• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord!   12/08/18

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL Thank you for your continued love and support!

Jenna Lynn Meowri- Cosplayer

105 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

1518743381348.thumb.jpg.52a5761672453ad71516593432833.thumb.jpg.3e8d308159c79227

Jenna Lynn Meowri/Jenna Lynn Mowrey is a cosplayer that claims she is "1000% natural. No surgery or injections" despite obviously having some.

Social media links

Twitter: https://twitter.com/JennaLynnMeowri

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JennaLynnMeowri/

Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/JennaLynnMeowri

Snow flaky behavior

- Claims her lips are natural and have grown with age (and has lip gloss hacks) lol

- Claims her breasts are real and says she doesn't wear those drag queen breast plates

- Claims she doesn't use any photoshop or skin softner in her pics

- Sells prints & doesnt send them to the buyers

- Close with one of the main mods at /r/cosplaygirls and bans anyone who says anything remotely negative (aka "Not a big fan of those socks you're wearing" got one person banned) about her but encourages negative comments to be posted about other cosplayers (especially Nigri)

-Been caught on forums posting negative comments about other cosplayers.

LIPS

Luckily, Jenna's sister is also a cosplayer that goes by the name Allyson Hardin who has multiple posts on her social media accounts going back to 2013 where she talks about how her mom is a doctor and loves to give her and Jenna lip injections. Jenna Lynn says her sister is a liar and she's never had any.

1517823100270.thumb.jpg.c36804b1838267261517376950481.thumb.jpg.8a2f678e165e5497

BREASTS

Jenna also claims that her boobs are "100% natural" in her Earth Chan cosplay even though its obvious she's wearing a silicone chest piece. Her friend accidentally outed her by posting a picture saying "Wearing Jenna's earth chan chest piece. How do I look with boobs?" Of course, Jenna says her friend is lying as well 

1516658792102.thumb.jpeg.2ca0108847160961516266647175.thumb.jpg.6ddbcb04dc822b07s-l300.thumb.jpg.6ba1d1ca06744e2a1857053

Prints

Reddit Users dragonvampp & swaglordmoses claim they purchased Jenna's prints and never received them. When confronted about not sending them, Jenna decided to block them on her social media accounts & on her subreddit instead of fixing the issue.

Hissy Fits Over Photos

Jenna threw a hissy fit over a photo that popular cosplay photographer Jurai Media Photography took of her at a convention. She first claimed the photo was photoshopped. After it was determined it WAS NOT, she demanded that the photographer take it down. She also threatened and harassed a fan on Reddit (who posted the photo on a cosplay subreddit). She demanded that the photographer and fan apologize to her for "taking terrible photos" and buy her a reddit gold account.

Reddit.thumb.png.eecdf9d91629809069f3d05

Photoshops her photos

Jenna claims she has never photoshopped her photos however in many of her photos you can see where she has used photoshop.

iORGvLn.thumb.png.d4018055c91f0710ca8714

The Just As Crazy Boyfriend

Jenna and her boyfriend HeyOtako (Robbie Stark) have gone out of their way to bad mouth and harass other coplayers.

A certain cosplayer had to get a lawyer to help fight the harassment. (details in posts below)

30714227_2316675015225959_67352804355567

Edited by Laramie

Posted

what does "hard work" mean? it's not like she's talking about a body shape that she achieved by working out.... it's lips.... wtf

Posted

what does "hard work" mean? it's not like she's talking about a body shape that she achieved by working out.... it's lips.... wtf

Yeah I was thrown off by the "hard work" quote" But later she mentioned that learning how to use lip gloss to make it look like she has big lips and working out is the hard work she was referring to.....lol...

Posted

Ugh, this woman looks so plastic from top to toe. Nose, lips, butt... All done by her mom? That just sounds fucked up. And she used a chest piece? I just assumed she just had big ass implants. Doesn't look like a chest piece in her lingerie pictures.

IMG_20180227_215723.thumb.jpg.a658c1f946IMG_20180227_215738.thumb.jpg.92ef4cd353

Did you guys see the cringy af titty bounce video? https://www.facebook.com/JennaLynnMeowri/videos/958239324330443/

Also, where did all her curves go in the Jessie cosplay?

IMG_20180227_215748.thumb.jpg.4f308fd448

From this

IMG_20180227_215758.thumb.jpg.2628b26cd3

To this

IMG_20180227_215808.thumb.jpg.1db87a51ff

Her ass just dissappeared overnight?

Posted

She's hella plastic and yet she claims to be all natural.. 

She looks like a evil stepmom 

Posted

There's nothing wrong with using chest pieces/binders/butt pieces/what have you to help enhance a cosplay, but please be transparent about them??

This chick is super plastic. In a way, she still looks good, but at the same time I'm getting this really creepy feeling from her. Looks like she belongs on Doll Island or something.

Posted (edited)

Saving some more of her tweets due to her deleting some already.

fff.thumb.jpg.486758c4ce023b97b6ac1ee2ab

Also her ex boyfriend has been posting on reddit for awhile and accidentally outted her 

1519617057856.thumb.png.fc711034cfa55e77

I'm guessing that before all the plastic surgery, Jenna looked more like her sisters. The older sister (Alyson on the right) is the one who talks about their mom giving them lip injections (numerous posts on facebook mention Jenna getting lip injections)

Untitled.thumb.png.425087210a33b2f9ee20d

Edited by Laramie

Posted (edited)

@Wonder2

She is wearing a breast piece in both of those pictures.

Here is the proof:

You see the red outline I made in the photo? You can see the strap of the chest piece. If you look closely enough at the space I outlined in pink, you can see the blurred outline of the rest of the chest piece. In her photo with black lingerie, you can easily see the blur and the outlines of the chest piece in the space I outlined in red.

IMG_20180227_215738.jpg.eff06d8f97004b35

IMG_20180227_215723.jpg.6bb00b22d5dc2a0f

She also has noticeable butt pads and shopped her waist in the other photo.

Edited by TrashWifu

Posted

@Wonder2

Here is the proof:

You see the red outline I made in the photo? You can see the strap of the chest piece. If you look closely enough at the space I outlined in pink, you can see the blurred outline of the rest of the chest piece. In her photo with black lingerie, you can easily see the blur and the outlines of the chest piece in the space I outlined in red.

im actually shook that her titties are fake. I thought they were at least breast implants but holy shit. I didn't think she could get any faker 

Posted

She definitely seems to have the tell tale nose job scars in close up pics

Posted

Saving some more of her tweets due to her deleting some already.

fff.thumb.jpg.486758c4ce023b97b6ac1ee2ab

Also her ex boyfriend has been posting on reddit for awhile and accidentally outted her 

1519617057856.thumb.png.fc711034cfa55e77

I'm guessing that before all the plastic surgery, Jenna looked more like her sisters. The older sister (in these pics) is the one who talks about getting lip injections from the mom. Im not sure if the mom has done anymore work on her.

Untitled.thumb.png.425087210a33b2f9ee20d

That is her sister? Wow. I would never have known.

@Wonder2

Here is the proof:

This is a whole new world to me. Can't trust anyone on the Internet these days.

Posted

Yep she definitely looks very plastic, her  face reminds me of michael jackson sometimes lol

Posted (edited)

Jenna is still at it on reddit claiming she's 100% natural and being a 100% bitch while at it too. On the anti-Jenna Lynn subreddit everyone is saying that she's been trying to get their accounts banned. One guy said she banned him from her subreddit for just asking why her sister would lie about their mom giving her & Jenna lip injections. Instead of answering Jenna just banned him and said everything about her is natural.

Next up she'll be claiming her orange hair is natural as well. lol

Edited by Laramie

Posted

I saw this chick on the cosplay subreddits and  I saw she was using one of those cosplay breast pieces. I went to her Instagram and asked where she got hers and not only did she ban me from her Instagram.... I got a notice that she reported me for harassment. I said NOTHING but “hey I was wondering where you got your strap on chest piece at? Thanks girl😊” and I guess she wants to hide it so much she actually tries to get people banned for asking. Then I searched her name up and came across this site. What a rude lying b*tch. 

Posted (edited)

Jenna is still saying her mom never gave her or her sister's lip injections despite her sister's old (facebook & instagram) posts/pictures about it. I actually looked up Jenna's mom (she's not hard to find). She's in Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation right now but her old resume lists botox and injections as a specialty. LOL Jenna now its time to have your mom delete her old resume!! 

I also noticed on Jenna deleted her no makeup pics that I posted above and is saying on reddit they aren't really her/ edited. You're the one who photoshopped your own pics Jenna. ROFL

Edited by Laramie