• Announcements

• Recent changes to PULL   07/07/19

Hello everyone,   As promised, we're working on some changes to improve the forum and community! So far, here are the recent changes: Negative reputation has been disabled. Upvoting remains intact. This is a trial run to deal with whiteknights brigading certain topics and salty users mass-downvoting users they disagree with. Some text formatting options have been removed. Some users like to format their posts in ways that make them harder to read or downright obnoxious. (Light colors, tiny fonts, etc), so this helps make threads more readable. If you find yourself needing post formatting because you're making a new thread, please contact a mod and we will make it happen. New threads have to be approved anyway, so you're not going to have to start out with an ugly thread. Text formatting remains available to all users who have supported us via Patreon.No more threads on "Online Personalities". We will NOT lock or remove old threads, but we won't approve new threads about people who don't have any history of drama or controversies. Some threads will be moved to the snowflake sections if applicable. Read the new topic guidelines before you make a new thread.Here are our works in progress: New categories will be added. "Little Snowflakes" is too broad of a spectrum, so we're going to sort our flakes into a few sub-sections to keep things organized. We will also make more use of tags for those flakes who transcend categories. This will also allow us to appoint moderators to specific categories or snowflakes. New moderators will be onboarded soon. 

Jenna Lynn Meowri- Cosplayer

735 posts in this topic

Posted

I find it so weird that she will do video, but still come out with shitty photoshop like this, a print she's selling for $25(!!!)

Onsen-14.thumb.jpg.f0b4004862cf267d95ea7so many off things about this photo: her back, waist, butt, arm why go through the trouble then not photoshop out the black band the ears are on? I can't 

Posted

What she looks like in person vs what she posts on her media.

I am genuinely wondering how she gets away with these shoops.

20181218_132817.jpg

Posted (edited)

OMG..I'm dying.......I'm editing my post because I dont want to reveal who took this but this photo of Jenna made me laugh so hard. Im gonna try and get the high rez version of it hopefully

peach.thumb.jpg.7422ec5028edfcfb4b0e3eb5

Edited by Laramie

Posted

OMG..I'm dying.......I'm editing my post because I dont want to reveal who took this but this photo of Jenna made me laugh so hard. Im gonna try and get the high rez version of it hopefully

Ok i really try to not rag on her looks but I'm gonna be honest: she looks terrible. Her face looks like latex mask and if you put a lighter near it it'll start melting, her lips look so lumpy and stretched that it looks like it hurts to even open her mouth, and the rest of her features are just so strong that she reminds me of a poorly aged old women.

Posted

What... Even... Is this ..  Lol what happened lol

Posted

Snooping around, found old pics of jenna. I wonder when exactly she started getting lip fillers, in some of her older pics (shes deleted most of them but whatever goes on the web stays on the web) from 2016/2017 you can see her lips are not as large as they are currently.

(The one with the filter is from 2017 ish i think, oldest one i could find)

20190124_104752.jpg

Posted

She looks like this singer from Spain lmao but this woman is like 50 yo

yurena-1-655x368.jpg

Posted

can i just say her fingers are...really weirdly long. especially the last joint on her middle finger.

Posted

can i just say her fingers are...really weirdly long. especially the last joint on her middle finger.

She oddly looks like a sex doll in the face, in this picture... 

Posted (edited)

If I only could find this video again on YouTube but yeah here is two screenshots from the video sadly I can’t find it anymore on YouTube but the YouTuber name is there he had a full video of her walking and turning around and you could clearly see her body figure there XDDD as in that video she didn’t

“pose hard enough to look thick enough”

it was a natural turning back at the camera 

OHHH ALSO SHE FORGOT TO PHOTOSHOP AN ASS IN THIS COSPLAY it’s legit flat she need to get ass implements asap how the fak people didn’t approach her yet in cons about it or she wear ass pads just like the boobs pads she wears in all her cosplays ???!!

5CC42084-A07B-4E82-BB65-9D0E41C19833.png

FC9F9EBF-D4E0-475D-811E-D2AEE3BAE52D.jpeg

638A0083-FB13-4642-8771-BA446842910A.png

Edited by HAHAHAHA

Posted

I find it so weird that she will do video, but still come out with shitty photoshop like this, a print she's selling for $25(!!!)

Onsen-14.thumb.jpg.f0b4004862cf267d95ea7so many off things about this photo: her back, waist, butt, arm why go through the trouble then not photoshop out the black band the ears are on? I can't 

I don’t understand how she is sitting like that floating on air if you notice she her legs are only there on the chair while her spine and how a human begin suppose to sit isn’t on the correct place ? Glitch maybe ?

Posted

If I only could find this video again on YouTube but yeah here is two screenshots from the video sadly I can’t find it anymore on YouTube but the YouTuber name is there he had a full video of her walking and turning around and you could clearly see her body figure there XDDD as in that video she didn’t

“pose hard enough to look thick enough”

it was a natural turning back at the camera 

OHHH ALSO SHE FORGOT TO PHOTOSHOP AN ASS IN THIS COSPLAY it’s legit flat she need to get ass implements asap how the fak people didn’t approach her yet in cons about it or she wear ass pads just like the boobs pads she wears in all her cosplays ???!!

5CC42084-A07B-4E82-BB65-9D0E41C19833.png

FC9F9EBF-D4E0-475D-811E-D2AEE3BAE52D.jpeg

638A0083-FB13-4642-8771-BA446842910A.png

She definitely wears ass pads too, I've first hand seen her at a con wearing her croptop/ legging combo while she was drunk and her butt pads under the leggings were sliding up when she sat down  

Posted

Snooping around, found old pics of jenna. I wonder when exactly she started getting lip fillers, in some of her older pics (shes deleted most of them but whatever goes on the web stays on the web) from 2016/2017 you can see her lips are not as large as they are currently.

20190124_104752.jpg

Her nose is wider in the left photo too. If you see the bridge of the nose there and in her recent photos you can see huge differences.

Posted (edited)

20190124_104752.jpg

Its hard to say when she started getting them. 

Her sister mentioned on Facebook that the mom gave her injections in July 2013. That was her first mention of it. Dont know if Jenna was getting them eariler or not

Edited by Laramie

Posted (edited)

Another old pic of her from late 2016, shes covering her mouth but you can kinda see her lips are smaller in the first pic.

The second is from 2017. She either got nose bridge injections or a full rhinoplasty, but her nose bridge looks much wider in the first pic.

20190124_104723.jpg

20190124_104652.jpg

She posted this on her ig and i have to laugh. For one her skin and hair are super blurry (per usual) but the ass shoop looks so ridiculous, if you zoom in a bit you can see a little bit of warping on the door. Lol

20190203_221503.jpg

Edited by Van ghostly