• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Jenna Lynn Meowri- Cosplayer

1385 posts in this topic

Posted

I really think the fact that she's still lying about making her own costumes needs to be talked about a little more.

She had been claiming that she made her hinata and spider man suits herself, then when she was outted she said they were made and customized for her only (bc saying, yeah idk how to sew so i buy my costumes is so hard right) when she clearly just brought them. 

She lies so much that she can't even keep up with them anymore.

Hah did she say that? 😂 Absolutely hilarious. I'm interested to see who had actually done some of her bigger armory builds...she kind of reminds me of Nigri in the beginning saying she made all her armor when in fact it wasn't her making it. Of course she makes her own stuff now, but these girls need to learn. 

Posted

She said she made her Pokémon Jesse cosplay too when it's clearly from Artifice. She's always posting on her personal page asking people to teach her how to sew.

Posted (edited)

Hah did she say that? 😂 Absolutely hilarious. I'm interested to see who had actually done some of her bigger armory builds...she kind of reminds me of Nigri in the beginning saying she made all her armor when in fact it wasn't her making it. Of course she makes her own stuff now, but these girls need to learn. 

Yes lmao, she had been claiming it for the longest, but after the guy who made her spiderman suit (he's a cosplay suit designer on ig) outed her and asked her to credit him (i didn't get screenshots but its in a reddit thread) or he'd get a lawyer, she started @'ing him on the posts. Then when her followers asked, she said claimed he just designed it for her and she sewed it herself, and made sure to say she makes most of her costumes herself afterwards. Its hilarious bc she lies so much that she can't keep up with them. She's just digging a deeper hole for herself 😂 

She said she made her Pokémon Jesse cosplay too when it's clearly from Artifice. She's always posting on her personal page asking people to teach her how to sew.

Yeah, she lied about making her princess peach wig too until she got outted. Like how hard is it to just say "yeah, i buy my costumes"? Its like shes a great value version of nigiri or at least trying to be.

Edited by Van ghostly

Posted

Her bigger armor builds and most her sewing were done by her friend Todd from waddletoddles. They must have gotten in a fight or something because he's not making anything for her anymore. On his Instagram and fb he posted about making her Ysera, Mememe, and a few other cosplays she claimed to have made herself. 

No tags or anything, but she made it all 🤷‍♂️ 

USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image--1891090477.jpeg_1545929877815.jpeg

Posted

So I found multiple posts from Jenna Lynn where she says SHE MADE her Night Elf cosplay like she claims in the screencap above (I archived the posts in case she tries to edit them)

However Todd from Waddle Toddles says he made and 3d printed the costume.  Obviously she's lying.

Did they ever date or is Todd gay? lol Looks like he was doing all her costumes while she was flat out lying and saying she was making them.

Posted

I don't think they dated if they did...it would make sense since he kept quiet about her lies, kinda how her current bf does it too (he takes most of her photo shoot photos and probably edits them for her).

I also noticed a lot of her past cosplay buds don't associate with her anymore. I heard she tends to treat her friends like garbage, but i wonder what really went on?

Posted

They never dated she strung Todd along. 

Posted

I don't think they dated if they did...it would make sense since he kept quiet about her lies, kinda how her current bf does it too (he takes most of her photo shoot photos and probably edits them for her).

I also noticed a lot of her past cosplay buds don't associate with her anymore. I heard she tends to treat her friends like garbage, but i wonder what really went on?

Always been curious about this and how her relationships are with other cosplayers.  I like people like hendoart or rolyatistaylor but when they post Jenna’s photos all uwu like I cringe wondering if these girls behave the same way.

Posted

They never dated she strung Todd along. 

Ooop can you give details?

i wonder if she does the same with her current one, on all her media pages she never publicly claims him aside from saying he's her photographer. Not saying she has to validate her relationship with him but it just seems odd to me. Even if you're private about it, you'd at least put off some orbiters who get too pushy. But it seems she lives for hapless neckbeard incels attention, so sho knows.

Always been curious about this and how her relationships are with other cosplayers.  I like people like hendoart or rolyatistaylor but when they post Jenna’s photos all uwu like I cringe wondering if these girls behave the same way.

I have as well, its just something i noticed. She's gone from regularly hanging out with some and taking cosplay pics with them (overeditting them to make herself look "perfect" compared to them) to no longer mentioning or following them. I've only heard rumors of her being very mean and rotten (how she talks to her fans who don't kiss her ass is a perfect example) and the proof of her threatening people who expose her inadition to encouraging others to say mean things about other cosplays (she was caught on a page saying it to) i wouldn't be surprised if they had a falling out.

jenna will chalk it up to them being "jelaous"

Posted

More receipts for this month. Clearly she hasn't bothered sending out her rewards and is acting as though they were lost in the mail. The post office can't just choose to lose multiple packages you're sending out, just doesn't happen. One, maybe two sure.

_20190104_104944.JPG

IMG_20190104_104032.jpg

Posted

More receipts for this month. Clearly she hasn't bothered sending out her rewards and is acting as though they were lost in the mail. The post office can't just choose to lose multiple packages you're sending out, just doesn't happen. One, maybe two sure.

_20190104_104944.JPG

IMG_20190104_104032.jpg

I doubt she actually lost them, but it is possible actually.  Recently Fedex Express lost like a pallet of mail.  This one company had to have their paychecks rewritten and expedited because of it.  

Posted (edited)

_20190104_104944.JPG

IMG_20190104_104032.jpg

the lies she tells. If that were the case:

1)why not let your fans know what happened instead of waiting 3 months to mention it?

2)what about the patreon followers who're still saying they never get their sets?? 

3)why would you wait 3 months to resend it if they did get lost in the mail? 

It would make more sense to issue a public apology to your fans and resend them out as soon as you can...instead of you know not adressing it (im pretty sure it was brought to her attention a few times) and keeping their money instead of offering a refund. She definitely gives off scammer vibes

Edited by Van ghostly

Posted (edited)

the lies she tells. If that were the case:

1)why not let your fans know what happened instead of waiting 3 months to mention it?

2)what about the patreon followers who're still saying they never get their sets?? 

3)why would you wait 3 months to resend it if they did get lost in the mail? 

It would make more sense to issue a public apology to your fans and resend them out as soon as you can...instead of you know not adressing it (im pretty sure it was brought to her attention a few times) and keeping their money instead of offering a refund. She definitely gives off scammer vibes

exactly that’s why it kills me that she has this following.  There are girls just like Jenna that actually follow through on their commitments every month.  It has me bewildered to see someone act like this and everyone in her fan base just treats it like it’s okay or normal

Edited by stickfigurine
spelling

Posted (edited)

exactly that’s why it kills me that she has this following.  There are girls just like Jenna that actually follow through on their commitments every month.  It has me bewildered to see someone act like this and everyone in her fan base just treats it like it’s okay or normal

Not everyone, her fan base isn't that large (about 300k of her followers on ig are real) and she's not a very well known cosplayer despite her following hence why there isn't more people outting her for her shit. A lot of them try bringing it up and get blocked almost instantly, while a few remain passive and complacent bc hapless neckbeards only care about fapping material. 

Her Instagram has been deleted like 3 times now, so its pretty telling, fake followers and a developing reputation as a scammer could be the main reasons.

Her ig got shut down again (its back now). Lmao she swears its due to jelaousy, pretty ironic since she has a reputation of bullying other cosplayers on reddit. Its also been revealed that it was reported by a bunch of people too.

Edit: it just got taken down again.

20190104_094456.jpg

20190104_094518.jpg

Edited by Van ghostly

Posted (edited)

Another thing i think should be talked about: She seems to be a rather lazy cosplayer.

Like how many times has she gone to a con or fest as samus? She literally keeps recycling this cosplay mixed with her spiderman one. 

Even her swimsuit version of princess peach was lazy, just commissioned a big puffy wig and slapped a blue gem on a pink swimsuit. 

Not trying to nitpick but if you're gonna try to be a professional cosplayer, you should put more work into your craft.

Edited by Van ghostly
Spelling lol