• Announcements

• Recent changes to PULL   07/07/19

Hello everyone,   As promised, we're working on some changes to improve the forum and community! So far, here are the recent changes: Negative reputation has been disabled. Upvoting remains intact. This is a trial run to deal with whiteknights brigading certain topics and salty users mass-downvoting users they disagree with. Some text formatting options have been removed. Some users like to format their posts in ways that make them harder to read or downright obnoxious. (Light colors, tiny fonts, etc), so this helps make threads more readable. If you find yourself needing post formatting because you're making a new thread, please contact a mod and we will make it happen. New threads have to be approved anyway, so you're not going to have to start out with an ugly thread. Text formatting remains available to all users who have supported us via Patreon.No more threads on "Online Personalities". We will NOT lock or remove old threads, but we won't approve new threads about people who don't have any history of drama or controversies. Some threads will be moved to the snowflake sections if applicable. Read the new topic guidelines before you make a new thread.Here are our works in progress: New categories will be added. "Little Snowflakes" is too broad of a spectrum, so we're going to sort our flakes into a few sub-sections to keep things organized. We will also make more use of tags for those flakes who transcend categories. This will also allow us to appoint moderators to specific categories or snowflakes. New moderators will be onboarded soon. 

Jenna Lynn Meowri- Cosplayer

735 posts in this topic

Posted

Her latest gif/video is a total embarassment as well. She's playing with her tits but trying to make them look bigger by wearing a bra that looks waaaaay too big. The bra is easily 2 cups too big. 

Posted (edited)

Her latest gif/video is a total embarassment as well. She's playing with her tits but trying to make them look bigger by wearing a bra that looks waaaaay too big. The bra is easily 2 cups too big. 

You can see it in her twitch streams too, she always wears shirts to show clevage but all you see is the top of her bra that barely fits her lol.

I just saw the video, you can clearly see that she editted over it (her skin and hair look super blurry) but bc she couldn't edit her butt to look bigger she has to arch her back like crazy and wear thigh high socks to create the illusion of a big butt lmao.

Also: found a cosplay pic of jenna from 2015 on a photography page.

Surprised she didn't remove the tag on it lol

20190204_102540.jpg

Edited by Van ghostly

Posted

You can see it in her twitch streams too, she always wears shirts to show clevage but all you see is the top of her bra that barely fits her lol.

I just saw the video, you can clearly see that she editted over it (her skin and hair look super blurry) but bc she couldn't edit her butt to look bigger she has to arch her back like crazy and wear thigh high socks to create the illusion of a big butt lmao.

Also: found a cosplay pic of jenna from 2015 on a photography page.

Surprised she didn't remove the tag on it lol

20190204_102540.jpg

Probably left the tag because her butt is obviously photoshopped here as well. Even though she didnt photoshop it as big as she does now lol

Posted

Probably left the tag because her butt is obviously photoshopped here as well. Even though she didnt photoshop it as big as she does now lol

That's a Photos-NXS photo. They have a ton of old pictures on Facebook they shot of Jenna. 

More from that photographers page

FB_IMG_1549379723190.jpg

FB_IMG_1549379677265.jpg

FB_IMG_1549379673007.jpg

FB_IMG_1549379633539.jpg

FB_IMG_1549379663994.jpg

FB_IMG_1549379647546.jpg

FB_IMG_1549379669096.jpg

Posted

I know she was getting injections a few years before from her mom but she should have just stuck with that size. Her lips now look deformed.  Her Tali cosplay doesnt even look much like her anymore.  Such a shame

Posted

Comparing her old pics to her new pictures... she definitely should've kept her lips smaller but a little plump. The huge lips with a small skinny nose...it just doesn't fit her face. 

(old makeup free pic)

20190124_104617.jpg

Posted

It appears she's still slacking with her patreon sets and deleting/banning anyone who brings it up. She's deleted most of her upset patreons comments but i managed to get one of the few public ones (im not subcribed to her lol).

I don't really see what is so difficult about getting digital sets out on time. And why it would take months?

20190209_213251.jpg

Posted

It appears she's still slacking with her patreon sets and deleting/banning anyone who brings it up. She's deleted most of her upset patreons comments but i managed to get one of the few public ones (im not subcribed to her lol).

I don't really see what is so difficult about getting digital sets out on time. And why it would take months?

20190209_213251.jpg

She is.

dfdf.thumb.jpg.bb84dd5a4b3c3c3fcb69aadfd20190212_181915.thumb.png.a543ed5c294a72Actually she sent december rewards very quickly for once, but october ans november took forever.

And now no news for january sets. Still waiting.

And still a lot of photoshop

24_.thumb.jpg.836ac18e80b260967ce5ee66d3v_24.thumb.jpg.b9b89ff8d8b1bf39d9096b830Pretty sure even the basic one (2nd pict) is edited anyway lol

Posted

She is.

dfdf.thumb.jpg.bb84dd5a4b3c3c3fcb69aadfd20190212_181915.thumb.png.a543ed5c294a72Actually she sent december rewards very quickly for once, but october ans november took forever.

And now no news for january sets. Still waiting.

And still a lot of photoshop

24_.thumb.jpg.836ac18e80b260967ce5ee66d3v_24.thumb.jpg.b9b89ff8d8b1bf39d9096b830Pretty sure even the basic one (2nd pict) is edited anyway lol

but...if the prints are just digital, why would sending them out take so long?

and yes photoshoped to hell and back. You can literally see the blurred and smoothed outline of her chest peice. I also notice her waist looks wider and her thighs smaller lol

Posted

but...if the prints are just digital, why would sending them out take so long?

and yes photoshoped to hell and back. You can literally see the blurred and smoothed outline of her chest peice. I also notice her waist looks wider and her thighs smaller lol

Cause her photog takes too long editing the picts of course! Haha it's not her fault! I mean you have one month to get ready even if its really your photog's fault one month should be enough to edit what -- 25-30 picts?

Also when digital rewards are sent they take one week to arrive to patrons' mail box because """digital rewards are currently processing, however, please note our mailing system might take a couple of days to send out all rewards due to the size of rewards and the number of people who are receiving them""" when said rewards are literraly just one dropbox link and a password lel.

Dunno about physical rewards tho. Maybe she sends some to her loyal patrons and pretend parcel got losts for other patrons haha 

Posted

So i checked her statistics on social blade the other day (this site is way more accurate at tracking outrageous social media growth than ig auditor).

She's definitely still buying followers and likes. The massive amount of followers shes gained over the past few days isn't realistic.

20190212_125240.jpg

Posted

It's funny that bigger cosplayers with huge amounts of patrons have no issues getting all their rewards sent out but from day one Jenna has had issues. She has a full team of people to help her too cause you know she's not going to do the hard work herself, yet still can't do what she's supposed to do. 

Posted

It's funny that bigger cosplayers with huge amounts of patrons have no issues getting all their rewards sent out but from day one Jenna has had issues. She has a full team of people to help her too cause you know she's not going to do the hard work herself, yet still can't do what she's supposed to do. 

it really makes no sense. Same with her stickers and prints. She took almost 5 months to send them out bc she claimed they got lost in the mail ( which sounds like a load of bunk to me) but never brought it up or explained it to her fans. She literally blocked a bunch of them and wouldn't give them refunds either.

i could understand if she was doing it all on her own but you have a whole team and manager to help out. So why the big delay?? 

Posted (edited)

well in her  " newest" GIF its pictures above each other that can be easliy edited like her face 

her hair is blurry
Her face is blurry 
its 100% edited 

no video can be blurred unless she pay someone to edit it that knows how to work with adobe stuff easliy you can do effects with that
as a graphic designer student i know this well

in her new  GIF  

Screenshot_47.thumb.png.51b9ddb53d5b093c

AS YOU CLEARY SEE HER BRA IS SAGGING DOWN and dancing around

to give an illusion of having ( BIIG BOOBS o.m.g ) 
her story of the boobs is just soo nooo LMAO i can't even

and here she is wearing very tight stocking and trying to push her back so hard  + the pants she is pulling up and sucking her belly in, because usually humans sit down the ass fat help them support the body so it would look "BIGGER"  she is trying to knee down or something ?! LOOOL pethatic 

and the  GIF is completely blurred and photoshoped since they are pictures above eachother

oh also, why her back isnt so sharp like in her picture cosplay ???

its easier to photoshop a gif than a video

Screenshot_45.thumb.png.74d91046575e4cae

why doesnt she have self love and stop embarrasing herself with extreme hooker photoshop 

Screenshot_46.png

oh also here is a meme that explains what she tried to do   LOOOOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33IH43ArSbk

Edited by HAHAHAHA

Posted

I honestly don’t think she’s that ugly (besides her personality and work ethic), I just hate that she preaches ‘all natural lolz’ when there is obvious evidence that she has help from some resources. Her butt is nice, just not as juicy as she lets off— but her breasts 🤭(The snaps are from a leaked Snapchat thread I found) 

F440FD38-C7D6-4859-82EE-9C2FEF33F79B.jpeg

EE1FF379-B2C0-481E-8858-C9C61AF70563.jpeg