehand, pretty odd since her follower interaction (tagging her in things, fan pages, etc) is very low despite how massive her follower count is.

She uploaded a new photo and honestly this was what i noticed immediately.

20190220_153227.jpg

20190220_153638.jpg

What even is up with those bangs to begin with? Sure, EVA's artstyle makes Asuka's bangs quite fluffly & poofy but this is just too much :alpacaconfused: You can literally see the hairspray just stuck to the fibers of the wig... 

Posted

What even is up with those bangs to begin with? Sure, EVA's artstyle makes Asuka's bangs quite fluffly & poofy but this is just too much :alpacaconfused: You can literally see the hairspray just stuck to the fibers of the wig... 

yeah I don’t like that wig very much. It’s too poofy and the slicked down crunchy parts (and there are many)... just ain’t it 

Posted

Reality

20190221_173605.jpg

Posted

One of my friends took a picture with her which pretty much explains why her face is so red and cakey in all her pictures during Katsucon. 

20190221_005101.thumb.jpg.99041821f93870

Also is she doing stuff to her chin too now? Top pictures are older. IMG_20190221_004909.thumb.jpg.8e414ddaf4

In that first pic, it looks like she has waaaay too much foundation on. She might not even be using a colour correcting concealer which will explain the redness.

Also: looks like shes gotten jawline injections or maybe injections to kill fat cells in the chin? (I forgot the formal name). Her chin looks oddly prominent now

Posted

Reality

20190221_173605.jpg

So uh, where'd her butt go? Lol

Posted

and the sad thing is she's probably still wearing butt pads underneath that. lol

In that first pic, it looks like she has waaaay too much foundation on. She might not even be using a colour correcting concealer which will explain the redness.

Also: looks like shes gotten jawline injections or maybe injections to kill fat cells in the chin? (I forgot the formal name). Her chin looks oddly prominent now

Probably getting fillers in the chin/jawline.  We do that often in our office but I wouldn't have recommend her to get it. Her chin/jaw looked fine before.

But her botched lips make me angry. I want to fix them so bad for her. Actually...I'm not sure they could be fixed. Her mom (or whoever continued doing hers) really messed up! 

Posted (edited)

The peach wig is really awful looking. Askuka less so but... Honestly I prefer more natural looking wigs personally, like the character is a person that could exist in real life. But that's just my personal preference. If you go to Umbranwitch's insta account (the one who made this) their wigs can be very hit or miss. Surprised Jenna went for it. 

Edited by Damila
Weird spacing

Posted

The peach wig is really awful looking. Askuka less so but... Honestly I prefer more natural looking wigs personally, like the character is a person that could exist in real life. But that's just my personal preference. If you go to Umbranwitch's insta account (the one who made this) their wigs can be very hit or miss. Surprised Jenna went for it. 

the princess peach wig looks ugly to me bc of how big and poofy it is. But the styling is okay. The asuka wig looks terrible, the bangs look so messy and scruffy, the ponytails look like she glued a cheap clip in extension to it and covered it in hair spray. The rest of it looks so dry and stiff. I guess its her step up from buying one online and making an effort to style/tease it up to look decent. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I noticed her tiny waist and curves are missing too lol