• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Jenna Lynn Meowri- Cosplayer

1426 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I honestly don’t think she’s that ugly (besides her personality and work ethic), I just hate that she preaches ‘all natural lolz’ when there is obvious evidence that she has help from some resources. Her butt is nice, just not as juicy as she lets off— but her breasts 🤭(The snaps are from a leaked Snapchat thread I found) 

F440FD38-C7D6-4859-82EE-9C2FEF33F79B.jpeg

EE1FF379-B2C0-481E-8858-C9C61AF70563.jpeg

She's not UGLY or at least not as ugly as the lol cow users say she is. But her small nose and big lips don't flatter her face and look strange to me. Plus fillers in general can be quite aging if you get them at a young age. She's only 26 years old but looks much older at times

I'd respect her and other cosplayers more if she'd just be transparent about having some work done, wearing a chest piece etc instead of going to her death bed swearing to be natural when shes not. I have a feeling what happened to that one cosplayer shinuki will happen to her if she keeps it up.

Btw: her snapchat booty pic looks a bit editted bc her natural booty is about the same as nigiri's and it does not match recent candids of her.

Edited by Van ghostly

Posted (edited)

i agree with @Van ghostly 
she is not ugly nor pretty
 the problem is that she lies
about having everything massively huge than what she has lips, tiny nose, big boobs very tiny alien looking limbs, and editing every single thing she posts is very not normal or okay in the head she is very unhappy with her self this isnt normal so she express it to the world tht she got all thooose stuff.. , just no............

dont do that

even in her leaked snapchat pic is edited : u can see the blurr and the squeeze tool there and her boobs are blurry as fuck

as there asian apps tht can make you tall or with big eyes and small nose too and change body figure u can google them xD you can use these too some of them as live webcam too ( dont ask me to recommend ) LOL ... meh.... makes me sad 

Edited by HAHAHAHA

Posted (edited)

found video on 00:02 second where she stand normally LOL 

here 

video is on streamable i had to take screenshot cuz i couldnt stop the video xD

https://streamable.com/unkwc

Screenshot_49.png

Edited by HAHAHAHA

Posted

You can often see the butt lift panties she wears underneath her leggings lol Of course she also adds photoshop......And I notice in her butt pics that she'll lift a leg up higher and also be half way sitting (like a squat/both knees bent) while standing. I guess it must give a bigger butt look but its kinda hilarious to see her try so hard.

I honestly think its fine if someone wants to get lip fillers or wear fake chest pieces or whatever and I don't think you necessary have to admit it to anyone if you don't want to but as soon as you start lying and say you're all natural like Jenna did then you deserve to be outed for being a lying bitch. 

There was this one cosplayer that I follow that lied about this and she recently came clean about the lies...her excuse reminds me of something Jenna would say like... "The lip filler I got is natural substances so thats why I said it was natural and I didn't get any surgery on my breasts. I had my real breasts underneath the fake chest piece so thats why I said I was all natural." lol 

Posted

Screenshot_65.png

anna-victoria.jpg

how-bitches-with-no-ass-be-posing-for-pictures-all-9280408.png

Posted

You can often see the butt lift panties she wears underneath her leggings lol Of course she also adds photoshop......And I notice in her butt pics that she'll lift a leg up higher and also be half way sitting (like a squat/both knees bent) while standing. I guess it must give a bigger butt look but its kinda hilarious to see her try so hard.

I honestly think its fine if someone wants to get lip fillers or wear fake chest pieces or whatever and I don't think you necessary have to admit it to anyone if you don't want to but as soon as you start lying and say you're all natural like Jenna did then you deserve to be outed for being a lying bitch. 

There was this one cosplayer that I follow that lied about this and she recently came clean about the lies...her excuse reminds me of something Jenna would say like... "The lip filler I got is natural substances so thats why I said it was natural and I didn't get any surgery on my breasts. I had my real breasts underneath the fake chest piece so thats why I said I was all natural." lol 

You're right, she doesn't have to admit to it. She could've pulled a nigiri when she first got her boobs done: neither confirmed or denied it and didn't acknowledge when it was brought up at first. 

thing is, jenna outted herself by swearing to be all natural before anyone really questioned her. Thats why people went snooping and found out she was lying. Thing is no one cares if your lips, boobs or butt is fake, neck beards don't as long as you match their fantasies. But i can imagine if they found out they were spending money on rubber boobs etc they'd be pissed.

Posted

Looks like her insta is down again 🤷‍♂️ 

Posted

Yep, user not found, and right during katsucon. Oof. 

I was seeing her tagged in things before it went down and she just... her face is just. It’s just too worked on. 

Posted

I wonder what got it taken down this time?

Posted

Coincidentally enough, a photographer I follow uploaded a picture he took of her at Katsucon :alpacaheadshake:

20190217_082805.jpg

Posted

why is her face so red compared to her chest and neck?? 20190217_161543.thumb.jpg.eebc6fde6367d8

Posted

Screenshot from a video of cosplayers at katsucon. I really think she should start commissioning wigs from a better cosplayer bc the big puffy wigs are just ugly.

20190217_160215.jpg

Posted (edited)

Screenshot from a video of cosplayers at katsucon. I really think she should start commissioning wigs from a better cosplayer bc the big puffy wigs are just ugly.

20190217_160215.jpg

I, personally, don’t mind the big puffy wigs. I feel like, if anything, she looks NOTHING like Peach here. Her face makes her look super old and bitter, not Peach’s sweet bubbly look. If this wig was on someone else, I think it would look really cute. 

Edited by GentleStag

Posted

I, personally, don’t mind the big puffy wigs. I feel like, if anything, she looks NOTHING like Peach here. Her face makes her look super old and bitter, not Peach’s sweet bubbly look. If this wig was on someone else, I think it would look really cute. 

She looks really old in that picture :/

Posted

This was uploaded to Instagram today

Screenshot_20190217-195352_Photos.jpg